6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Phat_Jay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I purchased a Road Show for $400. This was a non-working game but complete. I traded it for a working Indiana Jones, this was by far the best trade I made. My next best trade was I traded a Whitewater for a Twilight Zone. I hope I'll hear some great trades or deals!!

#2 6 years ago

I fixed a guy's KISS and got a free Tempest and Space Station out of it.

#3 6 years ago

You traded your Whitewater for a Twilight Zone? Why? Good deal for the other person!

#4 6 years ago

HUO AFM for $1800

#5 6 years ago

I hate these threads because I'm never THAT guy that gets THE deal.

#6 6 years ago

Back in the day (around 2005 or so) I bought some containers from Germany and paid about $400 per game for IJ, TZ, MB, MM, CV, etc.

Wish I hadn't sold them all but I did well on the deals at the time.

#7 6 years ago

Around 2000 I picked up a funhouse for $150, a couple of Theatre of Magic’s for $700 each.
    I also paid $1000 each for a whitewater and a creature from the black lagoon, from someone, else.
    Those were the days...
    I also fixed up a couple of pins, and someone gave me a black knight.

#8 6 years ago

There was this ad , of a guy selling a mame arcade cabinet for 200 euro , in a town next to my own. I drove there , payed for the cabinet , and as I was about to leave, I noticed a pinball in bad condition in a corner of the room.
    When I asked him what was that “ thing “ over there he told me it was a pinball that he intended to fix. After a moment ... he offered it to me for free , sayin he did not have the time and space for it and how preoccupied he was , and how much his fiancé wanted it out of the house !!
    After 4 months and a steep learning curve , in electronics , restoration and money given to Marco , I had in my house a beautiful Robo-war that I truly love and got me hooked in pinballs for good !!!

#9 6 years ago

$200 non working Pacman. Was just the interlock switch.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-best-deal-you-ever-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.