Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kst8cat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys. What pin do you guys find the easiest? Mine would be NBA Fastbreak. That game is so simple. Wide shots, easy to achieve everything, and do to its easiness makes it very unappealing. As far as popular machines go I think TAF is pretty easy too.

#2 2 years ago

I can tell you a hard one- Dirty Harry. Ramp shots & orbits are tight, but very satisfying when made.

As far as easy- I think TOTAN is rather easy, but it's a great game for Wives and non-pinheads. Although easy, the artwork and sound is the best out there IMO

#3 2 years ago

When I had bride of pinbot I found it got easy. I knew it would but got a good deal on it

I even set it up as mean as I could but it still after a few games I could crush it

It was still a great game and the 2.0 kit defiantly makes it a whole other game since it makes you shot for more than 1 ramp

#4 2 years ago

Bally atlantis is very easy. But the art makes it worth keeping

#5 2 years ago

Gottlieb Touchdown is pretty easy.

#6 2 years ago

Vote Family Guy....main wizard mode is pretty easy to achieve.

#7 2 years ago

I agree with TOTAN. It plays smooth, but it's aesthetics are what make it a keeper.

#8 2 years ago

I don't think you can call a machine easy - it's going to completely depend how it is set up. Case in point take a T3 I owned at one point, I sold it because it was too easy. I got to the Wizard mode 80% of the games I played on it and the rest I was always very close. I sold it to an operator I knew and he put it up on location and made it steeper, opened up the outlanes etc and I never got to the wizard mode again, but could still get very reasonable scores on it.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

When I had bride of pinbot I found it got easy. I knew it would but got a good deal on it
I even set it up as mean as I could but it still after a few games I could crush it
It was still a great game and the 2.0 kit defiantly makes it a whole other game since it makes you shot for more than 1 ramp

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Bally atlantis is very easy. But the art makes it worth keeping

100% agree on these two. My game times tend to be very long.

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Vote Family Guy....main wizard mode is pretty easy to achieve.

Sperm attack is easy to get? I've never seen or heard of anyone getting it. Even TV Wizard I don't see achieved all too often.

#10 2 years ago

Earthshaker is pretty easy but still a very fun game.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Sperm attack is easy to get? I've never seen or heard of anyone getting it. Even TV Wizard I don't see achieved all too often.

Sperm attack isn't the standard wizard mode....that one is tough to get to and I haven't achieved either. TV Wizard mode wasn't difficult to reach, maybe the one I played was set up easy. I could more than 25% of the time.

#12 2 years ago

Hands down this award has to go to Super Mario Bros in Mushroom World. It's so stupidly easy to make shots and keep the ball alive that I've never actually finished a full game.

#13 2 years ago

Any game without the glass installed.

#14 2 years ago

The hobbit to easy to get to multiball and to start modes
Spider man just backhand doc ock
Stern Indiana jones the games pretty simple and easy
South park is also simple and easy

#15 2 years ago

A few of the games being listed so far can take dozens or hundreds of plays to master, complete/reach all the modes, and get to a wizard mode (if applicable).

What are some games that only take a small handful of plays to master?

#19 2 years ago

1 more vote for Super Mario--or any early-ish Gottlieb System 3. The flippers allow for such long ball times compared to other games, in my opinion.

#20 2 years ago

Another vote for Scared Stiff. I always thought WCS94 was pretty easy.

#21 2 years ago

TOM - but I still love it

#22 2 years ago

Lord of the Rings. Bought it NIB years ago and grew tired of the hour long games so couldn't sell it fast enough.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Sperm attack isn't the standard wizard mode....that one is tough to get to and I haven't achieved either. TV Wizard mode wasn't difficult to reach, maybe the one I played was set up easy. I could more than 25% of the time.

TV is a mini wizard mode. Sperm Attack is the main wizard mode.

#24 2 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon. Put all settings to Extra Hard or you're at Park Tycoon wizard mode almost every game....

Later,
EV

#25 2 years ago

Yeah, Scared Stiff is a really easy one too. My sister plays in a pool league, and at one of the pool halls Stixx there used to be a Scared Stiff. She was fighting with her boyfriend next to the machine, and all the sudden started laughing because the DMD kept saying IAN... IAN... IAN... I unintentionally stopped their fight. Haha

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Quoted from TomGWI:

TV is a mini wizard mode. Sperm Attack is the main wizard mode.

I stand corrected. It is not easy.

Quoted from ianwho:

Yeah, Scared Stiff is a really easy one too.

I agree

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Hands down this award has to go to Super Mario Bros in Mushroom World. It's so stupidly easy to make shots and keep the ball alive that I've never actually finished a full game.

Quoted from mbaumle:

1 more vote for Super Mario--or any early-ish Gottlieb System 3. The flippers allow for such long ball times compared to other games, in my opinion.

So crank up that angle and make it harder...yall are playing on easy settings, lol.

#28 2 years ago

Captain Fantastic is about as easy as it gets to win replays on.

#29 2 years ago

T3 does have fairly simple shots but it gets plenty of play as a family game because of that and fairly long ball times. My outlanes aren't wide open like the previous post but like i said, a fine easy played family game. Pairs well sitting next to ironman if your into a quick butt whipping. .lol

#30 2 years ago

yep, forgot about T2, very easy....reason I sold mine....

#31 2 years ago

To me, easy means to walk up to a title you've never played nor studied... and kill it. For me, that's been Family Guy, 24, Spiderman, and IJ (Stern). No, I don't know how they might have been setup difficulty-wise, but all were in the wild and seemed to be working properly. ymmv.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

I don't think you can call a machine easy - it's going to completely depend how it is set up.

Exactly. And what does easy mean, anyway?

You can make it to Assault on T3 every game?

Great. Can you beat good players on it consistently when it counts? Then it's not easy.

Is Spiderman easy just because everybody is relatively good at it? LOTR?

"easy" ain't always easy. Just ask your mom!

THe only real "easy" games I've played are some of the worst Williams EMs from the early 1970s, like Triple Action or Jive Time on add-a-ball. Games where you get sick of playing it before you run out of balls.

#33 2 years ago

I agree with BOP and any 1 shot game.

#34 2 years ago

Aladdin's castle. When you light the special it stays lit to collect over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, but it is still fun.

#35 2 years ago

I know its a novelty and I am not sure if it counts as "easy" (because it can be unpredictable) but Orbitor 1 comes to mind.

#36 2 years ago

SS, TOTAN, and ToM are the easiest popular games I can think of.

#37 2 years ago

How about Bally Kings of Steel?

#38 2 years ago

Almost forgot to mention... El Toro!

#39 2 years ago

How about a game where you almost don't have to do ANYTHING (except maybe force yourself to stay awake to play)?

Man. Since first hearing about this one last week I still can't believe it. 1983... cocaine was a hell of a drug...

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I agree with this. I played it at the PHOF a few months ago just because I had never played one before, and it took forever to play a full game. I got very bored with it and wished I had spent that time playing something more challenging. But it was specifically designed for kids and has the short legs, so I guess we can't complain too much. I probably looked like an idiot sitting there on a little stool playing that thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountain View, CA
$ 9.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside