(Topic ID: 72679)

What's the best Pinball convention/ event in the near future?

By MK6PIN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mrjamma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

They may be ready, but we just got into EM's, and at today's state they are not ready for prime time yet.
    But we certainly intend to get them there.

#52 10 years ago

That would be nice. I am bringing 1 possibly two since I live down the street (6 miles) from TPF this year. I am definitely bringing Slick Chick and I have Abra-Ca-Dabra signed up as a place holder for my admission. I have another friend coming and another who may come. I may end up bringing 3 machines just to get more friends in for free. I am debating if I am going to bring Card Whiz or not. I am buying 1 possibly 2 more Ems this month. Don't want to say which ones until I have paid for them but I assure you they will be some really nice titles in collector quality condition.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

aside from pinball why would anyone ever go to texas voluntarily?

Born and raised here, and I agree.

#54 10 years ago

Should be...
    http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/

a continuation of the www.atlantapinswap.com (which I highly enjoyed 2 years running) combined with video games

"The first annual event of its kind in Atlanta, the Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo is brought to you by Player One, LLC – a group of five pinball and arcade enthusiasts and collectors who live in the metro area and, just like you, want an expo that the mid-south can call our very own.

Bolstered by the success and popularity of the Atlanta Pin Swap, the Atlanta Pinball League, and other similar groups throughout the region, we are confident that there is more than enough interest and enthusiasm to support this kind of event in the southeast. In fact, we think it’s long overdue!

The Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo features more than 100 arcade and pinball machines, the second annual Southern-Fried Pinball Tournament, a vendor expo, exciting programs and guest speakers, movie screenings, a Saturday Pin Swap, and other special events.

We created the Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo to share the nostalgia and skill of the game with long-time arcade and pinball enthusiasts, and spread the joy of discovery with new fans of all ages. You can help make this event a smashing success by joining us in Atlanta June 20-22, 2014."

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-best-pinball-convention-event-in-the-near-future/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.