IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG
There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 10 years ago

I am thinking the evening of Saturday, March 29th. When that is confirmed I will start a new thread. Thanks for the interest!

#102 10 years ago

Oh man John...I can't make it! Johninc has a great collection! Just the right amount of SS and EM'S! ...puts my collection to shame!

Magicchiz.......are you a magician in Lincoln? I don't have a lot of "magic" pinballs in my collection but all my videos on youtube have doves cooing in the background! Send me a PM!

Joe

2 weeks later
#103 10 years ago

You kinda have to do the retheme now, jay

ripDaveBrockie.jpegripDaveBrockie.jpeg
#104 10 years ago

Yikes, didnt know that. Now it makes more sense than before... Hardbody to GWAR... it could happen..

#105 10 years ago

Jay are you a gwar fan? If you are now we really need to hang out more. its just too bad I think they are done. Even with a new singer it will never be the same.
Magicchiz

1 week later
#106 10 years ago

Price of my LOTR has been lowered to $4200

1 week later
#107 10 years ago

Transformers pro for sale, 3k. Great condition, LED's. Let me know if you'd like pics!

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

Transformers pro for sale, 3k. Great condition, LED's. Let me know if you'd like pics!

Ill take it

#109 10 years ago

That is a great price btw on a fun game.. good to see this staying local..

#110 10 years ago

Wow, nice price Alpha!

#111 10 years ago

Just found you guys!

Selling Haunted House and Volcano at this point.

#112 9 years ago

Stern Elvis sold

#113 9 years ago

Bump for all the local pins for sale. Ovd-volcano, black hole, elvis. Jitney-space shuttle. Pinballer22-shrek, al's, tron. Alot of good stuff for sale

#114 9 years ago

Ovd's Black Hole is now in my basement, but he does have a Haunted House up for sale.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Ovd's Black Hole is now in my basement

Thank God it wasn't his brown...never mind.

#116 9 years ago

Haunted house and volcano are sold

#117 9 years ago

Like this thread....it isn't getting taken over by arcade games

1 week later
#118 9 years ago

Excellent condition Breakshot recently shopped with new rubbers, superbands, new balls, new targets and target decals, leds, leg levers and updated to the newest roms. Great looking DMD and plays 100% with no issues ever.

Listed on cl this morning for $1800 but would take $1500. Pictures to come soon

2 weeks later
#119 9 years ago

Listed a Stargate on CL today:

Shopped by previous owner with leds, new targets, new rope light and looks like flipper bats. Plays 100% with a nice bright display.

Asking $2500 obo and willing to always take trades

1 week later
#120 9 years ago

Gottlieb super soccer for sale. $400. Mechanically sound. Overall good looking and great playing game. I will get some more pics loaded later

20140603_181015.jpg20140603_181015.jpg 20140603_181025.jpg20140603_181025.jpg
#121 9 years ago

Anyone looking for an X-Men (pro)? Open to trade offers...(Wheel of Fortune anyone?)

#122 9 years ago

Anyone looking for an X-Men (pro)? Open to trade offers...(Wheel of Fortune anyone?)

Well damnit, I am.

#123 9 years ago

I've got a players Taxi and a decently good Pin*bot..+cash?

#124 9 years ago

I've got a beautiful Pinbot for trade or sale.... If any interest, Ill send ya pics.

#125 9 years ago

Love Pinbot and Taxi, two of my all time favorites. But I've already had my fun with both (owned and sold fairly recently).

#126 9 years ago

Worth a shot, I'm looking to move the 2 and gain a DMD of some sort. If you know anyone looking, kindly let me know

1 week later
#127 9 years ago

Hey tracy, someone in illinois posted looking to trade a wof for an xmem. I'm too lazy to send you the link though

#128 9 years ago

Thanks, I think that thread was started the day after I had agreed to sell X-men (picked up by fellow pinsider Monday). Kind of how these things work I guess

#129 9 years ago

Thanks, I think that thread was started the day after I had agreed to sell X-men (picked up by fellow pinsider Monday). Kind of how these things work I guess

You can still buy it outright though from the guy. Thanks again for the game, just got it setup last night.

1 week later
#130 9 years ago

I was contemplating getting some diversity in my collection and was kind off looking for a gottlieb system 1 game just exploring for now to see what is out there. I would probably give up Pinbot or police force if the right trade came around…

#131 9 years ago

Putting my Super Mario Brothers up for trade, not getting a ton of play lately since I got my stargate back., its fun though.. anyone have something interesting I may let it go..Id love a Gladiators or another DMD title, at least Ill entertain an offer if someone wants it..
IMAG3368.jpgIMAG3368.jpg

#132 9 years ago

Jay, I've got a Taxi and PinBot, any interest in those?

#133 9 years ago

Got a player's pin2k SWE1 and an Independence Day for sale soon. If anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.
1403832648736.jpg1403832648736.jpg
1403832759290.jpg1403832759290.jpg

#134 9 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb wood rail for sale in Nebraska? I'm looking for a new project.

Send me a PM if you do. Thanks.

#135 9 years ago

Pinball Past had a nice playing jockey club a few weeks ago not sure if its sold yet

#136 9 years ago

I'm looking to move (trade or sell) a decent High Speed 2. I'll get some pics up in a few days.

#137 9 years ago

GLWTS's everyone. I'm in the market to fill a slot again, but I've already owned everything offered up this week...the hunt continues.

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Pinball Past had a nice playing jockey club a few weeks ago not sure if its sold yet

I saw that, but apparently it's gone, no longer for sale, or something. Too bad. Anyway, that can't be the only wood rail for sale in Nebraska, can it? I really need something to work on over the long weekend.

#139 9 years ago

I'm jumping in the "for sale" club as my collection is approaching hoarding levels. Williams Flash and a Bally Hardbody. Both are freshly shopped and in decent condition. I will post a proper for sale thread in the next few days

#140 9 years ago

Putting a feeler out there: I've decided to sell my TRON. It is a first run Pro and has been in my basement since the 1st week they were produced (3d lenticular translite). It's blinged out with about every mod though it has EL wire, sound activated ramps instead of Eli's fiber lighting ramp mod. Mirror blades, LEDs, upgraded all of those annoying "Pro" pieces, etc. Going rate is over 6k for a these but I would do 6k even. If anyone is seriously interested it's down here in Lawrence KS so there'd be a bit of a road trip to get it.

1 month later
#141 9 years ago

OHHH Snap! I have decided to let go of a game that will create true ripples... RAVEN!!

Yep, I have a Raven for sale, it is $400, it works fine and the sniper targets are pretty cool, its missing a one way ball gate, the speaker plastic was painted black, playfield is mylared but has some mylar wear. Ground mods have been done, a few new connector pins added that were bad,..and of course it has no lift channel for the glass but the game is truely a top 10, give or take 200. PM me if you want it and I will send you some pics....

IMAG3603.jpgIMAG3603.jpg

#142 9 years ago

Well, update, the dirty dirty bird from the previous post has sold as of last night, she will not be missed.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Well, update, the dirty dirty bird from the previous post has sold as of last night, she will not be missed

Damn.. how did I miss this. Let me know if the buyer changes his/her mind.

2 weeks later
#144 9 years ago

I will go ahead and start the Omaha post-summer pinball shuffle before Tracy Does.....

Williams Fire for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-fire-1150

Nice Bally Black Rose for trade:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-for-trade

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I will go ahead and start the Omaha post-summer pinball shuffle before Tracy Does.....
Williams Fire for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-fire-1150
Nice Bally Black Rose for trade:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-for-trade

Nice on the Fire, I've still got that that Corvette. Black Rose looks really nice.

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I will go ahead and start the Omaha post-summer pinball shuffle before Tracy Does....

got-ban.pnggot-ban.png

#147 9 years ago

LOL....I think I am going to be trimming up the projects/extra games soon as I have some spending restores coming up

#148 9 years ago

I am looking for a few different pins...Anyone around Omaha have these?

Metallica Pro or Premium
ACDC Premium
LOTR LE
LOTR
TOM

#149 9 years ago

I can order you the top two, new from Stern if you are interested

#150 9 years ago

I would love to pickup a nice ACDC if anyone is looking to sell at a reasonable price?

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.