Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by papazit1963
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
BG.jpg
image-6.jpg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Actually EBD says "Quit talking and start chalking", not "Stop talking"
No idea what the other one says though...

Eight Ball Champ also uses the same quote.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Please post a poll on this pool post. Posters postulate and pontificate proudly but perhaps a perfect poll promises to provide positive proof -- or at least polling -- to the pressing and perplexing question posed?

Quoted from johninc:

That's preposterous!

Preposterous indeed. In fact, I'm practically perturbed by this premise.

#53 5 years ago

EBD...love mine...great nostalgia piece for me...

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Bad Girls isn't a bad game at all....I used to have it.

And do you know EBD? If so, how do they compare? Which is the best gameplay?

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Please post a poll on this pool post. Posters postulate and pontificate proudly but perhaps a perfect poll promises to provide positive proof -- or at least polling -- to the pressing and perplexing question posed?

May I propose you practice poetry... preferably part-time!

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

And do you know EBD? If so, how do they compare? Which is the best gameplay?

EBD is much better than Bad Girls...

EBD is a classic.

I'm not a big Gottleib fan, but if you can look past the cheesy artwork and the dykes (transvestites) on the backglass, it's really a fun game.

Wish I hadn't sold mine so cheap...($400 about 5 years ago)

#57 5 years ago

This is another great pool theme. Multiple ways to win, score and points, it's like two games in one. Really liking it.

image.jpg
#58 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

EBD is much better than Bad Girls...

EBD is a classic.

You mean it's better gameplay, or artwork/classic-ness? BG looks so similar, it's basically a copy of EBD from what I can tell... but does BG have multiball (for example)... also, what's going on in that window under the playfield??

EBD is a classic, for sure... but if you strip away the art, sounds and era, is BG better to play?

Quoted from presqueisle:

This is another great pool theme.

Nice twist on the theme, I like it Would like to play this game too!!

#59 5 years ago

Game wise...Bad Girls has a multiball..which is nice. It's been so long since I owned it, I forget how it plays. I do remember it having a nice skill shot off the plunger.

As for the window under the playfield, it has pool balls that light up as you "get" each one.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Game wise...Bad Girls has a multiball..which is nice. It's been so long since I owned it, I forget how it plays. I do remember it having a nice skill shot off the plunger.

As for the window under the playfield, it has pool balls that light up as you "get" each one.

Sounds interesting! Why oh why did I sell mine!! Looking back in my files I can see I actually had two over the years... one I sold for $100, and the other: $150!! I'd probably have to pay at least 4x what I sold them for to get one back!! Doh! Sometimes the lack of space forces rash impulse sales!!

#61 5 years ago

"stop talking and start chalking" Eight ball deluxe all day long...

#62 5 years ago

At least in September,Trent had at least 5 pool themed translites if anyone wants to frame them for display near a pool table. http://www.tiltamusements.com/ Better than buying the games, IMHO.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

"stop talking and start chalking" Eight ball deluxe all day long...

You mean 'quit talking' of course

#64 5 years ago

I'm going to throw Gottlieb's 1950 Bank-a-ball in here. Played it last year at CAX and I kept coming back to that game. Its simplicity is mindblowing, yet completing is is something very difficult. Note that there's nothing on the playfield. No bumpers, it's all wide open. Simply hit all the 15 balls as they are aligned on the sides, with the 8-ball being a tough one at the center top. If I can find one I may have to buy it.

#65 5 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe!

#66 5 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe, no question. It's pool themed without feeling gimmicky (Cue Ball Wizard comes to mind). Also, there are multiple lucrative strategies available, which adds to its depth. Great game, regardless of its age.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

You mean 'quit talking' of course

My bad...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside