(175 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-807.jpg
image.jpg
Tastes%20Great%20Less%20Filling.jpg
image.jpg
evolution.jpg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Really? It's priceless,you just don't know it yet. AC/DC is more fun,"like it or not",but I could never put a price tag on either one. If 1 goes,they all go.

#52 9 years ago

This LE should never sell for less than what it cost new. If you think otherwise.....well,your wrong. It's that good.

#53 9 years ago

There's one one ebay.

It's listed at $7000 or best offer

After fees if that dude accepts a sales price of $6750 he will only pocket $5850

I sent him a message asking for pics so that I could reply with a cash pinside offer but no reply yet.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

This LE should never sell for less than what it cost new. If you think otherwise.....well,your wrong. It's that good.

What you and I think of the game does not set the market price on any title, demand sets the price and if demand still has NIB's in stock at any price, then the market on this title is pretty clear. Looks like the price is around $6500-6800 today.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

There's one one ebay.
After fees if that dude accepts a sales price of $6750 he will only pocket $5850
I sent him a message asking for pics so that I could reply with a cash pinside offer but no reply yet.

You are a little off on your calculations. At a $6750 sale price he would pocket $6075. That's assuming he isn't paying for the "Basic" store option through ebay. If he is then he'd be netting $6500.

#56 9 years ago

PayPal 3% + eBay 10% = 13%

6750*0.87=$5872

He won't net shit. Dude makes $128 more if he accepts a $6000 cash Pinside offer

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

PayPal 3% + eBay 10% = 13%
5750*0.87=$5872
He won't net shit. Dude makes $128 more if he accepts a $6000 cash Pinside offer

Your 1st number should be 6750*0.87
But I agree with you

#58 9 years ago

Assuming the buyer is local enough to pick it up and pay cash.....

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Probably because MET is 10 times better than ACDC. Truth.

Negative

#60 9 years ago

I disagree with you. In this house MET is 10 times better

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I disagree with you. In this house MET is 10 times better

Negative

#62 9 years ago

Tastes%20Great%20Less%20Filling.jpgTastes%20Great%20Less%20Filling.jpg

#63 9 years ago

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I paid $6800 for mine nib shipped it's never leaving

That's a great price, when METLE first came out (before it sold out) the quotes I got from Distro's was in the $7200 range shipped.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

That's a great price, when METLE first came out (before it sold out) the quotes I got from Distro's was in the $7200 range shipped.

I never heard any quote close to $6800 either. And this was in the first 24 hours. Right before the distributors pulled the rug out from under me and said it wasn't available at any price.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

There's one one ebay.

I believe it belongs to the Pinsider in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metle-303

In which he says he has a $6500.00 cash offer. But it seems like it would be bad for him if someone actually does "buy-it-now" unless he has some special fee deal with ebay.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I never heard any quote close to $6800 either. And this was in the first 24 hours. Right before the distributors pulled the rug out from under me and said it wasn't available at any price.

That's because it's some sort of "hook up" from a dist. price. Probably knows somebody.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Probably because MET is 10 times better than ACDC. Truth

Okay

#69 9 years ago

One sold today for $6700

It was the one on ebay.

#70 9 years ago

It's really okay for someone to like one game more than another, in a way that you don't agree with. AC/DC isn't some untouchable pinnacle of greatness. It has a great ruleset, and an adrenaline rush risk-or-reward style of play. But that's not everyone's bag.

I don't own AC/DC, but I'd like to. Just haven't moved on a HUO deal yet. I wouldn't trade my METLE for one though.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think people wanting to trade rather than buy outright is more of an indication that people are running out of room than anything else.

Or cash.

1 week later
#72 9 years ago

I bought number 303 for $6700 cash not through eBay 35 MM was a great guy to deal with and I tell you what it looks like the machine was barely played the code was never updated neither was the magnet board which is on its way to me from Stern basically like a new inbox absolutely flawless I feel that $6700 was a great price seeing how The premium I was looking at was going to cost me a little over 6000 after shipping so I hopped in my truck Saturday night drove to Birmingham and got back at about four in the morning with One hell of a beautiful pin no regrets at all

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I bought number 303 for $6700 cash not through eBay 35 MM was a great guy to deal with and I tell you what it looks like the machine was barely played the code was never updated neither was the magnet board which is on its way to me from Stern basically like a new inbox absolutely flawless I feel that $6700 was a great price seeing how The premium I was looking at was going to cost me a little over 6000 after shipping so I hopped in my truck Saturday night drove to Birmingham and got back at about four in the morning with One hell of a beautiful pin no regrets at all

Now add a shaker and a sub.. Then prepare to be blown away!

To the OP I listed my METLE for sale at $7000 with some mods and after thinking about it I pulled the add and decided to keep it. Since I pulled the add I have had 3 people offer to buy the game at my asking price.

#74 9 years ago

Marco spec has a new in box METLE for $12,595
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-55E3-01
image.jpgimage.jpg

#75 9 years ago

I added the shaker and the sub this past week and yes I am blown away.... Lol I also added the snake tounge decal brand new pinballs and did some custom leds also this week my mirror blades newton ball and 3 crosses mod should be in next payday it will be cemetery gate mod and snake fangs after that I will be saving up some cash for pmd smartdmd for the color Metallica Dmd

image-807.jpgimage-807.jpg
#76 9 years ago

Why even waste the space on their site?

#77 9 years ago

They've had that listing up for a while, I remember seeing it when I bought my premium in September. I wonder what they would really sell it for..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-my-metallica-le-worth/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.