7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whocares (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tempest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 7 years ago

I am VERY close to purchasing a premium. The distributor I am talking to has basically told me that production has ceased. I feel the premium cabinet looks best as I just can't get behind the red on the LE. What got me sold was the ability to upload the songs as they were recorded by the real band and having found a place in NYC where I played a pro for a few hours, great game as it stands IMHO.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Do it!!
» YouTube video

Just did!!!

#41 7 years ago

Pulled the trigger on the premium, not 100% sure if I should stay with it or switch to the LE. The difference is very little. Opinions anyone???

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

You can get the powder coating done yourself for much less than the price difference between the LE and prem. Of course with the LE you also get Borg's signature, a plaque, some differences in cab and trans light art, and a certificate. I think for most the better value is with the premium.

The price difference is only $300 between the two. I don't know, I a bit torn. The good news is I AM getting one of the two!!!

#59 7 years ago

I didn't mean to hijack this thread but, I decided and ordered the LE. Having read about potential peeling decals around the buttons, etc... I found it reassuring that it came with the armor package and the other bonuses made it sound cool too. The fact that it is #50 was tempting in and of itself. Very much looking forward to this game!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tempest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-feeling-about-kiss-premium?tu=Tempest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.