Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sunnRAT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12771601_1259299047430231_7838486060299924431_o (resized).jpg
    20171230_111542 (resized).jpg
    3B8A5E4C-805F-4F23-AFF2-BE5DBE1162FA (resized).jpeg
    46F86B34-D361-47C0-8882-194CE9474C95 (resized).jpeg
    EFB04548-AF02-4BA4-A458-C2749A9B3ACC (resized).jpeg
    10B6359C-50DC-4DA3-804B-EC5A697039B2 (resized).jpeg
    001 (resized).JPG
    Restored FT...jpg
    Restored FT..jpg
    There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

Monster Bash Remake & Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle!

#52 6 years ago

Sold 6 in 2017 and only purchased 1 or 2. Adding WOZ RR tomorrow. Will look to add another JJP game, pirates or maybe tot story. I want a lotr and maybe a MBr.

#53 6 years ago

In 2018 I plan to swap the playfield on TAXI and do a pretty deep cleaning and refurbishment to TOTAN. I am out of space for new games, so something would have to leave the collection and I really do want to get a TNA.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm getting tired of restoring games. I might start making Pin Footies again.

Not to derail this thread but what benefits do these have over carpet sliders? Do they make the pins easier to slide on carpet? I've always been interested in these. If they make Sterns fragile pins (cabs) slide easier on carpet I'd be all over these.

#55 6 years ago

I need to finally get a LOTR!

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

Not to derail this thread but what benefits do these have over carpet sliders? Do they make the pins easier to slide on carpet? I've always been interested in these. If they make Sterns fragile pins (cabs) slide easier on carpet I'd be all over these.

Nothing makes pins easier to move then carpet sliders, but they look ghetto. Pin Footies add sofistication to any game room.

EFB04548-AF02-4BA4-A458-C2749A9B3ACC (resized).jpegEFB04548-AF02-4BA4-A458-C2749A9B3ACC (resized).jpeg

46F86B34-D361-47C0-8882-194CE9474C95 (resized).jpeg46F86B34-D361-47C0-8882-194CE9474C95 (resized).jpeg

3B8A5E4C-805F-4F23-AFF2-BE5DBE1162FA (resized).jpeg3B8A5E4C-805F-4F23-AFF2-BE5DBE1162FA (resized).jpeg

#57 6 years ago

Really hoping to score a Congo, one of my wife's favorite movies.

#58 6 years ago

I’m hoping to find a deal on my 1st ss game. Maybe a flash or..perhaps a jungle princess or another wedge head as I’m somewhat comfortable working on ems..

#59 6 years ago

If I add any pins next year, I'll probably only be able to get one (and even that would require me to sell some of my vids and squirrel away some cash). Elvira 3 is the one I'm most curious about, but I'd also consider Indiana Jones, Medieval Madness, or Attack from Mars.

#60 6 years ago

Out of room, so need to sell AC/DC pro and replace with a premium.

#61 6 years ago

No purchasing plans at all. Well, until going to the Texas Pinball Festival. And then, my plans might be blown.

#62 6 years ago

I hope to buy Wrath of Olympus.

Please Franck, Scott, tell me is for 2018!

#63 6 years ago

And also Houdini.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Nothing makes pins easier to move then carpet sliders, but they look ghetto. Pin Footies add sofistication to any game room.

Nice line up, that carpet is awesome too!

#65 6 years ago

Pickup TNA , trip to TPF , MGC new location , Olympics ?!!! . Ice Show , Subhumans .
    Beer.

#66 6 years ago

Remodel the house, pickup a GBLE and buy a crapload of Bryan’s pin footies

#67 6 years ago

Alice Cooper!!!, Houdini!!!, Pirates!!!!
    Looking for Star Trek HUO mint and modded or not modded. Also Monster bash Remake.

#68 6 years ago

Hopefully finally purchase new home with more room! Think I'm sticking with what I already have for 2018.....I've said that before

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm getting tired of restoring games. I might start making Pin Footies again.

I hope you start selling these again, exactly what I'm looking for!

#70 6 years ago

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle has me interested.

#72 6 years ago

Will be at TPF 2018 for the first time in my 6 years of this hobby. Acquired CFTBL 2 days before 2018. Future wifey already likes it. I'm a blessed man : ).

Future wifey wants GOT Pro. Then MB-R or Houdini come home. TZ and SS hitting $8000+ = I'm out on those titles.

20171230_111542 (resized).jpg20171230_111542 (resized).jpg

#73 6 years ago

JJPPOTC and TBL if it gets made. Everything else will be wait and see.

#74 6 years ago

Plan to install all of the mods I've bought that have been collecting dust on the workbench. No more buying for me unless I sell something, and I'm happy with the lineup right now. Houdini looks good, and TBL too.

Looking forward to the new show in Lodi. CAX too, as usual.

#75 6 years ago

to open up my collection for the 1st time in about 4 years after being sick.

have a meet here on the 31st of march with around 40 pin heads coming.

been chipping away for the past few months getting ready.

12771601_1259299047430231_7838486060299924431_o (resized).jpg12771601_1259299047430231_7838486060299924431_o (resized).jpg

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcadefan:

I'm hoping for a 5sos pin nirvana or linkin park

While Nirvana has seniority and has endured as an iconic band, a Linkin Park title would be wonderful in the wake of Chester. Though, by that same token, it may be yet too soon...I would be overjoyed to see either, though. (I can't comment on 5SOS - regrettably, I'm not that familiar with their work.)

#77 6 years ago

I have Elvira 3 on my radar. Actually seriously thinking to buy one if the following criteria meet:
    - great artwork
    - video from Elvira (not like Aerosmith were everything is all drawn)
    - Custom Elvira speech

If it will be something like Batman, I'll be very happy.

Iron Maiden, Jurassic World, Deadpool, Houdini, Thunderbirds, Remakes like MB, CC, TOM, BBB, Jaws... nothing that has my interest except for Elvira

#78 6 years ago

Another container load of restoration candidates to be hand selected and heading down under in the second half of the year.

And an open invite meet for all the clients I have sold machines to or those whose business services I have used in the last twelve months as a way to say thanks for helping fund the container imports in the first place.

#79 6 years ago

Aerosmith. First NIB

#80 6 years ago

My last game just ordered for tomorrow’s delivery AC/DC premium vault.

#81 6 years ago

Elvira 3, remodel garage into game room

#83 6 years ago

A.c. nightmare castle peeks my interest the most. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Also finding out I really like music pins and wouldn't mind bringing the the rest if em into my line up.

#84 6 years ago

For 2018 I hope to get a Family Guy, stern rolling Stones, Jersey jack POTC, monster bash, Alice cooper has my interest, and hopefully stern makes iron maiden one of my dream themes.

#85 6 years ago

install 3 playfield protectors, finish my Triple Strike project, get a new EM game...

#86 6 years ago

I'm starting a new job this year, and I'm looking to move out into another house with my fiance. 2018 goals are:

--Get married.
    --Buy a house capable of housing 12+ pinball machines.
    --Finally do that damn playfield swap on my Whirlwind that I've been putting off for 2 years now.

I'm not really looking to acquire anything new, but instead just make refinements.

#87 6 years ago

Just got my first EM,a "Space Time"-BUT,Houdini is already in my sights for 2018

#88 6 years ago

TNA, ACHC, Houdini, GOTG, Mustang, Strange Worlds (EM)

#89 6 years ago

MBr

#90 6 years ago

I would love to pick up a Cyclopes or Jai Alai. Doubtful I’ll find either.

#91 6 years ago

I’m planning for one big purchase this year. These are on my radar:

DI, AFMr, MBr, CCr, or Elvira3.

#92 6 years ago

I have been seeing lots of buying Toy Story here. Has it been officially announced yet?

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Trekie:

Strange Worlds (EM)

There's a guy in new jersey on pinballowners that says maybe sell, one guy in New hampshire that says YES sell. I know shipping sucks, but don't know how often that title comes up if they only made 675.

#94 6 years ago

Bally ss project or "junk" playfields to hone restoration skills on.

#95 6 years ago

Pinburgh! Pinburgh! Pinburgh!

#96 6 years ago
    #97 6 years ago

JD, R&B, RS (again!), ALIEN, maybe an EM!

#98 6 years ago

MM, MB, probably a TNA

#99 6 years ago

I have a few games in my radar for 2018... AFMr is at the top of the list, but AC/DC Premium has recently sparked my interest. Also cannot forget about Elvira 3 (is it coming this year!?)

At the same time, i'm also thinking about Congo and/or Dr. Who! I can't have them all so gotta choose wisely.

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-on-your-pinball-radar-for-2018/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.