IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Post edited by jitneystand1 : Threadjacked! Now accepting all posts Omaha.

#4 10 years ago

Yeah...I was thinking that I'd like to not pay double the actual value if possible.

Can you please update your collection so I can stalk it for crying out loud?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I know a couple other guys who may be selling some stuff, Ill have them shoot you a note, or point them here...

I appreciate that Jay. Let me know when the BH is ready...it's not something I've had much interest in but maybe.

Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Got a JP and a SWE1, but you've already had those.......I'll keep my eyes peeled....I know of a RFM close by...

Actually had all 3 of those before...I guess that's the downside of having a large # of pins in my history, my options are getting a little more limited.

Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Thread hijack. The unofficial greater Omaha metropolitan for sale/trade thread.

I give you my blessing to hijack this thread.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from andyj5555:

Do you miss your Goldeneye?

Really fun game but not one I'd own again.

Quoted from andyj5555:

now I'm unwilling to drive the 5 hour round trip to go pick it up

I've been lazy like that lately (OK, forever). Lincoln is about as far as I want to go right now, maybe Sioux City.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from burnt_finger:

And yet another Nebraskan I have stalked pinside for a few years but have had nothing to contribute and I probably still don’t but decided today to make an account today.

Welcome! Maybe you get pin-ADD soon and start shuffling around your collection, and I'll be waiting for that BOP

#19 10 years ago

Threads been officially jacked now, all things Omaha welcome.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from burnt_finger:

I don’t know how many people attempt to play guitar I know I do but being an old fart with arthritis and not that much talent I am nowhere near this level not even close, but anyway check out this kid from Omaha, story goes him and his dad went to Kansas City for a steel panther concert and he had a sign challenging the lead guitarist to a battle. He ended up being in the same elevator in the hotel they were staying at and got to talk to him and they invited him on stage.
» YouTube video

As a parent of kids very near that age, that was AWESOME. I can only imagine how his Dad felt out in the audience.

#33 10 years ago

Still no snow and still looking for something to fill the slot

#53 10 years ago

And somebody needs to sell Tracy something, if only to ease my guilt for jokingly hijacking his wtb thread

For the first time maybe ever I'm being fairly selective. Really would like to find a pin that sucks like Genesis, Class of 1812 or Wheel of Fortune.

#58 10 years ago

Remembered 2 other crappy games high on my list - Maverick and Monopoly. I remain determined to fill my empty slot with a game that sucks.

#59 10 years ago

Oh yeah, TF pro has officially been traded for an X-Men pro so you can all stop flooding my inbox with trade offers for it

#63 10 years ago

there is a Jackbot on the des moines craigslist for $4800. Just trying to help....

I'd love to try a Jackbot too! But I won't pay a penny over $4650.

#66 10 years ago

If I sell Scared Stiff then she'll never go into the game room again, problem solved.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

You should check out my Deadly Weapon some time. That game rockets past awful, straight into awesome.

Just watched a video, it looks awful. Can't wait to play it

Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

I have a really nice IJ Williams that I would consider trading sometime in the future

Whenever you are ready to move it be sure to check out my collection and let me know if anything interests you.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hello, Nebraska Pinballers
Just wanted to say hi and i'm fairly new to pinball life. Always been a passion, but now have the funding for the hobby. I'm in Lincoln. Can anyone tell me how many tech's their are in Lincoln if I need some work done?
Thanks
Magicchiz

Welcome! I don't know if there are any on-site techs available in Lincoln but if you have an issue ask around on Pinside, I am sure there will always be someone to help get things back up and running.

1 week later
#81 10 years ago

Anything new going on the block soon? Gonna be 60 degrees the next two days, I'd like to spend one of those moving a pin in

1 week later
#93 10 years ago

Bump for tracy. Just a heads up, the $4500 Monopoly has dropped in price to $4000

So tempting...wish I was closer!

#98 10 years ago

I'd put up my nice Getaway for a Monopoly, World Poker Tour, Fish Tales, Dr. Who, Flintstones, WCS94, Black Rose, BSD, possibly others on my wishlist

#100 10 years ago

If I am in town (3 different mini-trips this month) on the day you choose then I would also be in

1 month later
#114 10 years ago

Ovd's Black Hole is now in my basement, but he does have a Haunted House up for sale.

1 month later
#121 9 years ago

Anyone looking for an X-Men (pro)? Open to trade offers...(Wheel of Fortune anyone?)

#125 9 years ago

Love Pinbot and Taxi, two of my all time favorites. But I've already had my fun with both (owned and sold fairly recently).

1 week later
#128 9 years ago

Thanks, I think that thread was started the day after I had agreed to sell X-men (picked up by fellow pinsider Monday). Kind of how these things work I guess

1 week later
#137 9 years ago

GLWTS's everyone. I'm in the market to fill a slot again, but I've already owned everything offered up this week...the hunt continues.

2 months later
#146 9 years ago

I will go ahead and start the Omaha post-summer pinball shuffle before Tracy Does....

got-ban.pnggot-ban.png

1 month later
#153 9 years ago

No pics as of yet, but before the snow flies I'd like to swap out my nice players Scared Stiff and Fire. Just looking for something new-to-me for the winter, open to a wide variety of pins so long as I haven't already owned them. +/- cash OK

Also have an Ice Cold Beer (nice and 100% working but the backglass is pretty scratched up along the left side) that I could let go for the right deal.

#155 9 years ago

I have a ngg I am finishing up

If you are interested in Scared Stiff, I'm interested in NGG...and Demo Man if you still have it.

#157 9 years ago

Must have pissed off Elvira, the night after I put her up FT I started getting gremlins. Went from 100% working to having several issues that I can't seem to pinpoint:

- Under coffin VUK and center jet coils not responding in game or test.
- Left flipper "hold" not responding - flipper double taps then drops (I've fixed this issue before - it was a broken thin wire - but not having any luck this time).
- 4 lights (2 spider wheel, 1 stiff-o-meter insert, 1 skull rollover insert) out, bulbs are not the problem.

A new coil should fix the 2nd issue. Pretty certain the 1st and 3rd issues are board related, which I lack the skill to do so I'll need to call in reinforcements. I actually like working on pins when I first get them, but I'm not feeling ambitious about doing so with one that I'm already kind of done with anyways. Wanted to hold out for a trade closer to $5k value but in light of recent developments I'll offer this up for $4500 cash/trade as is. If no takers I'll call in reinforcements, get her fixed and put her back on the trading block.

Pics here: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jswbodyjewelry/library/scared%20stiff?sort=2&page=1

DSC09590-740.JPGDSC09590-740.JPG

2 months later
#159 9 years ago

Weekend bump for Alphajerk

4 months later
#176 8 years ago

Anything local for sale? Have a slot to fill...hoping for something on my wish list but will consider others that I haven't already owned.

#179 8 years ago

You have a spot open? When was the last time that happened!

I know, weird. Been awhile.

PM sent

#181 8 years ago

That would be a nice short drive for me

#184 8 years ago

I am a guy near you who took Fish Tales on a trade and I dont like it. I've been holding out selling, waiting for tracy to get a game I want.

I know how this plays out. My ADD kicks in and I fill in my slot with the first pin I see for sale at a decent price (probably a Hardbody or Popeye). You put FT up for sale. I casually mention to the Mrs. that I am going to pick up another pin that I can't fit in the game room. Yada yada yada, no deal.

5 months later
#212 8 years ago

Speaking of system 3's, I have a Stargate I wouldn't mind swapping out for something new to me before the snow flies (cash +/- OK). See below link for prior sellers thread for information about the pin before I had it. Since then it's a few hundred more plays removed from the shop job, and I rebuilt the lower flippers about 100 plays ago. Other than that it's in the same condition and it plays perfectly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-stargate-lincoln-ne-can-bring-to-expo?tu=zen

Again the above link is not my thread, just posting this on a whim while I'm supposed to be working and the information is out there so figured why not use it. Of course if any deal looks imminent I would be happy to take updated photos.

3 months later
#235 8 years ago

Have an open slot and looking to buy something now...open to a wide range of titles and eras at fair market value so let me know what you have.

Also have a Stargate and Demo Man that I would be interested in trading if there is any interest.

1 year later
#253 7 years ago

Welcome back!

I'm about ready for some new blood in the lineup, so anyone local/semi-local feel free to browse my lineup and brainstorm trade ideas. Genesis and Avatar stay for sure, I'm open to ideas on anything else.

1 month later
#256 6 years ago

Almost ready to list a World Poker Tour, Starship Troopers and Cruis'n USA linked pair of sit-down drivers for sale/trade. Any interest let me know what you have.

11 months later
#271 5 years ago

Looking to turn over the lineup a bit. Will soon be listing a Star Trek pro (previously routed, shaker, light up ship drop target), Gottlieb Gladiators (very nice, recent play field swap so everything was gone through) and Secret Service (pretty nice example, plays great) for sale, but first priority given to trades so if you have any ideas LMK.

Open to most anything I haven’t already owned. Would consider adding an extremely nice WOF to the right deal (not sure I want to let her go just yet, but maybe).

9 months later
#278 5 years ago

Getting ready to move my Rob Zombie, anyone have a newer Stern they are tired of that wants to trade? Specifically looking for Guardians of the Galaxy pro, Aerosmith pro, Deadpool pro, Star Wars pro or Avengers LE? Also open to dozens of other titles & getting some cash involved...

#280 5 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Let me know when bad girls is getting cut loose

The pride of my collection? It’s gonna be awhile

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha?tu=jitneystand1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.