(Topic ID: 103411)

What's next on everyones list and why?

By jgentry

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

williams-rocket.jpg
    image-495.jpg
    Picture12 033.jpg
    Picture12 032.jpg
    Picture12 028.jpg
    th-128.jpeg
    acdccannon.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago

Bc i want them

image-495.jpgimage-495.jpg
    #52 9 years ago

TWDLE coming and predator after that. Then Jaws later this year.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

You can't have mine!!!

But I WANT it!!!

#54 9 years ago

You'll get nothing and be happy for it.

#55 9 years ago

Next for me is reassembly of the fully stripped STTNG. Have some pretty cool ideas for it too. Next purchase? I'm holding out for a Monster Bash remake.

#56 9 years ago

Possibly walking dead gotta see the dots and sounds before I can make up my mind !
    Would also like to find a Bally corvette

#57 9 years ago

Grand Prix from Williams, because I'm getting into EM's and the price was right from a good friend!

#58 9 years ago

Abra Ca Dabra. Why? Because it fits my budget now a lot better than TWD LE.

#59 9 years ago

I'm eyeing up a Bride of Pinbot. I love the presentation and sounds in this game. With 5 other pins, I think I have enough variety to add in a one shot is the majority of the game type game.

#60 9 years ago

Bally Rolling Stones,'cuz it's the Stones.Bally Frontier for the critter theme.............

#61 9 years ago

Wow. What happened to that IJ?

#62 9 years ago

Very timely subject "Whirlwind" which was just delivered monday. This is a game I have played for years at the Pinball Expo and always wanted it. I've been searching for months (happily got sidetracked ended up with a Indy500) and finally bought a stunning machine from the Pinball Clinic in PA.

I love everything about this pin including suitability of the grandchildren (I also like BSD, & FH) vetoed by wife.

cheers

Post edited by indybru: added wife peference

#63 9 years ago

I'd need a great game for not too much. I'm thinking Fun House.

#64 9 years ago

I need a LOTR for my kid. I had a NIB once but sold it, (and others), to help with the new house down payment. I promised I would find one for her. Looking to make a trade if possible. Trade + $$ is also possible. The MMR has me cash tied right now or I would just buy one outright.

#65 9 years ago

There's a ton we want but only one we have (pretty much) set plans of buying is The Walking Dead.

#66 9 years ago

TWD Premium, just need all of those LE's to sell out so I can order one......................

#67 9 years ago

We would like to clearcoat all our playfields, have decals on some pins installed too, install better speakers on the remaining ones we have left to do. After that, we will see. We have to keep dreaming, don't we

#68 9 years ago

Next on my list, I will be trading/selling my HUO BK2K for something else. I am out of space but want something new.

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Very timely subject "Whirlwind" which was just delivered monday. This is a game I have played for years at the Pinball Expo and always wanted it. I've been searching for months (happily got sidetracked ended up with a Indy500) and finally bought a stunning machine from the Pinball Clinic in PA.
    I love everything about this pin including suitability of the grandchildren (I also like BSD, & FH) vetoed by wife.
    cheers
    Post edited by indybru: added wife peference

My wife also has vetoed FH many, many, MANY times.

Ok, anyone have a nice Whirlwind they'd like to sell me at Expo?

#71 9 years ago

I need to sell HS, JM, LWJP, BH and start snagging MET and TWD

#72 9 years ago

Star Trek Premium/LE, Indiana Jones or Skateball (if I can find one).

#73 9 years ago

It was metallica, but twd came out so i got one on the way. So now just waiting for twd and mmrle to show up any day now.

#74 9 years ago

I would like to sell the games I have for sale and buy a 2500 T3. Reason? I like the game and want to play it a couple hundred times.

#76 9 years ago

More of a lifetime wish but pretty much any EM.
    Would also love a SOF, Gladiators, D&D or TX but we'd never have space for 3 and if any did appear in this sparse land o'er here, wouldn't have the dough either ^_^

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

to the OP....bang for the buck? go with Creature. I love mine...but the other titles you have on your list are strong as well.
    For me, 2015 will bring Lebowski....and I have been kicking around the idea of selling my TAF and picking up a WOZ but the jury is still out on that one.

Thanks for the advice. WOZ is a great machine, some people hate the theme but I do not mind it. The game play is very different but it you have a decent size collection it's a great alternative and really adds to the mix.

#78 9 years ago

I think it's interesting that there has been a lot of discussion recently about pinball has peaked and sales are about to plummet, prices are killing pinball, the bubble is bursting, everyones game room is full, etc. You see a few people saying they are not buying in 2015 but most if not all of them are at a minimum working on project machines which will include purchasing parts and continuing to feed money back into the hobby. Granted this thread is geared towards people that are looking to add machines and a tiny fraction of the hobby is represented but it does seem to imply lots of people are still going to be buying next year.

#79 9 years ago

Next on my list is building a house with a dedicated basement gameroom.
    After that I will be looking for a few Sys11s, a newer stern (hopefully Iron Maiden), and a few more EMs.

#81 9 years ago

My next one will be a HEP restored Centaur (when it's turn comes up with Chris). It's been there a while but it'll be worth the wait when it's finally done! In the meantime I'm enjoying the Voltan restoration videos that he's doing right now.

#82 9 years ago
    #84 9 years ago

My goal is to own a EBD by the end of 2015

#85 9 years ago

Yes but the buying was much much deeper and different. Almost fighting for games vs casually trading now. It's not dead but it's certainly much different now than a year and a half ago.

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from Shannyman:

My goal is to own a EBD by the end of 2015

Yeah I'd love to own that one.

#87 9 years ago

Really want to find a El Dorado.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from fishmanrob:

Wow. What happened to that IJ?

What do you mean? That its overdone, or just that it sparkles? Once I saw this example in person I was hooked. It got a lot of extras for sure....having only played this game on route prior, I thought it was horrible until I played this one, its actually quite enjoyable. Plus try to find one in better shape....going to add on a couple more things though (shaker motor, subwoofer for sure) Played before picking it up and it plays like a NIB.

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

I think it's interesting that there has been a lot of discussion recently about pinball has peaked and sales are about to plummet, prices are killing pinball, the bubble is bursting, everyones game room is full, etc. You see a few people saying they are not buying in 2015 but most if not all of them are at a minimum working on project machines which will include purchasing parts and continuing to feed money back into the hobby. Granted this thread is geared towards people that are looking to add machines and a tiny fraction of the hobby is represented but it does seem to imply lots of people are still going to be buying next year.

This! Even if there isn't a whole lot of adding to collections, I think we'll still see many games changing hands via trade, and in the second/third hand etc. Plus the growing modding community and parts purchases, it makes the industry viable. Also the increased news/tv coverage we are witnessing.

#90 9 years ago

Yeah, I have had two people contact me about wanting to buy two machines each in the last week and neither own a single pin. People will always be interested in buying and selling pinball. Distance issues and transportation actually break deals for me way more often than the "can't afford that much" crowd.

As long as new buyers are looking to spend cash, pins will continue to sell for good money.

#91 9 years ago

Looking forward to the Pat Lawlor design from JJP..... Will probably include at least one 3D feature and more interactive technology than we have yet seen!

#92 9 years ago

Either Pat's pin or Jaws for me. It will be a very complicated negotiation with the kids at home.

#93 9 years ago

Space to set up all 20 of my pins. Only have room for 10-11 now. Scheming.

#94 9 years ago

BOP 2.0...but im not holding my breath!

#95 9 years ago

I have a WOZLE and the quality is amazing so I'd go with another JJP pin but 'not into Hobit. A nice CFTBL would be nice and I'll be taking a look at TWD - Stern has a potential hit on it's hands but I have to play it first.

#96 9 years ago

If I could find a solid Corvette for around $3000, I'd prolly fold up HS2 and put Corvette in its place.

Themes are a bit too similar to have both at the same time in a 4 pin room.

#97 9 years ago

Probably TWD, since it's the next one to get. But I am unsure, anxious to see some more.

#98 9 years ago

I'm running out of room in my small game room, so I'm saving for something fancy. LOTR or MB remakes are at the top of my want list. I'll see how good the Hobbit is if any locations around me get one.

#99 9 years ago

Already in on:

1. TWD LE - dream theme for me. Borg/Lyman
    2. Hobbit LE - love my WOZLE and TH looks awesome so far

Top of the list:

1. The Big Lebowski - will wait to play it
    2. Tron VE or maybe a Tron LE - Tron has grown on me the last year
    3. Next PPS remake -hoping for MB
    4. The Shadow - great game

#100 9 years ago

It's hard to say about new games. Feel like I would like to play them first. A nice White Water is on my list. Maybe a monster bash, but one of my buddies has one. I would sure like to see an AMH up close.

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-next-on-everyones-list-and-why/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.