Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sunnRAT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12771601_1259299047430231_7838486060299924431_o (resized).jpg
    20171230_111542 (resized).jpg
    3B8A5E4C-805F-4F23-AFF2-BE5DBE1162FA (resized).jpeg
    46F86B34-D361-47C0-8882-194CE9474C95 (resized).jpeg
    EFB04548-AF02-4BA4-A458-C2749A9B3ACC (resized).jpeg
    10B6359C-50DC-4DA3-804B-EC5A697039B2 (resized).jpeg
    001 (resized).JPG
    Restored FT...jpg
    Restored FT..jpg
    There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

So what's on your pinball radar for 2018? NIB game? Road trip to Pinfest? Ramp up your practice for competition? Or maybe dump your entire collection and start over? Let's hear it!

#2 6 years ago

I'll need to sell off some games. I've ended up with too many, so in 2018 I'll thin the herd. I'll probably buy at least a couple, so I'll probably sell five or six games.

#3 6 years ago

Looking forward to the release of Fast and Furious and Muse pinball machines. Should be announced by spring....

#4 6 years ago

My AlienLE, at some point.....

#5 6 years ago

I’m down to 3 pins. Definitely need to add one or two in the new year! I’m going to enjoy the pins I have now, and keep my eye out for a great deal

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Looking forward to the release of Fast and Furious

If only this was really happening, I have non pinhead friends who would actually buy a Fast and Furious pin especially if it was based off/included stuff from the first 6/7 movies.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

If only this was really happening,

Who says it isn't? I heard they are working on a new "Rock" themed game, but it is possible it could be the Jumanji remake instead.

#8 6 years ago

2017 was a year of strategic selling for me and I sold off several. I also found out that quitting this hobby is harder than breaking up with Brenda Thackeray in high school.

Looking to buy maybe two NIB at this point and any underpriced Craigslist treasures I can beat the crowd to.

#9 6 years ago

Monster Bash Remake

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

2017 was a year of strategic selling for me and I sold off several.

I kind of noticed. I think you are the king of Stratego.

#11 6 years ago

I'm probably going to sell at least one.

Thinking of adding either sw or taking a swing at Tron or maybe I hit a detour. 2017 I added 2 and sold 1.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I kind of noticed. I think you are the king of Stratego.

Trying to make up for that loss in selling to you.

#13 6 years ago

Building the nicest Family Guy on the planet. Finishing our game room. Adding MBr and hopefully Iron Maiden.

#14 6 years ago

Just MBR right now.

#15 6 years ago

Already have a slot ready for Elvira 3, and will have to sell a pin to get the BBB remake.

#16 6 years ago

I’m really hoping to get started on my Sorcerer restoration... however I still need a cabinet for it..

#17 6 years ago

I'm hoping for a 5sos pin nirvana or linkin park

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Trying to make up for that loss in selling to you.

If it makes you feel any better, I made up for that gain a long time ago.

#19 6 years ago

If I’m really lucky, and I save every penny, and eat only ramen noodles.....I can get a forty year old pin.

#20 6 years ago

I think im about to pull the trigger and buy an ACDC premium....which I owned before.....and sold

Tron VE is the only thing I would be interested in for 2018

#21 6 years ago

Looking for some new stern games.

#22 6 years ago

I’m very interested in the remakes but can’t decide between MMR, AFMR, or MBR.....assuming that is the next one coming. Elvira 3 is also on my radar big time. I will only be able to buy one game this year though so it’s going to be a very tough decision to make.

#23 6 years ago

afmr and mbr, maybe Houdini but might wait a year on that-see how it pans out first

#24 6 years ago

Twilight zone or monster bash remake

#25 6 years ago

Pat l.... toy story. ....gonna cancel my potc and get toy s instead . If its anything like dile its gonna b a huge hit bc of theme and the genius of pat and jjp

#26 6 years ago

Waiting patiently for May 4 weekend to play TNA for the first time.
    After that, I might be pulling the trigger on my very first NIB machine!

#27 6 years ago

Crazy how many want remakes ..... glad ive allready owned and sold most classics and can look fwd to the future and new ideas. While i love the classics , after owning pins like dile .... the older stuff just dont interest us anymore. The rgb lightshows, code and big lcd displays are just so much more engaging and interesting imo. The older stuff just feels dated now no matter what bling they add to them.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I also found out that quitting this hobby is harder than breaking up with Brenda Thackeray in high school.

Well, a pinball machine doesn't follow you around for two weeks like Brenda did.

LTG : )

#29 6 years ago

Maybe 2018 is the year an AC/DC Premium joins my line up ?

#30 6 years ago

TNA for me as my NIB this year. Would really like to see local league take off primarily.

#31 6 years ago

Boy I don't know...low on funds and out of monies.

Still have a PF swap to do on King & Queens.

Hopefully just get out to more tournaments after being completely out of the loop with a baby fro 18 months.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

completely out of the loop with a baby fro

Looking forward to seeing pics of @thelaw’s baby fro.

#33 6 years ago

TNA hopefully by February.

Getting SMVE today so nice way to finish the year.

Maybe a Deadpool if it happens. Maybe a MBr.

Hopefully get more games on route. Have 4 placed so far and they’re doing well.

#34 6 years ago

I’ve been patiently setting the funds aside for Toy Story to be announced.

Outside of that, we will be throwing the rest of our money in a hole in the back yard - mama wants a pool.

#36 6 years ago

Alien

#38 6 years ago

I am waiting to play Houdini and if it is fun to me, it will be added to my collection. The other pin I really want is a restored Fishtales like the one that was at TPF last year. I fell in love with it, and can't get it out of my head.

Restored FT..jpgRestored FT..jpg

Restored FT...jpgRestored FT...jpg

#39 6 years ago

Really hoping 2018 is the year I finally bring a Strange World home. Also have a re-theme brewing in the back of my mind. Looking forward to Clay's annual VFW weekend, hands down my favorite show of the year.

#40 6 years ago

For purchase: Tron Vault (Stern is going to do something cool to keep up)

For restoration: One TOTAN, one IJ and two TZs.

For sale/trade: Possibly my NGG

#41 6 years ago

I'm getting tired of restoring games. I might start making Pin Footies again.

001 (resized).JPG001 (resized).JPG

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well, a pinball machine doesn't follow you around for two weeks like Brenda did.

pinball does not give you the VD like Brenda did either...

#43 6 years ago

pinball radar....

I will likely buy a few more games.

Branching out to try and have more fun competitions at one of our locations (split flipper, team play, maybe a more formal league play?; just looking forward to trying some new things).

A few restorations in cue for the winter months and hoping to pick off at least one of them.

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'll need to sell off some games. I've ended up with too many, so in 2018 I'll thin the herd. I'll probably buy at least a couple, so I'll probably sell five or six games.

Exactly this^^^. Prepping my gameroom to receive a new MET Premium from the final run this week. Will be selling Abra Ca Dabra, Pool Sharks, ID4 and who knows what else.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Who says it isn't? I heard they are working on a new "Rock" themed game, but it is possible it could be the Jumanji remake instead.

Tell me more, I admit I hadn’t heard the “Rock” rumour, Fast and Furious as a licence seems like a no brainer for Stern, huge billion dollar franchise now, huge action scenes to draw from, speed and cars - Steve Ritchie speciality, plus the license/franchise would draw younger crowds and non pinheads over to check it out like a couple of my non pinhead friends who would even go so far as to buy one.

#46 6 years ago

Remake #3 at TPF! Can’t wait for the reveal.

#47 6 years ago

I’ve made the room already - can’t wait for JJP POTC and DI to join WOZ.

#48 6 years ago

Looking to purchase Monster Bash Remake, LOTR & Walking Dead Premium or LE.

Hoping a Pacific Rim machine is announced and interested to see rumored JJP Toy Story...

#49 6 years ago

Star Wars
    JJPOTC
    AC/DC Pro Vault
    TRON VE

I didn't buy any pins in 2017, so hoping I can get one of these in 2018.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm getting tired of restoring games. I might start making Pin Footies again.

PM sent, a stocking stuffer for 2018 Christmas?

10B6359C-50DC-4DA3-804B-EC5A697039B2 (resized).jpeg10B6359C-50DC-4DA3-804B-EC5A697039B2 (resized).jpeg

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-on-your-pinball-radar-for-2018 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.