Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Euchrid
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

For me it would have been lw3, couldn't hear the call outs anymore

#2 8 years ago

It was Spectrum for me....cool concept, disappointing game play.

#3 8 years ago

I did not own space jam for an entire 24 hours before I agreed to sell it. It was in the house for a week but only because he couldn't cpme get it.

#4 8 years ago

Shortest most hated. But picked up because they were too good of a deal to pass up

Escape from the lost word - 2 weeks
    UFO-x 2 weeks
    Motordome lasted a month.
    It wasnt actually that bad of a game but made room for another pin.

#5 8 years ago

Good gawd, so happy LW3 left as quickly as it did.

#6 8 years ago

ELVIS, over hyped piece of SR poo!
    I have a NOS clear coated play field to get rid of too.

#7 8 years ago

Avengers LE, total turd despite awesome theme

#8 8 years ago

Fish Tales the family just did not enjoy.

#9 8 years ago

Probably the one that wore out its welcome fastest was NBA Fast Break.

I got a DE Batman with the sole intent of trading it for something else. After I shopped it out and played it for a while, I realized that it wasn't that bad of a game. Sad that it only lasted a week, really.

#10 8 years ago

South Park. I really, really wanted to like it but not.

#12 8 years ago

For me it's T2. I've brought it home twice now and quickly lost interest both times. Funny thing is that if I have the opportunity to bring another one home I wouldn't pass it up.

#13 8 years ago

Independence Day

With help, had it playing ship shape; and I like many other very similar games.
    I just could not get into this game at all-

#14 8 years ago

T2 shoot here and here. It set the record for the shortest own time which was less than a week.

#15 8 years ago

Sold my 24 after 35 plays.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from dgposter:

Sold my 24 after 35 plays.

My Nascar lasted about as long

#17 8 years ago

I believe MM was the quickest in and out of my lineup. Somebody wanted it more than I did.

#18 8 years ago

AP lasted 8 weeks

#19 8 years ago

Simpson pinball party. Comic book guy music drove me nuts. Heard it in my sleep. 30 days

#20 8 years ago

Oddly enough, it was LW3 for me as well.

Lasted maybe a week, I essentially never even played it.

#21 8 years ago

pretty much any 90's pin, mode based games never last long. There are exceptions but few and far, my early 80's stuff and Sys 11's will never leave.

#22 8 years ago

Theatre of magic-lasted a week beatiful game but I got bored quick.

#23 8 years ago

F-14

Thought it would replace my High Speed but I was so wrong. Didn't enjoy it at all.

Quoted from dothedoo:

It was Spectrum for me....cool concept, disappointing game play.

Have to disagree! Great thinking game ... imho.

#24 8 years ago

TF LE -came in at December, left in June
    I think however that a PRO will be returning as I did enjoy the game and think that I will enjoy it's flow better...

#25 8 years ago

It was Roadshow for me. I thought I would really enjoy the game. I just thought it seemed too linear with modes. I don't think it is a bad game, just wasn't for me.

#26 8 years ago

I second the Road Show. Never made it past the garage to the gameroom. Same reason as above....same cities over and over. My second Pat Lawlor game that didn't last long......

#27 8 years ago

Monopoly. Decent game, but in a small collection it got old fast.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Simpson pinball party. Comic book guy music drove me nuts. Heard it in my sleep. 30 days

Interesting, I have been searching for one for weeks :/ You can't like disable that part of the audio by chance?

#29 8 years ago

Back to the Future. Bought the game without having played it prior based on the awesome theme and within a handful of plays I knew it wasn't for me. Game is a complete dog to play! If one theme deserves another chance this is it.

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

T2 shoot here and here. It set the record for the shortest own time which was less than a week.

T2 does not say "shoot here and here"... ..............Joey

#31 8 years ago

Strange Science. I wanted one for years because of its theme, art & sound. Brought it home, realized the gameplay is awful, and wanted it gone within days.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-one-pinball-thats-go-in-and-out-of-your-collection-fast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.