(Topic ID: 28926)

What's next for stern

By Pinballgeek

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago

Bring on Metallica and might as well do a Tool Pinball while you are at it, that would be 2 NIBs for me.

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from shootar:

Game of thrones anyone??

No.

#103 11 years ago

I know someone who has a deposit on a new stern Kiss,two machines from now

#104 11 years ago

I hope they like Metallca cause it ain't gonna be kiss!

#105 11 years ago

Heard a rumor from someone who went to Chicago expo, that the game SR is working on will be a non licensed game! Greg Freres is also on board with this one. The person i talked to said he talked to someone in the know, but promised not to reveal the source.
    Just like i promised not to reveal the person who told me.
    He told me it would be a blind purchase for him, he really was very impressed with the info he got so far.
    Damn, now i wished i had a crystal ball!

Really hope this turns out to be true!

#106 11 years ago
    Quoted from goodgameslover:

Heard a rumor from someone who went to Chicago expo, that the game SR is working on will be a non licensed game! Greg Freres is also on board with this one. The person i talked to said he talked to someone in the know, but promised not to reveal the source.
    Just like i promised not to reveal the person who told me.
    He told me it would be a blind purchase for him, he really was very impressed with the info he got so far.
    Damn, now i wished i had a crystal ball!
    Really hope this turns out to be true!

Unlikely as Gary said this would never happen.......but, it's a funny world so never say never!

#108 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Unlikely as Gary said this would never happen.......but, it's a funny world so never say never!

Recently he changed his tune, from never to unlikely.

Let's wait and see if this rumor has some truth to it. But given the fact that the homebase collector slowly growing, and MANY have been asking for a non licensed game for ages, who knows?
    I think now is an excellent time to try something like a non lincense out, the home market is very strong and if the pin is great it will surely sell very well i think. At least it's a better idea then the TF "The pin" edition recently. But that experiment proves that Stern is clearly trying to get a new feel for the market about what's possible right now. So a non licensed game seems like a much less risky gamble the their "The Pin" endeavor.

IF it does happen, then it would mean that the private collector has become more important then the op's who put them out there. At least that's my opinion.

#109 11 years ago
    Quoted from goodgameslover:

Recently he changed his tune, from never to unlikely.
    Let's wait and see if this rumor has some truth to it. But given the fact that de homebase collector slowly growing, and MANY have been asking for a non licensed game for ages, who knows?
    I think now is an excellent time to try something like a non lincense out, the home market is very strong and if the pin is great it will surely sell very well i think. At least it's a better idea then the TF "The pin" edition recently. But that experiment proves that Stern is clearly trying to get a new feel for the market about what possible right now. So a non licensed game seems like a much less risky gamble the their "The Pin" endeavor.
    IF it does happen, then it would mean that the private collector has become more important then the op's who put them out there. At least that's my opinion.

Good points. As the market evolves, Stern has to as well.

#110 11 years ago

Toy sized teletubbies. Comes in 4 colors for LE MSRP $5499 if you buy it at amazon.

Sorry could not help myself.

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-next-for-stern/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.