7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whocares (resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

My feelings on Kiss are the same as just about all the other dinosaur band pins out there.

whocares (resized).jpgwhocares (resized).jpg

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Watch the game with the newest rules and see if it's too difficult for your skill level:
» YouTube video

OMG... he is such an awesome player!

#53 7 years ago

Kiss is a good game for classics fans...because the pops send the ball all over the playfield.
No other Stern has pop and open space action like Kiss...which keeps the game hard and worth coming back to.
Changing Heaven's On Fire to one grid completion is a good idea.
Code does need updating.

Yes...if an HUO Premium came my way under $5,800...and I've seen them...I would acquire.
(I own the Pro..and I would like to upgrade someday).

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

People seem to have forgotten that Lyman, not Lonnie, did the last code update for KISS. It's been a while, so easy to forget that I suppose

Where is this documented?

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Where is this documented?

I was afraid someone was going ask that lol. Honestly I don't remember where I read that, but I recall it being stated in one of the many KISS threads ages ago when the latest code dropped. I'm pretty sure I didn't just make it up, but ya never know. I know I really doubt I'd find the info at this point, so believe it or not

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

I was afraid someone was going ask that lol. Honestly I don't remember where I read that, but I recall it being stated in one of the many KISS threads ages ago when the latest code dropped. I'm pretty sure I didn't just make it up, but ya never know. I know I really doubt I'd find the info at this point, so believe it or not

I think I read that on here also, but that doesn't hold much weight. I just find it hard to believe with the missing depths of code for the game compared to most Lyman games. Feels like a typical Lonnie game.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

The price difference is only $300 between the two. I don't know, I a bit torn. The good news is I AM getting one of the two!!!

Yeah for $300 just go LE. $300 is worth it for the powdercoat, mirrored backglass and metallic decals.

#58 7 years ago

I love the stupid magnet ball way too much.

#59 7 years ago

I didn't mean to hijack this thread but, I decided and ordered the LE. Having read about potential peeling decals around the buttons, etc... I found it reassuring that it came with the armor package and the other bonuses made it sound cool too. The fact that it is #50 was tempting in and of itself. Very much looking forward to this game!!!

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

I didn't mean to hijack this thread but, I decided and ordered the LE. Having read about potential peeling decals around the buttons, etc... I found it reassuring that it came with the armor package and the other bonuses made it sound cool too. The fact that it is #50 was tempting in and of itself. Very much looking forward to this game!!!

Awesome and congrats!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-feeling-about-kiss-premium/page/2?hl=tempest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.