(Topic ID: 120077)

What's the farthest you've traveled to buy an EM?

By goldenboy232

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by calvin12
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I drove to Oceanside to pick up Magic Clock. About an hour from here. Very nice machine. Sometimes you really have to put yourself out to get the rare ones.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

it constantly amazes me the suffering that you manage to survive...

If life get's any harder I may have to resign.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

before you hand in your resignation, please ensure that all em pins are appropriately ready for shipping to nj....

No shipping. You are going to then find out about driving 3000 miles for a pinball machine. You won't have to worry about the other 3000 miles because after you see our weather here, you may never go back.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

your weather trumps all...

It rained all night and is now sunny. Chilly but sunny. The tomato plants are loving it!

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

These days it's hard to get motivated to drive more than an hour.

I drive 5 minutes to get to work that starts at 9:00 AM. It takes two mugs of coffee to get me up for that. And it is an easy job. I'm there right now.

When you live in So Cal, the idea is not to drive any more than you have to..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-farthest-youve-traveled-to-buy-an-em?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.