IMAG3603.jpg
1403832759290.jpg
1403832648736.jpg
IMAG3368.jpg
20140603_181025.jpg
20140603_181015.jpg
ripDaveBrockie.jpeg
pins 2.27.14 008.JPG
There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 10 years ago

Post edited by jitneystand1 : Threadjacked! Now accepting all posts Omaha.

#2 10 years ago

How about a $12,900 mm?

#3 10 years ago

I almost forgot about the $3500 JP and the the $4500 monopoly. C'mon tracy, do your craigslsit homework first

#4 10 years ago

Yeah...I was thinking that I'd like to not pay double the actual value if possible.

Can you please update your collection so I can stalk it for crying out loud?

#5 10 years ago

I just sold my ES and Taxi, the only thing Ill be letting go in the future is a Black Hole. I know a couple other guys who may be selling some stuff, Ill have them shoot you a note, or point them here...

#6 10 years ago

Got a JP and a SWE1, but you've already had those.......I'll keep my eyes peeled....I know of a RFM close by...

#7 10 years ago

Thread hijack. The unofficial greater Omaha metropolitan for sale/trade thread.

My dad is looking to get rid of his waterworld in average condition if we have any d-list collectors like myself out there

Sorry Tracy, my collection is up to date. I've taken some meds to calm my pinball add. The medication is called "spentallmymoneyonmychildandpieceofshitcar"

I wouldn't suggest it to anyone though. Lots of side effects

#8 10 years ago

And damnit charlie, hurry up and get my Raven fixed

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

And damnit charlie, hurry up and get my Raven fixed

You have a Raven!?

#10 10 years ago

Wow - look at all these Nebraskans!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I know a couple other guys who may be selling some stuff, Ill have them shoot you a note, or point them here...

I appreciate that Jay. Let me know when the BH is ready...it's not something I've had much interest in but maybe.

Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Got a JP and a SWE1, but you've already had those.......I'll keep my eyes peeled....I know of a RFM close by...

Actually had all 3 of those before...I guess that's the downside of having a large # of pins in my history, my options are getting a little more limited.

I give you my blessing to hijack this thread.

#12 10 years ago

And yet another Nebraskan I have stalked pinside for a few years but have had nothing to contribute and I probably still don’t but decided today to make an account today.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from burnt_finger:

And yet another Nebraskan I have stalked pinside for a few years but have had nothing to contribute and I probably still don’t but decided today to make an account today.

Welcome

#14 10 years ago

Do you miss your Goldeneye? Looks like it is for sale over in Des Moines now

I think Greg has a couple of games for sale, ovdfireman tag on pinside

#15 10 years ago

I kind of wish I had bought the Goldeneye when it was listed earlier this year - now I'm unwilling to drive the 5 hour round trip to go pick it up

#16 10 years ago

PM. to Andyj5555

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from andyj5555:

Do you miss your Goldeneye?

Really fun game but not one I'd own again.

Quoted from andyj5555:

now I'm unwilling to drive the 5 hour round trip to go pick it up

I've been lazy like that lately (OK, forever). Lincoln is about as far as I want to go right now, maybe Sioux City.

#18 10 years ago

Welcome! Maybe you get pin-ADD soon and start shuffling around your collection, and I'll be waiting for that BOP

#19 10 years ago

Threads been officially jacked now, all things Omaha welcome.

#20 10 years ago

I now officially love this thread. Im in full sswitchout mode, sold fourand picked up three, I too want a bop, also a nbafb, just picked up a SMB, I'm not afraid of d listers, maybe not Charlie's raven tho...

#21 10 years ago

I am sure I will have a couple listed before long...gotta get them all ready and have a party then I usually list half my collection

#22 10 years ago

....I know of a RFM close by...

I am interested in adding this again someday...feel free to pass me the info if your going to pass

#23 10 years ago

I just picked up a demo man project that I'm loving......well be parting with JP and SWE1 soon if anyone is interested. I have a few projects now and my super cheap Raven project keeps getting pushed aside...... But, when done it will look hilariously awesome sitting next to my BarbWire! Ya know Zen, if you judge raven by her bra size, it's an "A"-list pin

#24 10 years ago

You pushed aside raven for a demo man? You are dead to me charlie

#25 10 years ago

My dad is looking to get rid of his Waterworld in average condition if we have any d-list collectors like myself out there
Sorry Tracy, my collection is up to date. I've taken some meds to calm my pinball add. The medication is called "spentallmymoneyonmychildandpieceofshitcar"
I wouldn't suggest it to anyone though. Lots of side effects

What condition is the water world in? I miss mine...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Threads been officially jacked now, all things Omaha welcome.

I don’t know how many people attempt to play guitar I know I do but being an old fart with arthritis and not that much talent I am nowhere near this level not even close, but anyway check out this kid from Omaha, story goes him and his dad went to Kansas City for a steel panther concert and he had a sign challenging the lead guitarist to a battle. He ended up being in the same elevator in the hotel they were staying at and got to talk to him and they invited him on stage.

#27 10 years ago

I've got a TAF, FH and Dr Who...

Primary interests are TZ, ToM and LotR

jitneystand knows I don't mind the drive from KC to Omaha. Also, I totally forgot that package for you, and it's enroute this morning.

#28 10 years ago

I’ve kicked around selling or trading my RBION a few times, I may be entertaining it again soon. My indecision slows my lineup changes quite a bit....

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from jimk71:

I’ve kicked around selling or trading my RBION a few times, I may be entraining it again soon. My indecision slows my lineup changes quite a bit....

I have friend looking for one so if you decide to sell let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jimk71:

I’ve kicked around selling or trading my RBION a few times, I may be entertaining it again soon. My indecision slows my lineup changes quite a bit....

Quoted from Pinballer22:

I have friend looking for one so if you decide to sell let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

That is me... I am ready when you are. You may as well sell it to pinballer22. I will probably pay him to mod it all out , anyway!!

#31 10 years ago

I don’t know how many people attempt to play guitar I know I do but being an old fart with arthritis and not that much talent I am nowhere near this level not even close, but anyway check out this kid from Omaha, story goes him and his dad went to Kansas City for a steel panther concert and he had a sign challenging the lead guitarist to a battle. He ended up being in the same elevator in the hotel they were staying at and got to talk to him and they invited him on stage.
» YouTube video

As a parent of kids very near that age, that was AWESOME. I can only imagine how his Dad felt out in the audience.

#32 10 years ago

I just picked up a demo man project that I'm loving......well be parting with JP and SWE1 soon if anyone is interested. I have a few projects now and my super cheap Raven project keeps getting pushed aside...... But, when done it will look hilariously awesome sitting next to my BarbWire! Ya know Zen, if you judge raven by her bra size, it's an "A"-list pin

I thought that was a 130 lb dude for a long time, now I get the redesigned translight, with the emphasis on trans...

#33 10 years ago

Still no snow and still looking for something to fill the slot

#34 10 years ago

Well decided to cut the following:

WOZ - like new with light kit, cliffys and is a numbered standard with cleared cabinet and real backglass $7200

Metallica pro - modded out and like new - leds, chrome armor, shaker, pop caps, coffin decal, mirror blades, led flipper buttons, led under cab lighting, etc $5300

Corvette - recently shopped with new rubbers and balls. 100% leds on under and topside of pf including flashers $2800

Theatre of Magic - prototype restoration that looks great! Touched up and cleared pf, new ramps, plastic protectors, star post, mirror blades, leds, trunk, the list goes on with this one. Plays however having problems with sound, left eddy board and subway opto working properly. Honestly feed up with the game and looking for offers. 1 of 10 or so...real number unknown but very few.

More to come...pretty sure I am in the middle of a mid hobby crisis or something

#35 10 years ago

man, lots of stuff for sale right now........put my JP and SWE1 on CL......not seeing allot of buyers though

#36 10 years ago

man, lots of stuff for sale right now........put my JP and SWE1 on CL......not seeing allot of buyers though

Yeah, not the best time right now. Should have people getting tax money soon though which usually brings a few buyers

#37 10 years ago

Welcome to pinside
looks like you have had some great games over the years

#38 10 years ago

not seeing allot of buyers though

Everyone is saving up because of the rumors of your Raven.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Welcome to pinside
looks like you have had some great games over the years

It’s’ funny that you mention that, when I went back through memory I could not believe how many titles I have had throughout the years. Through it all I have decided that I really enjoy the System11 era I love the style, game play and humor that they provide, I do however miss some of the DMD games and would not mind getting another I was throwing around getting another Star Gate but I don’t have the space and there is not much I want to get rid of right now.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Everyone is saving up because of the rumors of your Raven.

This...

#41 10 years ago

Haven't you heard ? If you buy both my pins, you get a free Raven........

#42 10 years ago

Hey! Maybe you guys remember this arcade in Omaha. Gizmos? I spent many summers in Omaha at an Uncles and that was a childhood arcade (along with the Family Fun Center)

#43 10 years ago

Have a Freddy Nightmare on Elm I purchased from Pin22 and a Jurrasic Park Lost work I purchased from Foureyedcharlie.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Hey! Maybe you guys remember this arcade in Omaha. Gizmos? I spent many summers in Omaha at an Uncles and that was a childhood arcade (along with the Family Fun Center)

There was a Gizmos both in the Old market and at the Westroads also. Spent a lot of time and money there. Westroads also had an Aladdin's Castle inside the Mall around the same time.

#45 10 years ago

Gizmos was awesome, not as good as Sluggos in Lincoln tho

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from bearsfan27:

There was a Gizmos both in the Old market and at the Westroads also. Spent a lot of time and money there. Westroads also had an Aladdin's Castle inside the Mall around the same time.

It wasn't at a mall I remember that. It was late 80s if I remember right. My uncle took me to a huge dollar theater too and we saw one of the old Star Treks. They had an arcade with a duel Nintendo arcade with Goonies 2. Most of my arcade memories are from Omaha.

#47 10 years ago

Justin What other Pins do you have coming up in your forcast to let go of?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Justin What other Pins do you have coming up in your forcast to let go of?

Who knows. Really want to sell corvette and Metallica before I decide what will go next.

#49 10 years ago

And I really want to buy your metallica....but i also want your gold wings....and charlie's raven....or his swe1....or my dad's waterworld....or Jared's shadow

There are too many pins for sale right now. I am regretting the deal i made with the devil (Jessica) that prohibits me from ever owning more than 5 pins again

#50 10 years ago

And somebody needs to sell Tracy something, if only to ease my guilt for jokingly hijacking his wtb thread

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-near-omaha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.