IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG
There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 9 years ago
Quoted from andyj5555:

I would love to pickup a nice ACDC if anyone is looking to sell at a reasonable price? Would help add some dry powder for when Justin, Nick, Tracy, or any of these other commitment phobes decide to off load some of their prizes.

My ACDC left but was replaced with a Luci once I have time to open the box. Sorry, ACDC is too good of a game to not have one in my line up

#152 9 years ago

I was thinking about getting rid of my police force, I would want trade for some EM's if anyone local is interested let me know and we can talk specifics I also do not check email all the time so if I don't reply in a day do not sweat it I will let you know if I am interested.

1 month later
#153 9 years ago

No pics as of yet, but before the snow flies I'd like to swap out my nice players Scared Stiff and Fire. Just looking for something new-to-me for the winter, open to a wide variety of pins so long as I haven't already owned them. +/- cash OK

Also have an Ice Cold Beer (nice and 100% working but the backglass is pretty scratched up along the left side) that I could let go for the right deal.

#154 9 years ago

I have a ngg I am finishing up. Now that I got it dialed in, I just don't think I like it very much. Decent condition overall. Slam ramp wear, but will have the decal installed soon. Not for sale yet, as I haven't given it much of a chance.....but I would be open to trade discussions. I'm up for anything post 1980. Not looking for CQ games or any post 2005 Stern cookie cutters

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I have a ngg I am finishing up

If you are interested in Scared Stiff, I'm interested in NGG...and Demo Man if you still have it.

#156 9 years ago

I have a millionaire for sale $600, will post pics soon.

#157 9 years ago

Must have pissed off Elvira, the night after I put her up FT I started getting gremlins. Went from 100% working to having several issues that I can't seem to pinpoint:

- Under coffin VUK and center jet coils not responding in game or test.
- Left flipper "hold" not responding - flipper double taps then drops (I've fixed this issue before - it was a broken thin wire - but not having any luck this time).
- 4 lights (2 spider wheel, 1 stiff-o-meter insert, 1 skull rollover insert) out, bulbs are not the problem.

A new coil should fix the 2nd issue. Pretty certain the 1st and 3rd issues are board related, which I lack the skill to do so I'll need to call in reinforcements. I actually like working on pins when I first get them, but I'm not feeling ambitious about doing so with one that I'm already kind of done with anyways. Wanted to hold out for a trade closer to $5k value but in light of recent developments I'll offer this up for $4500 cash/trade as is. If no takers I'll call in reinforcements, get her fixed and put her back on the trading block.

Pics here: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jswbodyjewelry/library/scared%20stiff?sort=2&page=1

DSC09590-740.JPGDSC09590-740.JPG

2 months later
#159 9 years ago

Weekend bump for Alphajerk

#160 9 years ago

I just put up a nice NBA fastbreak machine, shopped, and LEDd on CL locally..

lincoln.craigslist.org link

#161 9 years ago

Listed my banzai run. Still need to take pics but open to any offers or trades.

omaha.craigslist.org link

#162 9 years ago

Wish I was closer bump

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

Wish I was closer bump

For people like ArnieC where distance is killing a possible deal I am willing to meet halfway

2 weeks later
#165 9 years ago

If anyone has a Mame arcade with trac ball, many buttons and preferably a gun for big buck hunter, please let me know. The jamma games are a must.

2 weeks later
#166 9 years ago

Got a cleaned up Bally Embryon Id trade for somthing, has some pf wear, but perfect backglass.. PM me if interested. edit (sold)

3 weeks later
#167 9 years ago

I have a real nice Iron Man forsale. It has powdercoated legs, side rails and lockdown bar. It was a one location game so the cabinet is very nice - really no damage to the cabinet artwork, it appears someone tried to break in from the bottom - with no success. The playfield has some slight wear around the magnets - nothing bad but it is there. I have never shopped it out, I was planning on putting in a new playfield just never did it. It has a shaker motor and a Red LED Stern display, I can put a Vishay regular display if desired, otherwise stock - I think?? I have a NOS playfield cleared by Neo, a new right ramp, Hooked pop bumper caps and a plastic set i would also sell. $4300 for the game $5500 for the game and the parts. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#168 9 years ago

Gottlieb Dragon for sale, $600. Description and pictures on the Nebraska Facebook group.

#169 9 years ago

Any of you guys in the Omaha/Lincoln area heading anywhere near the Twin Cities within the next 7 days? I need a pin brought back from Lincoln to the Mpls area. Thanks

#170 9 years ago

Sorry, I'm headed the other direction.....to TPF. But I have a Mata Hari if you want to take 2 pins back.

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Sorry, I'm headed the other direction.....to TPF. But I have a Mata Hari if you want to take 2 pins back.

I would love a Mata Hari, but if I make it out there, I only have room for 1 pin, and I don't have enough room in the basement for another. Is yours the one on CL out there?

#172 9 years ago

No I haven't listed mine yet, still a work in progress. I bought new drops for it and have to redesign the mechs like the new style the targets are made for. Also has an MPU issue I need to fix it or replace it. Everything else works great.

1 month later
#173 8 years ago

Selling T3, Shrek, NASCAR, Bonebusters (sold)

#174 8 years ago

What are you askin for that Bonebusters and what kinda shape is it in?

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I have a real nice Iron Man forsale. It has powdercoated legs, side rails and lockdown bar. It was a one location game so the cabinet is very nice - really no damage to the cabinet artwork, it appears someone tried to break in from the bottom - with no success. The playfield has some slight wear around the magnets - nothing bad but it is there. I have never shopped it out, I was planning on putting in a new playfield just never did it. It has a shaker motor and a Red LED Stern display, I can put a Vishay regular display if desired, otherwise stock - I think?? I have a NOS playfield cleared by Neo, a new right ramp, Hooked pop bumper caps and a plastic set i would also sell. $4300 for the game $5500 for the game and the parts. PM me if interested.

I can vouch that it is a nice game and one location for a short amount of time... less than 18 months on route.

3 weeks later
#176 8 years ago

Anything local for sale? Have a slot to fill...hoping for something on my wish list but will consider others that I haven't already owned.

#177 8 years ago

You have a spot open? When was the last time that happened! Seems kind of quiet locally

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Anything local for sale? Have a slot to fill...hoping for something on my wish list but will consider others that I haven't already owned.

I know of a guy near me that took FT on trade and hates it. Interest?

#179 8 years ago

You have a spot open? When was the last time that happened!

I know, weird. Been awhile.

PM sent

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I know of a guy near me that took FT on trade and hates it. Interest?

Is it me?

#181 8 years ago

That would be a nice short drive for me

#182 8 years ago

It wasn't. Should it be? My post generated some local interest. I will get back to all of you when I get contact info.

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

It wasn't. Should it be? My post generated some local interest. I will get back to all of you when I get contact info.

I am a guy near you who took fish tales on a trade and I dont like it. I've been holding out selling, waiting for tracy to get a game I want.

#184 8 years ago

I am a guy near you who took Fish Tales on a trade and I dont like it. I've been holding out selling, waiting for tracy to get a game I want.

I know how this plays out. My ADD kicks in and I fill in my slot with the first pin I see for sale at a decent price (probably a Hardbody or Popeye). You put FT up for sale. I casually mention to the Mrs. that I am going to pick up another pin that I can't fit in the game room. Yada yada yada, no deal.

#185 8 years ago

Hang on to that Hardbody if you get it......could be the next CPR conversion.

#186 8 years ago

I am thinking about selling my WW Project. Cab needs a lot of work, but has a CPR pf installed and a new plastic set. Looking to get $2200.

Located in NW Iowa.

#187 8 years ago

whirlwind ?????

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

Whirlwind ?????

Yes

2 months later
#189 8 years ago

Got a players condition Firepower for $600, boards reworked, playfield checking, backglass not terrible... if anyone wants a good restore candidate... I have an extra playfield as well somewhere that is a little nicer for extra... trades for others fine too, I can give details and photos and such if interested, located between Omaha and Lincoln..

EDIT SOLD

#190 8 years ago

Got a nice Shrek for sale $4300 Obo.image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#191 8 years ago

Thinking about trading my Batman Forever pin. Game is in great condition - can share pics with anyone interested

1 month later
#192 8 years ago

just curious if any pinsider on here opened up the new pinball and arcade store in Bennington. Pictures on CL looks like a great setup hope it goes well for them and wish them good luck

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from andyj5555:

Thinking about trading my Batman Forever pin. Game is in great condition - can share pics with anyone interested

Wish you wanted my reimport LAH.

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

just curious if any pinsider on here opened up the new pinball and arcade store in Bennington. Pictures on CL looks like a great setup hope it goes well for them and wish them good luck

Yes. He is a Pinsider

#195 8 years ago

Where is the best place to play in Omaha now that Be'ne is gone?

#196 8 years ago

Big johns billards has about a dozen pins

#197 8 years ago

I forgot about Big John's! Thanks!
-GO BIG RED

#198 8 years ago

I heard Beercade has a decent amount of games now also.

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

I heard Beercade has a decent amount of games now also.

i haven't been there yet but
they have my old Demo Man and a few others and looks like a cool place

#200 8 years ago

Problem with those two is maintenance.....we were spoiled with Bene. I haven't been to BJ's for so long because nothing worked right. Like so bad you couldn't enjoy the game. For example castle not working on MM.

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.