Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Really been out of touch with Pinside for the past couple months. What have been the highlights and threads that shouldn't be missed? New products, game developments, duels at Noon, meltdowns, breakups? Facts and innuendo just as good!

I have seen that Mudflaps' has switched from Hasslehoff to Inugo Montoya. Case of temporary insanity surely....

From my end...

....Jamie is a satisfied new owner of the CC I sold him, just in case Don Quixote is still staking me out. I picked up a Royal Flush with a perfect BG, nice cabinet and crappy pf before I took off for a month of business travel and now at the beach for the Summer. Looking for a better pf. I think VID should have my F14 finished by late September and really looking forward to getting that and hoping to meet him in the process. It would be great to have it for the Second Annual Polish Pinfest at WizzoWorld and probably will not schedule it until I have the F14. Herg is holding a System-11 LED OCB for me, so thanks again Herg. The F14 will be my first game with LEDs much to the delight of Mudflaps and Hwawonyu. Cap't Nemo is going through some production decisions, and Antonio is hoping to deliver in November. Pics of cabinet looked good although I have a bit nervous about having boards mounted on the cabinet floor. I hope there will be some type of protective cover over them. Still looking to sell my nice IJ and considering selling the MB as well but won't be back in Virginia until midAugust. I would be open to trading my IJ for a very nice SM plus a little cash. Been playing a lot of Spiderman down here since it is the only real pin available. Always fun when the upper flipper dies, but the op fixed it pretty quickly. My high of 343M set two years ago is still up, and I almost broke it the other day. Danny and I have all the top scores and highs except for two features: royal whatever and another one. Played Game Show for the first time down here. Having grown up in the 60s and 70s with all the game show, it was fun and nostalgic.

Hope everyone is having a good Summer. Ironically, my favorite restaurant down here this Summer is Flippers! Not pin related.

Dan

#9 10 years ago

Thumbs up for everyone. First round on me!

Thunderbirds-is that a reference to the 60's show that was done with marrionnettes? One of my favorite as a kid. There was a recent movie in the past five or so years, no?

Kyle, I will do the best I can. It isn't a party without you. Congrats on the new pins. I enjoyed Ripleys when I played it. Don't hassle the hoff, man! Saw a great tee down here you need for your collection, "The last mosquito that bit me was hungover for two weeks."

Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-going-on-here-on-pinside-lately?tu=mrwizzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.