who_dunnit2_after_(1).JPG
who_dunnit_sides_(3).JPG
who_dunnit_sides_(1).JPG
who_dunnit2_after_(5).JPG
who_dunnit2_after_(7).JPG
who_dunnit2_after_(6).JPG
who_dunnit2_after_(4).JPG
#1 11 years ago

What would you value the game at? Its been completly torn down on the top side, all new lights,rubbers, rebuit flippers, I cant find any were spots. the 3 way ramp is not broken or cracked. the inserts do not have wear like usual. the cabinet is in great shape. the legs are polished chrome. The reels match the display and work great. i did forget the flipper rubbers so ill order them real fast.
Im looking to either sell or trade it for another pin.

who_dunnit2_after_(4).JPGwho_dunnit2_after_(4).JPG who_dunnit2_after_(6).JPGwho_dunnit2_after_(6).JPG who_dunnit2_after_(7).JPGwho_dunnit2_after_(7).JPG who_dunnit2_after_(5).JPGwho_dunnit2_after_(5).JPG who_dunnit_sides_(1).JPGwho_dunnit_sides_(1).JPG who_dunnit_sides_(3).JPGwho_dunnit_sides_(3).JPG

#2 11 years ago

I am interested if the price is reasonable, but guessing that with the added shipping it will be out of my range.

#3 11 years ago

more pics

who_dunnit2_after_(1).JPGwho_dunnit2_after_(1).JPG who_dunnit_sides_(1).JPGwho_dunnit_sides_(1).JPG who_dunnit_sides_(2).JPGwho_dunnit_sides_(2).JPG

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am interested if the price is reasonable, but guessing that with the added shipping it will be out of my range.

I had my Super Mario Brothers shipped from Marlboroa to a terminal in Milwaukee last year for about $170.

He did a nice job packing it, was super easy to deal with, and the machine arrived without issue... Just FYI if you consider this machine and he is willing to ship again.

#5 11 years ago

That is a great shipping price!!! I had no idea it was an option to ship to a terminal in Milwaukee for so cheap!!!

Marlboroa > shoot me PM with asking price please

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is a great shipping price!!! I had no idea it was an option to ship to a terminal in Milwaukee for so cheap!!!

Yep, shipping is a lot more affordable if there is a terminal on each end. Marlboroa had one nearby, as do we (well within an hour or so), so it worked out really well. I setup an account with Freightquote (it is free to use/do), as Pilot Air would not accept shipment from individuals at our Milwaukee terminal anymore.

I am sure Jeff at coinopshippers could probably quote you a terminal to terminal as well, but freightquote got me the best deal last year.

#7 11 years ago

I sold mine here to a Pinsider with the slightest of insert chipping on a couple weapons. Super nice unfaded cab and no cracked plastics\ramps for $1650 a couple moths ago. I also palletted it for shipping.

#8 11 years ago

whysnow, there are terminals in madison also. they usually are based upon the carrier. if the seller and you reach an agreement i will be in mesquite (dallas) texas the weekend of october 13th and usually get $100 to bring a machine back.

#9 11 years ago

Its worth about $400, but Ill be the nice guy and give you $1000

#10 11 years ago

WOW!! Thanks for that offer Christopher!!!

#11 11 years ago

Game seems to top out just shy of 2K.

Beautiful example you have there.

My guess is it would bring somewhere aroud $1900 (+/- a bit).

#12 11 years ago

Realized I never responded to the OP... I would venture that WD would bring between 1600-1800 up here in Wisconsin. You do have some inserts starting to show edge wear, but nothing too crazy. That is definitely one of the nicer examples I have seen of that title. Average ones seem to go for between 1200-1400....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-my-who-dunnit-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.