IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG
There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 8 years ago

Added a williams earthshaker to the market. Players machine. Unshopped.

#202 8 years ago

Hey Dudes,

Sorry to jump in on a sales thread. I'm going to head out for some pinball tomorrow night since I'm in town.

I'm thinking the Beercade since they also have some vids to play if the pins suck.

Any recommendations?

chris

#203 8 years ago

Big Johns Billiards also has about 10 games up, I was there a while ago and many were cleaned and LED'd, some played pretty well..You still in town on WED?

#204 8 years ago

Yeah.

Leaving Thursday Morning.

#205 8 years ago

Set up Game of Thrones pro in the showroom Friday....swing by and check it out!

Midwest Gameroom Connection
15424 s 2nd st
Bennington

Mon, Tues and Thursday 12-5
Friday 9-5
Sat will vary

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

1 week later
#206 8 years ago

Again, sorry to jump in on the FS/FT thread with this, but aside from the showroom, has anyone seen Game of Thrones out on location in town?

#207 8 years ago

I have not yet heard or seen of one

#208 8 years ago

The demo man listed on the omaha craiglist for $2300 is my dads. He is looking for $1900 if anyone is interested.

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

The demo man listed on the omaha craiglist for $2300 is my dads. He is looking for $1900 if anyone is interested.

Got any spare plastics by chance? Mine is missing two and has a few others that are broken.

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from grbgemen:

Got any spare plastics by chance? Mine is missing two and has a few others that are broken.

Nope, I haven't been able to find any. I have some high-res scans somewhere and the pre-cut blank plastics, but haven't bothered to do anything with them since my dad took posession.

#211 8 years ago

I am looking to switch up my system 3 spot. I have a r911 for trade, would really like to get a big hurt or tee'd off back. I am open to most system 3s, I'm yet to encounter one I don't enjoy

#212 8 years ago

Speaking of system 3's, I have a Stargate I wouldn't mind swapping out for something new to me before the snow flies (cash +/- OK). See below link for prior sellers thread for information about the pin before I had it. Since then it's a few hundred more plays removed from the shop job, and I rebuilt the lower flippers about 100 plays ago. Other than that it's in the same condition and it plays perfectly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-stargate-lincoln-ne-can-bring-to-expo?tu=zen

Again the above link is not my thread, just posting this on a whim while I'm supposed to be working and the information is out there so figured why not use it. Of course if any deal looks imminent I would be happy to take updated photos.

1 month later
#213 8 years ago

looking for a Buck Rogers if any body has one for sale .Just love those system 1 games

4 weeks later
#214 8 years ago

I am looking for a BSD. I know there are some down there. Stop hogging them!!

BSD is my top game but I am also thinking about getting back into owning pins. I'd like a horror theme collection eventually. I would like it working 100%. It doesn't have to perfect cosmetically.

Please let me know if you have anything. Thank you

#215 8 years ago

I have a who dunnit, fresh of route with a few repairs needed. The best part is that it's in very good shape both cabinet and playfield look great. So if you are looking for a perfect candidate to "fix up" this is great. Looking for $2300 as is. Also boards are all in fine condition.

#216 8 years ago

What types of repairs?

My wife loves who dunnit

#217 8 years ago

Just your typical shop job type repairs, the things I noted when I fired it up, Shoots 2 balls in shooter lane, left flipper stutters (likely solder joints or connections on both). I am sure a few switch errors, really just a basic shop job, nothing expensive. Machine is complete and functional. I have looked it over, but have not done anything to it at all. I got it in a group of machines. I plan to fix and shop it when I have time, problem is time and space are short and would prefer just to make someone a deal as is.

Not only do these not come up often, this one is going to clean up great. Also it seems fixer uppers are harder to find. Of course shopped out it will bring much more.

#218 8 years ago

Also have a TSPP in nice shape, plays great but could use shop job. Cabinet very nice, playfield has no wear. Came out of Bene's $4000

#219 8 years ago

I don't want to sell them all but TSPP, WOZECLE, 24, Shrek, and POTC all on the chopping block.

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Set up Game of Thrones pro in the showroom Friday....swing by and check it out!
Midwest Gameroom Connection
15424 s 2nd st
Bennington
Mon, Tues and Thursday 12-5
Friday 9-5
Sat will vary
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg

I should drive down to NE more often. That transporter and Indy 500 you don't see very often!

#221 8 years ago

maybe BDK too

#222 8 years ago

I know I'm in the KC area but I've done a couple Nebraska deals since I'm originally from there, looking to trade (or will sell it, if I can find one of the 3 games below):

Avengers LE Blue

Looking to acquire:

NBAFB
WCS
Corvette

Had both NBAFB and Corvette, sold them, regret it.

1 week later
#223 8 years ago

That is my Twilight Zone in the omaha craigslist. All trades considered. Any pricing help we be appreciated since i don't really follow the +$2000 pin market that closely

20160130_144718_(resized).jpg20160130_144718_(resized).jpg

#224 8 years ago

I have changed my focus since I have trouble keeping my pins for more than 6 months and it drives my wife nuts.

I am looking to but a virtual pinball machine. Does anyone have one down there?

#225 8 years ago

Totally Off Topic, but I am considering a move to Omaha for work. Negatives: I don't know anyone there, Posatives: Bigger house = more room to expand my pin collection. heh.

Is there an Omaha area pinhead thread? (my searching didn't yield much)

Cheers!

~Steve

#226 8 years ago
#227 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

looking for a Buck Rogers if any body has one for sale .Just love those system 1 games

I have a countdown for sale about 3.5 hours north of Omaha: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30195

#228 8 years ago

Thats tempting but i picked up a buck rogers project a few weeks back. Its been in a shed for 7 years and will try and get it going during this blizard.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#229 8 years ago

Thanks! I joined, just waiting to be "approved".

Is there much going on in the area? or is it pretty much beercade. Any league type events? informal meetups?

#230 8 years ago

I think a group is forming a tournament at big Johns billiards. Once a month I think.
Jc

#231 8 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Is there much going on in the area?

It is called freezing your ass off for the next few months.

#232 8 years ago

Just an FYI....selling off my collection completely. Will start posting my basement collection today in the market place and start on the rest in the coming week/weeks. Have tons of parts I will be posting as well. Keep an eye out and lmk if you are interested in anything. I am pretty sure I have my collection up to date but could be wrong.

#233 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Just an FYI....selling off my collection completely. Will start posting my basement collection today in the market place and start on the rest in the coming week/weeks. Have tons of parts I will be posting as well. Keep an eye out and lmk if you are interested in anything. I am pretty sure I have my collection up to date but could be wrong.

And if anyone wants to get rid of a WCS or NBAFB to buy his games, let me know.

#234 8 years ago

The last 3 of my personal collection still for sale or trade. Mainly interested in lowere prices trade ins for my shop. Big reason I sold off my personal stuff- concentrate on the business.
All 3 have tons in mods, check market listing D thread for pictures
Metle $8300 or $8000 without color dmd
Twdle $8000
Gotle $7300

2 weeks later
#235 8 years ago

Have an open slot and looking to buy something now...open to a wide range of titles and eras at fair market value so let me know what you have.

Also have a Stargate and Demo Man that I would be interested in trading if there is any interest.

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Have an open slot and looking to buy something now...open to a wide range of titles and eras at fair market value so let me know what you have.
Also have a Stargate and Demo Man that I would be interested in trading if there is any interest.

Have TSPP and 24

#237 8 years ago

I have posted in the market: hardbody $800 & Count-down $680

#238 8 years ago

I have a pretty nice Gottlieb Sinbad with a new mpu, plays good, shoot me a note if interested

IMAG5434_(resized).jpgIMAG5434_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#239 7 years ago

Looking for a working T2. Not currently interested in the one at Big John's Billiards. Thx.

#240 7 years ago

Ill be making my annual trip out to CO and through Omaha in 2 months.

If anyone has anything they are thinking of selling, please hit me up.

thanks

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I have a pretty nice Gottlieb Sinbad with a new mpu, plays good, shoot me a note if interested

is sinbad the exact same game as eye of the tiger but SS? seems so, any rule changes? I dig Eye of the Tiger EM. might be interested

#242 7 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park $2500, South Park $2500, Black Rose $2500 ( clear coated playfield ) all games are shopped and nice. Buy them all for $7k. I also would sell my CSI - nice with powder coating and topper $4100, Elvis powder coating and topper back box mod, lighted Vegas sign etc $4500. Corvette very nice recently shopped $3600. Iron Man original $4000 - powder coated red.

1 week later
#243 7 years ago

Cool! Glad I found this thread.
I have a Gottlieb King Pin, Williams Lucky Strike, Top Card, Big Indian, and Pro Football for sale. PM me if you are interested.

#244 7 years ago

Rollergames fs/ft
Description and pics later. Condition is average+
$1400 obo
I like Omaha, I would bring the pin if needed.

#245 7 years ago

PM sent on RG.. THX> Nick.

3 weeks later
#246 7 years ago

I have a nice Lord of The Rings im considering trading.. looking for WOZ, GB, GOT, WD, or a scared stiff, if anyone local is looking for one.

2 weeks later
#247 7 years ago

Hey gang, I will be switching up the collection soon, some of you have expressed some interest in a few of the games.. I don't have any FS threads up just yet .. here are the titles I will be switching out eventually.. I will list them soon, just haven't had time to get them all out there.

LOTR, WPT, CSI, Strange Science, Gladiators, and possibly my Operation Thunder. I also have an Exidy Multi game in a Crossbow cabinet. I may not get rid of all of these at once but Im willing to do it to change up the lineup a bit. If interested let me know.. I can get you more info for sure..

#248 7 years ago

Any locals wanting A brand new Medieval Madness more are coming in each week!

See our ad in the market place

Greg
Pinballpro.com

3 weeks later
#249 7 years ago

I have a WPT, CSI, Gladiators, and a Stingray still available. My LOTR and Strange Science are gone. If anyone wants more info shoot me a note..

1 month later
#250 7 years ago

Looking for a BoP in the area. Let me know if anyone knows of one for sale.

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.