(Topic ID: 22077)

" Tron LE " What's the Goin Rate for an HUO

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

I'd need a lot of cash to part with mine. It's a great looking and fast paced machine that everyone that comes buy plays again and again. I'm sure the pro is great too, I was fortunate enought o scoop my LE up at a decent price all pimped out.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

If I were to sell my TRON LE it wouldn't leave for anything under $10K.

More than that for me. Tron LE is my jewel game; I wouldn't trade it for any other game and couldn't see myself selling it for anything less than nearly joking money.

#53 11 years ago

Yup , my Tron even just being a Pro is no ever leaving.

#54 11 years ago

Hey BR,
I know its been said, but just get the pro. The gameplay differences are not overly significant (many even prefer the pro standup targets) and once you add in all the mods (which you would add to an LE anyway) it's just as pretty and immersive a game IMO. It is not like XMEN or ACDC where there is a gaping difference between pro and LE.

I'm lucky enough to have one of the 3 beta test units for adding fibre optic color changing wire to my pro ramps and it looks fantastic. Eli is trying to keep these mods in the $500 range or less. I would just pull the trigger on a pro (assuming you can find one) and add the fiber optics once they hit the street. Done!

It's just so much fun to play. I was anti-stern and Tron was my first NIB. It's not leaving anytime soon.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Dual entry is great for nostalgia purposes

Boy, that really reminds me of my college days......ha (sorry, had to!)

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Boooo is generally negative, unless it's the beginning of Booourns.

Sweet Simpsons reference!

#56 11 years ago

I just picked up a Tron LE here in Australia for just under $8k ( AUS $ ) . It's in immaculate condition with mirror blades , Pinball pro subwoofer and absolutely zero wear on the Arcade scoop hole .

I'm very happy with it and like other LE owners it won't be going anywhere .

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

I just picked up a TRON LE here in Australia for just under $8k ( AUS $ ) . It's in immaculate condition with mirror blades , Pinball pro subwoofer and absolutely zero wear on the Arcade scoop hole .

Well done thats cheap!
I had an offer for $9250 last week , was it you by any chance?
Also does the Le version have 2 extra multiballs than the pro - End of Line Multiball & Daft Punk Multiball?

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Well done thats cheap!I had an offer for $9250 last week , was it you by any chance?Also does the Le version have 2 extra multiballs than the pro - End of Line Multiball & Daft Punk Multiball?

The LE has one more MB than the pro; End of the Line MB (commonly referred to as Daft Punk MB).

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Hey BR,
I know its been said, but just get the pro. The gameplay differences are not overly significant (many even prefer the pro standup targets) and once you add in all the mods (which you would add to an LE anyway) it's just as pretty and immersive a game IMO. It is not like XMEN or ACDC where there is a gaping difference between pro and LE.
I'm lucky enough to have one of the 3 beta test units for adding fibre optic color changing wire to my pro ramps and it looks fantastic. Eli is trying to keep these mods in the $500 range or less. I would just pull the trigger on a pro (assuming you can find one) and add the fiber optics once they hit the street. Done!
It's just so much fun to play. I was anti-stern and Tron was my first NIB. It's not leaving anytime soon.

I was Anti-Stern at 1 tyme myself ,, but I'm having a Change of Heart !! AC/DC kicked AZZ but I let it go ,, Tron I want ( either Pro or LE ) SM is feel-n Good also !!

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

I just picked up a TRON LE here in Australia for just under $8k ( AUS $ ) . It's in immaculate condition with mirror blades , Pinball pro subwoofer and absolutely zero wear on the Arcade scoop hole .

Congrats Mil! It´s an fantastic game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-goin-rate-for-a-huo-tron-le/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.