IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plowpusher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from burnt_finger:

And yet another Nebraskan I have stalked pinside for a few years but have had nothing to contribute and I probably still don’t but decided today to make an account today.

Welcome to pinside
looks like you have had some great games over the years

2 weeks later
#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hello, Nebraska Pinballers
Just wanted to say hi and i'm fairly new to pinball life. Always been a passion, but now have the funding for the hobby. I'm in Lincoln. Can anyone tell me how many tech's their are in Lincoln if I need some work done?
Thanks
Magicchiz

Dan owns mobile audio 2 blocks south of 27th and cornhusker highway fixes pin at his store

2 weeks later
#92 10 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

I'm thinking of having another pinball get-together at my house some time in the next few weeks. Just checking to see if there's any interest, and what day works for most.

with your cool collection any day that ends in Y would be awesome

3 months later
#135 9 years ago

Pinball Past had a nice playing jockey club a few weeks ago not sure if its sold yet

1 year later
#192 8 years ago

just curious if any pinsider on here opened up the new pinball and arcade store in Bennington. Pictures on CL looks like a great setup hope it goes well for them and wish them good luck

#196 8 years ago

Big johns billards has about a dozen pins

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

I heard Beercade has a decent amount of games now also.

i haven't been there yet but
they have my old Demo Man and a few others and looks like a cool place

2 months later
#213 8 years ago

looking for a Buck Rogers if any body has one for sale .Just love those system 1 games

1 month later
#228 8 years ago

Thats tempting but i picked up a buck rogers project a few weeks back. Its been in a shed for 7 years and will try and get it going during this blizard.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

11 months later
#251 7 years ago

Pinball Past got one in this week

Quoted from pigbat:Looking for a BoP in the area. Let me know if anyone knows of one for sale.

3 months later
#254 6 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Torch , odd title but my kids are trackers so project or working would be fine

3 months later
#261 6 years ago

any Walking Dead Pros on location in Omaha or Lincoln to get some time on . Played the LE and it was great .The Roadhouse in Millard was listed for one but had a WWE instead

1 year later
#277 5 years ago

Wanting to buy a Close Encounters of the Third Kind if any for sale send me a PM .Just saw that wowt news story on the tournament at Big Johns hope that dude does well in Vegas

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plowpusher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha?tu=plowpusher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.