Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by CFoote
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just curious given my BSD thread, I think its a pretty darn nice WCS..limited pics here.
https://picasaweb.google.com/114325211645824626125/WorldCupSoccer#

New soccer ball and motor, all cliffy's, clean and works great!

Adam

#2 7 years ago

I just sold one for $1600 in similar condition.

#3 7 years ago

man paid more than that I am running low on room but no way would I let it go for that price too much fun!

#4 7 years ago

There is no way I would sell mine for $1600 (Similar condition as well).

You could probably get 2k for it in that condition (maybe even a bit more) if your not in a flaming hurry.

#5 7 years ago

Yea thats about the price I was thinking, its actually in pretty darn good shape for a WCS. Cab doesnt seem very faded and has very few nicks and play field is pretty solid. Shopped, with the new motor and ball

Not sure I am ready to part with it but I am a pin heavy, may just have to squeeze it in hahahaa.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Yea thats about the price I was thinking,

I bet that's what you WCS owners are thinking

#7 7 years ago

No I think its worth 3K LOL.

#8 7 years ago

its worth what ever one can get someone to pay for it .... Mr pinball 1825.00

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I bet that's what you WCS owners are thinking

Ebay sales summary YTD (2012) Average selling price with 7 machines sold (Through Nov.) - $2,120

#10 7 years ago

Machine Name World Cup Soccer
Avg Of Price 1,327
Min Of Price 330
Max Of Price 2,795
Avg w/o Min/Max 1,324
Count Of Sales Activity 170
YTD 1,875
YTD Count 2

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Ebay sales summary YTD (2012) Average selling price with 7 machines sold (Through Nov.) - $2,120

Yes well, Ithink that just might have something to do with Koz selling his for $4800+

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes well, Ithink that just might have something to do with Koz selling his for $4800+

Yeah, but if you own the game and want the price to increase then you leave out facts like that...

#13 7 years ago

I believe WCS is $1,800ish in very good shape. You'd have to find the "right buyer" though... there are a slew of games to choose from in the $1,700 to $2,200 range. It's basically all the stuff the veteran collects say "that game is worth that much now?!?!"

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, but if you own the game and want the price to increase then you leave out facts like that...

WCS owners...man I'll tell you what; Moxie! That's what this perennial underdogs have these days (see what I did there). Look, any game anyone has is going to be whatever price you constantly post it as...shit that's just a rule these days. Can't blame'em...plus I love that game too.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Machine Name World Cup Soccer
Avg Of Price 1,327
Min Of Price 330
Max Of Price 2,795
Avg w/o Min/Max 1,324
Count Of Sales Activity 170
YTD 1,875
YTD Count 2

???

World Cup Soccer
Avg of Price 1,352
Min of Price 330
Max of Price 2,995 - (Note - not 4,800+)
Count of Sales Activity 175
Avg w/o Min/Max 1,349
(And the one that matters the most) - YTD 2,120
YTD count 7

#16 7 years ago

I would like to play a nice one. I have only played beat up turds and we all know it is hard to really judge the fun factor on a beat up game that is not playing well.

#17 7 years ago

I have no idea where the hell you are pulling that data form but it is obviously entirely different than what I am seeing on my CPU screen.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have no idea where the hell you are pulling that data form but it is obviously entirely different than what I am seeing on my CPU screen.

http://bostonpinball.biz/ebay_112112.htm

#19 7 years ago

Obviously you can see you are doing year 2012 and he is saying 2013. Koz sold his in 2012 for $4800+ which I'm saying probably skewed the results.

Oh whysnow it's a super fun game.

#20 7 years ago

I could really care less whether it's falling or rising since I have no plans to ever sell mine.

My wife and I attended the 1994 World Cup. We Also attended the 96 Olympics and watched the women's soccer team win the gold.

My wife played on a select team when she was younger and traveled to Europe playing against the Women's national teams in 5 different countries.

Both of my kids are soccer fanatics and WCS is the only pin in my collection they play.

It can never leave......they would kill me.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously you can see you are doing year 2012 and he is saying 2013. Koz sold his in 2012 for $4800+ which I'm saying probably skewed the results.
Oh whysnow it's a super fun game.

There is no Boston Pinball Summary for 2013 yet.

2,995 is the listed high price in my stats which include sales through 11/21/2012.

#22 7 years ago
#23 7 years ago

Yeah.....that's older (May of 2012).

Click on my link above.

#24 7 years ago

#25 7 years ago

Wonder why the heck I keep getting directed to that page???

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wonder why the heck I keep getting directed to that page???

That's the link google gives you go direct to their homepage and click it there used to have the same problem.

And quit devaluaing my game!!!! LOL JK man

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would like to play a nice one. I have only played beat up turds and we all know it is hard to really judge the fun factor on a beat up game that is not playing well.

And mine plays great, game has great flow.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

There is no Boston Pinball Summary for 2013 yet.
2,995 is the listed high price in my stats which include sales through 11/21/2012.

Sorry my bad. Anyway it seems Koz's sold in December 2012
Winning bid:
US $4,848.00

Anyway...this thread has stopped being fun like it was in the beginning. Seriously you WCS guys are so serious. Rich & serious!

#29 7 years ago

I think WCS and your RBION are worth my TAF if we figure out shipping.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Uff TAF...no thanks.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Avg w/o Min/Max 1,349
(And the one that matters the most) - YTD 2,120

Actually....I would value the Avg w/o Min max more than the one you claim is the important one.

But again, we were just having some fun before. Give Striker a soup bone for me

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Actually....I would value the Avg w/o Min max more than the one you claim is the important one.
But again, we were just having some fun before. Give Striker a soup bone for me

The only problem with the Avg w/o min/max value is it includes all sales going back Seven Years!

Pretty much useless in today's market.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

The only problem with the Avg w/o min/max value is it includes all sales going back Seven Years!

I don;t see wear it says that but if that's true I agree with you...worthless.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t see wear it says that but if that's true I agree with you...worthless.

At the top it says "This eBay sales summary has been collected from successful eBay pinball machine sales over the past 84 months."

So I only use YTD figures.

#35 7 years ago

Ahhh gotcha...I thought it was YTD +/- etc etc.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

It can never leave......they would kill me.

Kinda makes me smile

#37 7 years ago

I forgot to say, I have another too. Needs shop out...big time

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I forgot to say, I have another too. Needs shop out...big time

Let me know when I need to come down and pick up 2 more games for you

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Play a nice one and trust me, you'll think it's worth WAY more than what they go for. It is just so awesomely fun to play. May not have the depth some folks want, and others hate the theme. But it is just flat out a joy to play. GOAL!!!!!

#40 7 years ago

How about one of you guys witha nice one brings it to MGC ?!?!?!?

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

If this is a collector quality TAF you have my attention as the RBION is minty HUO super nice

#42 7 years ago

If you are looking to sell, WCS is at the top of my list. I also have a 1994 Honda Magna that I am willing to work out trade. My wife and I met 17 years ago playing WCS at the local bar, it is one of my favorites. I am just up the road in Satellite Bch.

#43 7 years ago

I paid $2000 for one this weekend eBay (from a local seller). Given current market conditions I felt like it was a fair price. Realistically these should be worth $1600-2200 depending on condition (in my nowhere near professional opinion).

#44 7 years ago

I am trying to organize a group to get cabinet decals made for this game. The yellow is ALWAYS faded and is a really tough color to keep from fading.

The original yellow is a deep, rich yellow and not a light yellow. Unfortunately almost all WCS's I've seen are faded, unless you keep it in a tomb it will not be faded.

Chris

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Garden City, NY
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside