What's going to be for sale at Zapcon?

By Butch2099

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Zapcon is just a little more than 6 weeks away. I was wondering what people were going to have there for sale?
I don't really plan on buying because I would have to ship it home but I'm still curious what might tempt me..

3 weeks later
#2 10 years ago

a little more than 3 weeks away now. Anyone else going?

#3 10 years ago

If you mean ZAPCON in phoenix, i'm bringing a nice JM.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

For sale? Come find me, I'm interested

-Wes

#5 10 years ago

I might put prices on a restored SS Mata Hari and a TZ, depends on how excited I get, and if that JM is for sale above!

-Wes

#6 10 years ago

Im interested in whats for sale also.

#7 10 years ago

What the heck happened to Star Trek Wes? That must be some sort of record in shortest time owned. I might have bought it had I known it was for sale.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

For sale? Come find me, I'm interested
-Wes

Will do!

I may bring a Getaway HS2 but im on the fence right now.

#9 10 years ago

Shrek and possibly a HUO Chromed Spider Man.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Fixed..Thx

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from sawyerfamilyaz:

Shrek and possibly a HUO Chromed Spider Man.

Spider Man is definitely on my wish list, would love to see a chromed out one..

#12 10 years ago

I didn't chrome the first owner did but it adds something.

#13 10 years ago

I will have a NBA Fastbreak there for sale.

#14 10 years ago

Squeakman, contact CW, I think he's selling it. Looks like I may not have to worry about coming home to a missing game and a note from Wes (Copperpot) telling me that he didn't think I'd miss it...

I think Firebird will be selling F14, DE Simpsons, Family Guy, Harley Davidson (Stern), NASCAR, RCT, WWFRR, Jurassic Park, and DM. Some of those may be spoken for already, so hopefully Kris will chime in on this.

I may have a Gorgar for sale.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

What the heck happened to Star Trek Wes? That must be some sort of record in shortest time owned. I might have bought it had I known it was for sal

Yeah, I've got 0 attention span these days. Games come and go, just gotta go with the flow.

Someone needs to be selling a JD now. I would totally trade TZ for a JD and JM (+/- cash as needed)

-Wes

1 week later
#16 10 years ago

So most likely I will have a fully Restored/CPRed Mata Hari, a Bally Lost World, and a Nice Players TZ for sale at Zapcon. The Mata Hari and Lost World will be priced to sell (gotta make room). Not sure yet what I'm going to do with the TZ...

Also, I'm in the market for a cabaret Robotron or Stargate, if you happen to have one lying around.

-Wes

#17 10 years ago

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

I am planning on bringing my Fathom for sale.
Possibly Whitewater, and possibly Tron for sale.

Doug,

If you bring your Tron find me, im interested.

#19 10 years ago

Kris posted the games he's bringing, which includes his games that will be for sale. Looks like T2, JP, DM, WWFRR, No Fear, Stern Harley Davidson, FGY, NASCAR, an EM World cup soccer.... the full list is here:

http://firebirdpinball.com/firebirdgamesgoingtozapcon/

We will have a Gorgar for sale (it will be over in the Pinball Rodeo) that comes with an extra PF that's in pretty nice shape but should be cleared, backglass isn't great, but not the worst. It will be less than $800, but not sure exactly how much yet.

#20 10 years ago

This will be my first time at one of these. If I purchase a game, can I take it with me Sunday evening, or does this usually require coming back on Monday?

-dave

#21 10 years ago

As long as you are all paid up with the seller, you can take it with you once the show closes. (Sunday evening at 7).

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

So most likely I will have a fully Restored/CPRed Mata Hari, a Bally Lost World, and a Nice Players TZ for sale at Zapcon. The Mata Hari and Lost World will be priced to sell (gotta make room). Not sure yet what I'm going to do with the TZ...
Also, I'm in the market for a cabaret Robotron or Stargate, if you happen to have one lying around.
-Wes

Loan to me to play so I can figure out if should be my next game and what it looks like next to TFTC as I imagined. Ah you know probably can't decide on one just like your attention span on games as mentioned above. Maybe we play ball for it. Ha or just call me over and we can have a side tournament which fires me up on the enemy of my enemy. Just kidding.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Will do!
I may bring a Getaway HS2 but im on the fence right now.

Hi Nate, Let me know if you sell that getaway might be interested in purchasing that one back , I miss that great game .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
PinSound

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 37.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-going-to-be-for-sale-at-zapcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.