• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Bobby Orr Power Play

Beautiful back glass 9.5
Playfield is very nice with a little crazing 7
Cabinet is very good 8

Boards are very clean cabinet is solid needs rubbers and a cleaning.

Works 100%

Have original manual and a bally troubleshooting guide book

What is the approx. value of the pin?

#2 9 years ago

Around $500

#3 9 years ago

You might squeeze $800 out of it to the right buyer.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You might squeeze $800 out of it to the right buyer.

Thought more like 800 or so. I may clean it up make it look pretty and play it a while...

Any other opinions?

#6 9 years ago

Thank you for the comments any more opinions???

#7 9 years ago

I agree with $800 to the right buyer....A Black Hawks fan...Being in metro Detroit I would not want it for much more that $500. Of course any hardcore Hockey fan who also wants or owns pins would likely love to own one.

#8 9 years ago

$750/$900 But consider putting in storage so that you may have this as a new game in the collection a second time around.

#9 9 years ago

EK77 spot on. I purchased my BOPP locally (San Antonio), partially working, for $750. Willing to pay a bit more due to the pins history, overall condition and no shipping costs incurred. Pin owner purchased machine from a retail/coffee shop in Switzerland while residing there, over 25 years ago. The individual relocated twice, to Canada and then Texas, before this exchange.
One of my favorite Bally early SS era pins. Looks stunning when restored. I have an NOS BOPP backglass and CPR playfield and plastics stored away for this project. This is the era I first started playing pinball while tagging along with my father on league nights at the bowling lanes. Sadly, my father has passed away. I have this treasure as a recollection of his time with our family. This will be passed down to many generations to follow. To me this pin is priceless!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 179.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-it-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.