Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chochi_ca
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Picked up a monopoly. Was told it was HUO. Machine is in great condition. But the problem is I'm not into the gameplay of the machine. Just not doin it for me. Guess I was spoiled with my TZ and IJ. So whats my monopoly worth? Think im more of a fan of the Williams and Bally machines of the 90s. Specially the wide body machines.

#2 11 years ago

It's always huo. Most overused term in pinball. List it for what you bought it for. Try to break even and move on to another title. I think it's a hard title to move. Boardgame is seriously better imo and it's $2480.00 cheaper.

#3 11 years ago

Not so much dude people dont like that game. I would get it for sure if I could pick it up cheep

#4 11 years ago

Blondtall was looking for one if your looking for a buyer.
I have a decent roadshow and alittle cash for trade if your in northern California.

#5 11 years ago

I'm definitely in the minority here, I think Monopoly is a way cool game. Not a keeper for me likely but loving having just got one and can clutch her for awhile. Long live Lawlor!

#6 11 years ago

Game has a lot of shots enjoyed it quite a bit while I had it. HUO if it really is $2400 give or take?

#7 11 years ago

Thanx for the info pinsiders!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-my-monopoly-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.