IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG
There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 10 years ago

The Devil your other half?.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

And somebody needs to sell Tracy something, if only to ease my guilt for jokingly hijacking his wtb thread

Wisconsin guy hijacking your Cornhusker thread... Someone sell Tracy a CFTBL so I can bring my Wheel of Fortune to him in a trade

#53 10 years ago

And somebody needs to sell Tracy something, if only to ease my guilt for jokingly hijacking his wtb thread

For the first time maybe ever I'm being fairly selective. Really would like to find a pin that sucks like Genesis, Class of 1812 or Wheel of Fortune.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

For the first time maybe ever I'm being fairly selective. Really would like to find a pin that sucks like Genesis, Class of 1812 or Wheel of Fortune.

Well,I think 1812 is pretty sweet.......hope you find one, haven't seen one around here.

#55 10 years ago

My dad is officially offering waterworld for trade. He is open to anything, and I mean anything (he considers barb wire one of the best pins ever). Condition is not important at all. Would probably prefer a blown out system 11or something of the sort. He paid $1100 for waterworld, and that is what he will sell it for if no trade interest. He just doesnt like the game, which is strange since it is far and away the best game he has owned. Pm with any questions or offers.

Link to pics

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/thefutureisstupid/library/waterworld

#56 10 years ago

My dad is officially offering Waterworld for trade. He is open to anything, and I mean anything (he considers Barb Wire one of the best pins ever). Condition is not important at all. Would probably prefer a blown out system 11or something of the sort. He paid $1100 for Waterworld, and that is what he will sell it for if no trade interest. He just doesnt like the game, which is strange since it is far and away the best game he has owned. Pm with any questions or offers.
Link to pics
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/thefutureisstupid/library/waterworld

My first DMD pin...remember really enjoying it

#57 10 years ago

Any one looking for a Lord of the Rings? It is back on the market and needs to go this time. Below is a photobucket page with pictures as well as a thread I previously started about it. I would sell it outright or traded for a lesser machine plus cash. Machines I am most looking for are WWRR, BSD, FT but my wishlist is quite large.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-lord-of-the-rings-in-sioux-falls-sd#post-1215595

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/captainadam_21/library/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings?sort=3&page=1

#58 10 years ago

Remembered 2 other crappy games high on my list - Maverick and Monopoly. I remain determined to fill my empty slot with a game that sucks.

#59 10 years ago

Oh yeah, TF pro has officially been traded for an X-Men pro so you can all stop flooding my inbox with trade offers for it

#60 10 years ago

Just buy adam's LOTR....it falls into your crappy game requirement

#61 10 years ago

there is a jackbot on the des moines craigslist for $4800. Just trying to help....

#62 10 years ago

there is a Jackbot on the des moines craigslist for $4800. Just trying to help....

LOL...sweet deal!

#63 10 years ago

there is a Jackbot on the des moines craigslist for $4800. Just trying to help....

I'd love to try a Jackbot too! But I won't pay a penny over $4650.

#64 10 years ago

I found a GTB harbody the other day, non working, I might buy it and re-theme it... or hook up that fat shaker thing BangerJay did at expo... that was a fun one...

#65 10 years ago

Don't retheme it! Ive always wanted wanted of those! Sell it to tracy, that way I can snag it in a couple of weeks after his wife makes him get rid of it

#66 10 years ago

If I sell Scared Stiff then she'll never go into the game room again, problem solved.

#67 10 years ago

Don't retheme it! Ive always wanted wanted of those! Sell it to tracy, that way I can snag it in a couple of weeks after his wife makes him get rid of it

Good thinking.. although if I gave it a good late 80s theme like Alf, NKOTB, GWAR, YO! MTV Raps or Saved By The Bell, just think of the resale on it.. I may be able to get me the ACDC pro Ive been eyeing..

#69 10 years ago

Hello, Nebraska Pinballers

Just wanted to say hi and i'm fairly new to pinball life. Always been a passion, but now have the funding for the hobby. I'm in Lincoln. Can anyone tell me how many tech's their are in Lincoln if I need some work done?
Thanks
Magicchiz

#70 10 years ago

Gwar soooooo need a pinball!
Magicchiz

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Good thinking.. although if I gave it a good late 80s theme like Alf, NKOTB, GWAR, YO! MTV Raps or Saved By The Bell, just think of the resale on it.. I may be able to get me the ACDC pro Ive been eyeing..

So you've had about 10 hours to work on it, is the GWAR pin completed yet, maggot?

Seriously.
GWAR.
do it.

Back on topic - I have a really nice IJ Williams that I would consider trading sometime in the future (family and I are still loving it right now). Not CQ, but nice unfaded cab, great playfield, and previous owner has had it in the home since '95 (supposedly).

Quoted from jitneystand1:

Really would like to find a pin that sucks

You should check out my Deadly Weapon some time. That game rockets past awful, straight into awesome.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

So you've had about 10 hours to work on it, is the GWAR pin completed yet, maggot?
Seriously.GWAR.do it.

Well to do this GWAR appropriately, I would need some foam spikes and some shoulder pads, oh, and some chicken blood or equivalent..

Im leaning towards an MC Hammer theme with a "You cant touch this" multiball....

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Hey! Maybe you guys remember this arcade in Omaha. Gizmos? I spent many summers in Omaha at an Uncles and that was a childhood arcade (along with the Family Fun Center)

I believe I single handedly kept Westroads GIzmos in operation! Every day I would leave early for work and stop in for just a game or two ... and was late for work every day as well. Rows and row of pins when I went there - it was glorious! When I got a real job elsewhere, Gizmos closed down. Apparently couldn't survive without their primary source of income.
OK, maybe not just me but I like to think that.

Ed

#75 10 years ago

You should check out my Deadly Weapon some time. That game rockets past awful, straight into awesome.

Just watched a video, it looks awful. Can't wait to play it

I have a really nice IJ Williams that I would consider trading sometime in the future

Whenever you are ready to move it be sure to check out my collection and let me know if anything interests you.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Just wanted to say hi and i'm fairly new to pinball life. Always been a passion, but now have the funding for the hobby. I'm in Lincoln. Can anyone tell me how many tech's their are in Lincoln if I need some work done?
Thanks
Magicchiz

Welcome! I don't know if there are any on-site techs available in Lincoln but if you have an issue ask around on Pinside, I am sure there will always be someone to help get things back up and running.

#77 10 years ago

Traveling to Minneapolis tomorrow anyone need a pin going or coming back that way?

#78 10 years ago

Does anyone have a SS for sale here in Nebraska? I'm in Lincoln.
Thanks
John Chism

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks
Magicchiz

Dan owns mobile audio 2 blocks south of 27th and cornhusker highway fixes pin at his store

#80 10 years ago

Hey guys. I'm thinking about picking up a T3 in a month or so. Anybody know of one local going up for sale?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm currently out of the market for this machine. Thanks.

#81 10 years ago

Anything new going on the block soon? Gonna be 60 degrees the next two days, I'd like to spend one of those moving a pin in

#82 10 years ago

Some of you western Nebraska guys need to start giving up the goods. There is nothing here in Wyoming and I'm sick of driving to Colorado for pins. Might have a JP that I could let go.

#84 10 years ago

I'm interested in getting either a STLE or Williams IJ. I've got a CV, TZ and WOZLE for trade bait.

Discuss.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

I'm interested in getting either a STLE or Williams IJ. I've got a CV, TZ and WOZLE for trade bait.
Discuss.

PM sent.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

Discuss.

Got pix of TZ?

#87 10 years ago

image-382.jpgimage-382.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
New LEDs and Mirror blades

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks
Magicchiz

I do repairs in Lincoln. I work on-site so you don't have to pack up your machine. I keep a stock of most of the common electronic parts.

Bill

#89 10 years ago

Other than this post I hadn't really listed my POTC but I'm looking to change things up and putting my POTC HUO as well as my Modded TAF up for sale if anyone is interested or have any pins on my wishlist that I could trade up or down for. PM me for more pix or information.
pins 2.27.14 008.JPGpins 2.27.14 008.JPG

#90 10 years ago

Bump for tracy. Just a heads up, the $4500 monopoly has dropped in price to $4000

#91 10 years ago

I'm thinking of having another pinball get-together at my house some time in the next few weeks. Just checking to see if there's any interest, and what day works for most.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

I'm thinking of having another pinball get-together at my house some time in the next few weeks. Just checking to see if there's any interest, and what day works for most.

with your cool collection any day that ends in Y would be awesome

#93 10 years ago

Bump for tracy. Just a heads up, the $4500 Monopoly has dropped in price to $4000

So tempting...wish I was closer!

#94 10 years ago

I'm interested in stopping by if the invitation is open to all any night is good for me!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

Count me in. I will probably take abra ca dabra home with me if you dont mind

#96 10 years ago

That would be awesome! I only have two pins and a few arcade machines, so I'd love to see a big collection...

#97 10 years ago

I would be interested in coming over.... THX>

#98 10 years ago

I'd put up my nice Getaway for a Monopoly, World Poker Tour, Fish Tales, Dr. Who, Flintstones, WCS94, Black Rose, BSD, possibly others on my wishlist

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

I am in!

#100 10 years ago

If I am in town (3 different mini-trips this month) on the day you choose then I would also be in

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.