Inside_Cabinet.jpg
Backbox_Inside.jpg
Bottom_Left_Playfield.jpg
Bottom_Right_Playfield.jpg
Top_Left_Playfield.jpg
Top_Right_Playfield.jpg
Left_Side_Cabinet.jpg
Right_Side_Cabinet.jpg
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

I have a BSD that I'm considering trading or selling. There is no cabinet fade. Playfield near perfect (tiny, tiny wear spot near Altar/rat hole). 100% functional. What's it worth?

#2 10 years ago

35,000 peso

#3 10 years ago

2k. little bit more to the right buyer

#4 10 years ago

$2400 is the higher end from what I've seen.

#5 10 years ago

Dios mío! Ese precio es demasiado alto! I ¿Dónde está la policía de los precios?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Dios mío! Ese precio es demasiado alto! I ¿Dónde está la policía de los precios?

Oh my lord, the price is high. Where is the price police?

Seriously, I would pay $2800 right now if you were not 3k miles away.

#7 10 years ago

I wouldn't let mine go for anything less than 2.5k... And probably more like 3 grand. You just can't get a game as good as Dracula for that amount of money to replace it.

#8 10 years ago

I might be selling an unusually nice one. $4k firm.

#9 10 years ago

no fade, nice playfield, everything working good, mid to upper 2's for sure.... post some pics and see what offers you get

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I wouldn't let mine go for anything less than 2.5k... And probably more like 3 grand. You just can't get a game as good as Dracula for that amount of money to replace it.

Same here. While value sits somewhere in the $1800-2400 range, I'm reluctant to get rid of mine for that. It's an adrenaline rush every time I play it, and one of the best in the bang-for-buck category.

#11 10 years ago

I'll take some pics and post them. It's really in beautiful condition.

So, it seems the price range is $2k to $4k based on these responses. That's quite a range!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from devils4ever:

I'll take some pics and post them. It's really in beautiful condition.
So, it seems the price range is $2k to $4k based on these responses. That's quite a range!

you don't see very nice ones come up FS often so the high end range is rarely tested. Mine has a restored/cleared playfield with no fade on cab but with some cab dings. In today's market I wouldn't take less than 3k but not sure I could see it for that.

#13 10 years ago

Wouldn't take less than 3000 for mine it's a good game call outs are awesome theme is killer

#15 10 years ago

Its also a good balance in the collection. Some folks don't like it because it is hard, but that's what makes it a keeper. Its not easy to score well, but satisfying when you do.

#16 10 years ago

Seen a couple in that condition up here in the north east go for 2500-3k...recently

#17 10 years ago

Definitely seems to be creeping up into the 3k range when considering the nicer examples of the machine. I wouldn't let mine go for less at this point.

#18 10 years ago

I played it for nearly 2 hours last night. Great fun. I particularly love the c as lout when a multiball ends. Funny as hell.

#19 10 years ago

If is has ZERO CABINET FADE and a nice pf, 3500-4000 for a primo example. GLWS.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

If is has ZERO CABINET FADE and a nice pf, 3500-4000 for a primo example. GLWS.

I have one, zero cabinet fade a few tiny nicks. and zero play field wear other then a small nick at the kickout. perfect player. I value it at $2800 to $3000. I hope your value is more up to date then mine.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

I played it for nearly 2 hours last night. Great fun. I particularly love the c as lout when a multiball ends. Funny as hell.

"Aww, this is too easy."

#22 10 years ago

Does "zero cab fade" apply to the original art, or new decals as well?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Does "zero cab fade" apply to the original art, or new decals as well?

Well, mine is original.

#24 10 years ago

That's what I'm getting at. I think if it's original, with zero cab fade, that commands a great price. However, if it has new decals, and is advertised as zero cab fade, it should be noted that it has new decals (hence zero "cab" fade).

Maybe i'm just being picky.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

That's what I'm getting at. I think if it's original, with zero cab fade, that commands a great price. However, if it has new decals, and is advertised as zero cab fade, it should be noted that it has new decals (hence zero "cab" fade).

Not being picky and I see it happen a lot when someone advertises as no fade however it's because there are new decals. However it's usually only on ebay where I see this misleading info. Pinsiders typically mention when decals are applied in the description.

#26 10 years ago

I guess there are always exceptions, but I'm guessing the OP's game is probably worth about $2.5K. I tracked BSD for months before getting one earlier this year... seems like that is about the sweet spot for a nice one. Prices haven't exactly been blowing up recently.

$3K seems a bit too high... $2K is too low!

#27 10 years ago

I don't think that's picky. I personally won't buy a reconditioned machine. There is nothing wrong with anyone doing it and they look great. I just want all original in my small collection.

#28 10 years ago

I love this game. Part of the reason I don't get rid of it (aside from the fact that it's awesome) is because of the bang for your buck on this pin. I can't think of any other game that would be nearly as good that I could buy with the money I would get out of BSD. I think the game is just too dark and creepy for a lot of collectors to keep in their home (kids, wife, etc), which keeps the price in check. I agree $2500 seems like an average for a nice one. The price can go up sharply for an exceptionally nice one as these games are usually faded/beat.

Brian

#29 10 years ago

In my recent experience, a nice one with very minimal cabinet fade should be about $2,250. Your results may vary.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

As far as I know, it has the original decals on the cabinet. I bought it in 1999, I think. So, it was only about 6 years old at the time. Since then, it's been in my basement out of any sunlight for the entire time. No fade!

#31 10 years ago

Assuming your description is accurate, I'd give you $1800 and pick it up tomorrow so there's a floor for you. PM me if you're interested.

#32 10 years ago

I paid $3500 for an exceptionally nice example, hard to find in this condition... You should easily get north of $3k.

#33 10 years ago

Been trying to sell one with fade and a little wear for $1,800. Still for sale. It does get some emails but no one serious enough to come look at it.

I have received offers of $250, $750, $1,200 and $1,500... From people on here.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Been trying to sell one with fade and a little wear for $1,800. Still for sale. It does get some emails but no one serious enough to come look at it.

1.8 is a very fair price, Unfortunately you have to deal with the tire kickers,

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

$250? thats crazy!

#36 10 years ago

Maybe, I should list it on eBay!

Wow! I can't believe the prices there. I could get double. I'll list it for $6,000!

Does anyone actually sell anything there?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from devils4ever:

Wow! I can't believe the prices there. I could get double. I'll list it for $6,000!

If you look at the actual ones that sell (check the "Show only sold" option), the highest I've seen is $2k.

Anyone can "ask" a huge price...

Anything north of $3k and I think people start eyeballing a NIB Stern Metallica, ST, etc...

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from devils4ever:

I think if you listed it with an open auction on ebay you would get top dollar but also have to pay a couple hundred in fees. Everything sold in auction format sells. I doubt any of those pins that are listed for twice they are worth on ebay ever sell. I have made more than fair offers on ebay where I would actually be overpaying and usually the bid is not accepted. You should list it here in the market for 2500 and see what happens. Every pin listed here with a fair price always sells. I doubt anybody saying 3k to 4k actually paid that for theirs.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Unfortunately for you is thAt someone markered in your reds. Makes it a tougher sell imo

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I have received offers of $250

I'd just say OK and give them a fake address.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Unfortunately for you is thAt someone markered in your reds. Makes it a tougher sell imo

What I've really learned is that people want the A+, first tier condition games at the C- condition game prices. Others just want a small project that they can "restore" and then make a few hundred on by reselling.

It sounds like the op here has a A+ condition game. I'm just throwing out that a B or C one has a hard time fetching $1,800. I'd guesstimate that a nice one may fetch $2,200 - $2,600 depending on how much someone really wants one.

It seems that every game I have sold I have been offered 50% or less of my asking price. They all eventually sold within $100 of the asking price and then the same people who offered $800 on a normally $2,000 game priced at $1,500 show back up and say "man that was a good deal."

#42 10 years ago

Boston pinball and pinballprice.com show recent sales averaging between 2000-2400, but we don't know condition. I think you have to deduct eBay fees so sellers got even less.

#43 10 years ago

Okay, there seems to be a lot in interest in my Drac. I took some quick pics to post here. They aren't the best quality shots, but I can take better ones over the weekend.

Overall.jpgOverall.jpg Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpg Backbox.jpgBackbox.jpg Front.jpgFront.jpg Front_Nicks.jpgFront_Nicks.jpg Left_Side_Cabinet.jpgLeft_Side_Cabinet.jpg Right_Side_Cabinet.jpgRight_Side_Cabinet.jpg Top_Left_Playfield.jpgTop_Left_Playfield.jpg Top_Right_Playfield.jpgTop_Right_Playfield.jpg Bottom_Left_Playfield.jpgBottom_Left_Playfield.jpg Bottom_Right_Playfield.jpgBottom_Right_Playfield.jpg Backbox_Inside.jpgBackbox_Inside.jpg Inside_Cabinet.jpgInside_Cabinet.jpg Playfield_Inside.jpgPlayfield_Inside.jpg
#45 10 years ago

I can see them. Try refreshing.

#46 10 years ago

Looks very nice, but there is some fade unless that's camera flash or something.

#47 10 years ago

Cabinet fade and damage is a big deduction on BSD. IMO, I would say this game is approx $2200 to $2500 tops.

#48 10 years ago

I don't see any fade on the cabinet. No flash. I used ambient light, but the cabinet is so shiny it's picking up reflections.

I'll try taking other angles.

#49 10 years ago

Thinking around $2000.00-$2500 if the ramps are good and it has LEDs etc. and good flipper mechs.

#50 10 years ago

Okay, here's another angle of the left side cabinet. It's better, but I'm still getting reflections.

Left_Side_Cabinet2.jpgLeft_Side_Cabinet2.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
$ 84.99
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-my-bsd-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.