IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

I am sure I will have a couple listed before long...gotta get them all ready and have a party then I usually list half my collection

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

....I know of a RFM close by...

I am interested in adding this again someday...feel free to pass me the info if your going to pass

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from jimk71:

I’ve kicked around selling or trading my RBION a few times, I may be entraining it again soon. My indecision slows my lineup changes quite a bit....

I have friend looking for one so if you decide to sell let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

#34 10 years ago

Well decided to cut the following:

WOZ - like new with light kit, cliffys and is a numbered standard with cleared cabinet and real backglass $7200

Metallica pro - modded out and like new - leds, chrome armor, shaker, pop caps, coffin decal, mirror blades, led flipper buttons, led under cab lighting, etc $5300

Corvette - recently shopped with new rubbers and balls. 100% leds on under and topside of pf including flashers $2800

Theatre of Magic - prototype restoration that looks great! Touched up and cleared pf, new ramps, plastic protectors, star post, mirror blades, leds, trunk, the list goes on with this one. Plays however having problems with sound, left eddy board and subway opto working properly. Honestly feed up with the game and looking for offers. 1 of 10 or so...real number unknown but very few.

More to come...pretty sure I am in the middle of a mid hobby crisis or something

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

man, lots of stuff for sale right now........put my JP and SWE1 on CL......not seeing allot of buyers though

Yeah, not the best time right now. Should have people getting tax money soon though which usually brings a few buyers

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Justin What other Pins do you have coming up in your forcast to let go of?

Who knows. Really want to sell corvette and Metallica before I decide what will go next.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

My dad is officially offering Waterworld for trade. He is open to anything, and I mean anything (he considers Barb Wire one of the best pins ever). Condition is not important at all. Would probably prefer a blown out system 11or something of the sort. He paid $1100 for Waterworld, and that is what he will sell it for if no trade interest. He just doesnt like the game, which is strange since it is far and away the best game he has owned. Pm with any questions or offers.
Link to pics
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/thefutureisstupid/library/waterworld

My first DMD pin...remember really enjoying it

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

there is a Jackbot on the des moines craigslist for $4800. Just trying to help....

LOL...sweet deal!

4 weeks later
#99 10 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

I'm thinking of having another pinball get-together at my house some time in the next few weeks. Just checking to see if there's any interest, and what day works for most.

I am in!

2 months later
#118 9 years ago

Excellent condition Breakshot recently shopped with new rubbers, superbands, new balls, new targets and target decals, leds, leg levers and updated to the newest roms. Great looking DMD and plays 100% with no issues ever.

Listed on cl this morning for $1800 but would take $1500. Pictures to come soon

2 weeks later
#119 9 years ago

Listed a Stargate on CL today:

Shopped by previous owner with leds, new targets, new rope light and looks like flipper bats. Plays 100% with a nice bright display.

Asking $2500 obo and willing to always take trades

3 months later
#147 9 years ago

LOL....I think I am going to be trimming up the projects/extra games soon as I have some spending restores coming up

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from andyj5555:

I would love to pickup a nice ACDC if anyone is looking to sell at a reasonable price? Would help add some dry powder for when Justin, Nick, Tracy, or any of these other commitment phobes decide to off load some of their prizes.

My ACDC left but was replaced with a Luci once I have time to open the box. Sorry, ACDC is too good of a game to not have one in my line up

4 months later
#161 9 years ago

Listed my banzai run. Still need to take pics but open to any offers or trades.

omaha.craigslist.org link

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

Wish I was closer bump

For people like ArnieC where distance is killing a possible deal I am willing to meet halfway

9 months later
#205 8 years ago

Set up Game of Thrones pro in the showroom Friday....swing by and check it out!

Midwest Gameroom Connection
15424 s 2nd st
Bennington

Mon, Tues and Thursday 12-5
Friday 9-5
Sat will vary

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

3 months later
#232 8 years ago

Just an FYI....selling off my collection completely. Will start posting my basement collection today in the market place and start on the rest in the coming week/weeks. Have tons of parts I will be posting as well. Keep an eye out and lmk if you are interested in anything. I am pretty sure I have my collection up to date but could be wrong.

#234 8 years ago

The last 3 of my personal collection still for sale or trade. Mainly interested in lowere prices trade ins for my shop. Big reason I sold off my personal stuff- concentrate on the business.
All 3 have tons in mods, check market listing D thread for pictures
Metle $8300 or $8000 without color dmd
Twdle $8000
Gotle $7300

1 year later
#265 6 years ago

Listed The Shadow in market place. Will clean up nice

#266 6 years ago

Thinking of listing my Aerosmith LE. Very low play, changed some leds, added a shaker, changed post rubbers to colors and added clear rubbers to upper pf. Very low plays, love the game just in a pinch for some cash right now. Not sure of price, not fire price but would like to move it possibly.

pm if interested

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha?tu=pinballer22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.