Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 267 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

l_b68e3d1d1fd6767e3d73e288fa1c8546.jpg
    zombie_hellbilly_deluxe_2_promo_08.jpg
    BTTF.jpg
    episodio-vii-13.jpg
    New_Dolphins_Logo.png
    whoa_nellie_juicy_melons_backglass.jpg
    Money.jpg
    speedracer.gif
    image.jpg
    b52s.jpg
    van_halen_logo-stripes.jpg
    dickvitale.jpg
    play_g_vanillice_car_600[1].jpg
    imagesCAFHWF8Z.jpg
    ice.JPG
    0001099019_500_copy.jpg
    There are 265 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #249 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Rob Zombie would be stellar

Robs music is great and stage show great but live his vocals are not the best. Usually runs out if breath and just off if you ask me. Great guy and all but nothing close to what cd sounds like. And to think how Ozzy is getting beat up on this tour is sad to see and hear.

#250 10 years ago

Jaws please!

#251 10 years ago
    Quoted from nighttaco:

With as many good ideas and themes that would guaranteed sellers I don't know why Stern or another company wouldn't expand to handle the demand.

There is a pretty big leap between a bunch of people posting that they would buy a machine instantly because of a certain theme, and that same bunch of people actually doing it.

#252 10 years ago
    Quoted from nighttaco:

With as many good ideas and themes that would guaranteed sellers I don't know why Stern or another company wouldn't expand to handle the demand.

A few thumbs-up on a fan forum is still a leap from a "guaranteed seller"

Frankly, there's no such thing....

To have a "guaranteed seller" the manufacturer would almost have to collect the money before they even made the pin- and in enough quantity to support the dev, production, etc. AND, they'd have to collect it many months (years) prior to delivery....

So, virtually imposs.... er.... wait... scratch that...

#253 10 years ago

A sternstarter?

#254 10 years ago
    Quoted from swf127:

A sternstarter?

So Stern can get a perfect license???

#255 10 years ago

I'm thinking now...I would like a "I Come in Peace" pinball.

http://www.fandango.com/movie-trailer/icomeinpeace-trailer/136087/1882709276

#256 10 years ago

NEXT!!!

l_b68e3d1d1fd6767e3d73e288fa1c8546.jpgl_b68e3d1d1fd6767e3d73e288fa1c8546.jpg

#257 10 years ago

Stern has no plans to build an Iron Maiden pin.

#258 10 years ago

Too fast, better wait for some time. The pocket is empty after the AC/DC an Metallica

#259 10 years ago

I hope they don't make either of these two pins as I wouldn't be able to find an excuse not to buy both and I am skint currently:

Scooby Doo (Scrappy Doo would kill it though) would pre-order quicker than you can eat a Scooby snack
    The Munsters (no need for an AFM v2)

Young Frankenstein would be a humorous movie-tie-in theme and I agree with the people wanting a BTTF reboot pin De Lorean topper.

#260 10 years ago

I would throw money at any company willing to do the work to get a GOOD back to the future pin out. Hell, do one for every episode and I would buy one of each!

#261 10 years ago

YYYEEEEESSSSS PLZ!!!!! The artwork alone would be worth it,aces high multiball!!

#262 10 years ago

Jack Daniels if you please!

4 years later
    #265 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

Music wise I can see them possibly doing;
    The Beatles - never going to obtain a license ?
    Led Zeppelin
    Pink Floyd
    Aerosmith
    The Who
    Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (personal wish!)
    It would be interesting if they chose a non classic rock group, perhaps something like green day, sublime etc..
    Movie wise..
    Star Wars 2015
    Star Trek 2014
    *Throw back movies that will likely never happen but would love to see;
    Jaws
    Goonies
    E.T.
    Car wise..
    Mustang 50th Anniversary 2014
    (Corvette was done, Viper was done)

Whelp looks like I was correct with a few of these... Still want the remaining ones I listed, #RIPTOMPETTY .

There are 265 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-next-for-stern-1/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.