Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by beadwindow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T.S. Shopout 005.JPG
    T.S. Shopout 004.JPG
    T.S. Shopout 003.JPG
    T.S. Shopout 002.JPG
    T.S. Shopout 001.JPG
    P1010100.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    gtb_certificate60s.jpg
    finished6.jpg
    image-261.jpg
    image-296.jpg
    image-532.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-712.jpg
    image.jpg
    soccerinspace.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 10 years ago

Just finished phase 1 of a Can Can Bingo Magic screen restore. Playfield and back glass are very good. Its the head next to refurbish, I call it "stinker". I am so annoyed after replating the foot rail tiny 'nail special washers' and polishing them I dropped one never to be found. To small for both me and my wife's eyes.

I love this game.

Steve J

Can can Finished Cabinet.jpgCan can Finished Cabinet.jpg
    Can Can Front.jpgCan Can Front.jpg
    Can Can Inside cabinet.jpgCan Can Inside cabinet.jpg
    Can Can Unrestored Head.jpgCan Can Unrestored Head.jpg

Post edited by SteveinTexas : bad grammer

#67 10 years ago

Thanks Nick, the cab had splits but came together and was fun to paint except air brushing acrylic paint on top of similar paint is less than perfect as the film stencil edges seep. Possibly I need to wait longer between different colors.

The inside was filthy and corroded. I was able to put most small parts in tumbler for 48 hour cycles and they shine up well. Evapo-rust for legs and other badly rusted bits works like a charm. I zinc coated some parts and have them a shine up where necessary too. I buffed a bunch but it was harder than I thought but got fair results, important to clear coat after to keep shine on some bits.

The head I am unsure how to exactly tackle but I will start and taking many picture and we will see.

#81 10 years ago

From you Vic that's a compliment indeed.

Thank you
    Steve J

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-in-your-restore-queue?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.