New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 78016)

Official unofficial greater Omaha metropolitan FS/FT thread

By jitneystand1

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 290 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by richschicago
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG5434_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160130_144718_(resized).jpg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
DSC09590-740.JPG
got-ban.png
IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG

There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 3 years ago

Pinball Past got one in this week

Quoted from pigbat:Looking for a BoP in the area. Let me know if anyone knows of one for sale.

1 month later
#252 3 years ago

Moving back to Omaha in a few months. Time to start following this thread

#253 3 years ago

Welcome back!

I'm about ready for some new blood in the lineup, so anyone local/semi-local feel free to browse my lineup and brainstorm trade ideas. Genesis and Avatar stay for sure, I'm open to ideas on anything else.

1 month later
#254 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Torch , odd title but my kids are trackers so project or working would be fine

#255 3 years ago

Selling
Demo KISS Pro
Austin Powers
Star Trek Pro
Rocky & Bullwinkle
POTC HUO

If anyone is interested

Greg

#256 3 years ago

Almost ready to list a World Poker Tour, Starship Troopers and Cruis'n USA linked pair of sit-down drivers for sale/trade. Any interest let me know what you have.

2 months later
#257 3 years ago

I am looking to get back into owning a pinball machine. I have an extensive wish list. The pin at the top of my list is a Metallica pro. I do not need perfect pins. I enjoy players pins as well, so they don't have to be immaculate.

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I am looking to get back into owning a pinball machine. I have an extensive wish list. The pin at the top of my list is a Metallica pro. I do not need perfect pins. I enjoy players pins as well, so they don't have to be immaculate.

I am reading articles here on Pinside that distributors are selling MET Pros for $4500-4900 delivered. I suggest calling several distributors. Why try to buy another person's used high quality MET pro for $4500-5000, and drive hours to pick it up and bring it home, when you can have a brand new one delivered to your door for the same price?

John

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I am reading articles here on Pinside that distributors are selling MET Pros for $4500-4900 delivered. I suggest calling several distributors. Why try to buy another person's used high quality MET pro for $4500-5000, and drive hours to pick it up and bring it home, when you can have a brand new one delivered to your door for the same price?
John

Good points, I would even say paying a couple hundred more for new (instead of used) is worth the warranty and experience of opening a new game. OP - Metallica is starting to run short and many dealers are out. I would suggest starting the search soon.

When determining who to buy from consider support, whom ever you buy from its good to choose someone you can call, or even drive to.

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#260 3 years ago

Hey everyone.

I'm hunting a machine down for a friend. Need a Taxi in good/decent shape. Let me know if you have anything.

#261 3 years ago

any Walking Dead Pros on location in Omaha or Lincoln to get some time on . Played the LE and it was great .The Roadhouse in Millard was listed for one but had a WWE instead

#262 3 years ago

I have a few for sale captainadam_21
Cue Ball Wizard, Space Jam, stern Lightning..all recently shopped.
if you want any of those, just pm me.

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

any Walking Dead Pros on location in Omaha or Lincoln to get some time on . Played the LE and it was great .The Roadhouse in Millard was listed for one but had a WWE instead

Vs arcade bar  
Address: 247 N 8th St, Lincoln, NE 68508

has TWD pro. Good shape, but plays mean.

3 weeks later
#264 3 years ago

Just listed a darn nice modded up Star Trek if anybody needs one locally

Archived after 25 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is a very nice modded ST Pro, Home Use Only machine. I am the second owner, the first owner only owned this for 60 days or so. I have owned this for over 3 years. I think i...”
2017-09-07
Waverly, NE
5,499 (Firm)

#265 3 years ago

Listed The Shadow in market place. Will clean up nice

#266 3 years ago

Thinking of listing my Aerosmith LE. Very low play, changed some leds, added a shaker, changed post rubbers to colors and added clear rubbers to upper pf. Very low plays, love the game just in a pinch for some cash right now. Not sure of price, not fire price but would like to move it possibly.

pm if interested

2 months later
#267 2 years ago

any EM's or SS games 1k or below for sale from you guys? Gonna be in Omaha Dec 1st,2nd,3rd, might buy a cheaper game to bring back if anythings for sale.

1 week later
#268 2 years ago

Just put my Seawitch for trade in the marketplace.

Also infinitelives I have a cheap Stingray for sale on Lincoln CL,$500 I have had that thing sold three times..some weird dudes after it, still here tho.

3 months later
#269 2 years ago

Helping to sell a Baywatch for some friends in Fremont. Cabinet and playfield are in pretty good shape. PF is dirty but should clean up well. DMD has a line or two out. Went into ball search a couple of times as I was playing it. shot a video of the issue so you can see for yourself. I think the sellers would be happy with $2,200, but might be slightly flexible. Let me know if anyone is interested. thanks.

1 month later
#270 2 years ago

Got a deal on a New Jersey Jack dialed in pinball machine. It received a fork lift ding so making a good deal. Listed on sponsored
$8750

Archived after 0 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “This is a brand New Jersey Jack Dialed In Pinball Machine for sale. Seems the fork lift got a little anxious and bumped the game. I told the buyer to refuse. So here it is, look...”
2018-04-28
Oakland, NE
8,750 (Firm)

#271 2 years ago

Looking to turn over the lineup a bit. Will soon be listing a Star Trek pro (previously routed, shaker, light up ship drop target), Gottlieb Gladiators (very nice, recent play field swap so everything was gone through) and Secret Service (pretty nice example, plays great) for sale, but first priority given to trades so if you have any ideas LMK.

Open to most anything I haven’t already owned. Would consider adding an extremely nice WOF to the right deal (not sure I want to let her go just yet, but maybe).

#272 2 years ago

I just listed a Haunted House and a Firepower

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice Haunted House for sale or trade. Im not interested in shipping so local sale/trade only.”
2018-05-02
Omaha, NE
2,800 (OBO)

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 1,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Firepower for sale/trade. Very nice cosmetically, new BG, new legs, restenciled cabinet, PF has minimal wear and some touch-ups(PF protector installed). Has had electrical gremli...”
2018-05-02
Omaha, NE
1,000 (OBO)

Let me know if interested...

8 months later
#273 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Listing a nice Dr Who for a friend who isnt on pinside. Really nice example with minimal insert wear, has fading on the left side of cab. Local sale, no shipping and not intereste...”
2019-01-01
Omaha, NE

Just listed a nice Dr Who for a friend.

1 week later
#274 1 year ago

Moving Sale!

Williams Grand Slam Pitch and Bat $2,000

Show Boat $800

Egg Head $800

Cover Girl $800

Rack A Ball $700

Gigi $1,000

Bowling Queen $900

Ice Revue $900

King of Diamonds $1,400

Royal Guard $1,000

Domino $700

Aquarius $500

Humpty Dumpty $1,250

Lady Robin Hood $800

Rainbow $700

Video Games:

Lucky 8 (8 liner) $100

Asteroids $600

Deluxe Space Invaders $600

Atari Football $500

Donkey Kong Cocktail $700

Bulls Eye (wall game) $200

Wurlitzer 1500 Jukebox $2500

#275 1 year ago

John is a great seller (from the games he just listed above). Do not hesitate to deal with him.if you are close!!!

#276 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71443

Archived after 39 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bought this used, but it's never given me trouble. Includes a ColorDMD and shaker. The panel in the back of the head has a dent in it, obviously not noticeable when set up. Game is...”
2019-01-09
Omaha, NE

1 month later
#277 1 year ago

Wanting to buy a Close Encounters of the Third Kind if any for sale send me a PM .Just saw that wowt news story on the tournament at Big Johns hope that dude does well in Vegas

#278 1 year ago

Getting ready to move my Rob Zombie, anyone have a newer Stern they are tired of that wants to trade? Specifically looking for Guardians of the Galaxy pro, Aerosmith pro, Deadpool pro, Star Wars pro or Avengers LE? Also open to dozens of other titles & getting some cash involved...

#279 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Getting ready to move my Rob Zombie, anyone have a newer Stern they are tired of that wants to trade? Specifically looking for Guardians of the Galaxy pro, Aerosmith pro, Deadpool pro, Star Wars pro or Avengers LE? Also open to dozens of other titles & getting some cash involved...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Let me know when bad girls is getting cut loose

#280 1 year ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Let me know when bad girls is getting cut loose

The pride of my collection? It’s gonna be awhile

1 month later
#281 1 year ago

Moving Sale! Here's what I have left, prices lowered!

Show Boat $600

Egg Head $700

Cover Girl $700

Rack A Ball $600

Gigi $900

Ice Revue $900

Royal Guard $900

Domino $700

Humpty Dumpty $1,000

Lady Robin Hood $700

Rainbow $600

Video Games:

Atari Football $400

Bulls Eye (wall game) $100

3 weeks later
#282 1 year ago

There was an ad today in the World Herald, 14701 ARBOR ST, just said "pinball machine". I was near there so I stopped in not expecting much, and I was correct, thought I would post this to maybe save someone the trip.

It is a Wonder Wizard Demolition Derby home use machine for $250. I played one ball and it seems to work OK. Wasn't interested so didn't even talk price. I took a picture but apparently can't post it here. It is in the IPDB or I can send the pic if wanted.

#283 1 year ago

Thinking about trading out my Williams system 11 Space Station for something else +or- cash ok. I had this machine shipped in from New York about a year and a half ago and paid $2300 for it to give you an idea on value. PM me with what you have. I can email pics upon request.

Thanks
John

#284 1 year ago

I wish I could swing that Space Station, been on my want list for a while, but I'm about a grand short right now in pinball funds.

-Hans

#285 1 year ago

Any late numeric / alphanumeric solid states for sale in the $1k-$1,500 range? Will be in the market for one very soon here.
Can head down Omaha next weekend for a pickup.

Wish I had been ready quicker for that Big Guns on craigslist until a couple days ago.

-Hans

#286 1 year ago

Just put my Avengers Premium on the marketplace for trade or for sale, fyi. Pretty rare stern, will trade as well, hit me up of interested.

6 months later
#287 11 months ago

Any cheaper pins for sale in the omaha / sioux city area? This topic has been quiet for 6 months.

#288 11 months ago

I always have stuff but it disappears before I even list it. Right now I'm finishing shopping a Hollywood Heat. I will be putting up my Solar Fire here at some point.

#289 11 months ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I always have stuff but it disappears before I even list it. Right now I'm finishing shopping a Hollywood Heat. I will be putting up my Solar Fire here at some point.

Those sound cool. I'll keep an eye out!

2 weeks later
#290 10 months ago

Any chance you have any plastics available ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 224.99
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
$ 209.99
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside