(Topic ID: 171592)

What's On Your Dining Room Table

By dougram69

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Sometimes my projects move up to the dining room table. Close to kitchen, etc. What's on yours right now. Here is mine.

Thanks
    Dougram69

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

While I don't have parts scattered on the dining room since my girlfriend would never allow, I do like to leave a very nice conversational piece on the living room table and then sit back and watch when friends and guests come over and take a quick glance at the book. Then when they perform a discount double check and there mouth drops in amazement I almost lose it every single time. It's classic. Below is the book I leave sitting out.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

On my mahogany dining room table from Central America:
    A tablecloth, two candles, a pair of jade sparrows from Europe, and set of small dual bronze statues from China.
    No pinball, ever.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-on-your-dining-room-table and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.