• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thehobbyist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 8 years ago

Bump, I am in the market for 1, 2, or 3 pins (depending on price)! Basement is getting finished up in the next week and I am in the market. I can blame my neighbor for "giving me a taste". Seems I'm hooked and pot committed at this point! PM me if you are looking to sell. Thanks in advance.

#50 8 years ago

Bump. Still looking!

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

I have a Johnny Mnemonic $2600

I wish you were closer!

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

I'm pretty sure people should re-read the title of this thread...

Agreed! Might travel 3.5 hours or so but Michigan is out of the question. I have had a couple of people reach out locally though and I appreciate it!

#64 8 years ago

Bump, still in the market for a pin!

#65 8 years ago

Titles wanted:
Fish Tales
No good gophers
Jurassic Park
Last Action Hero
Goldeneye
Star Trek The Next Generation
The Shadow
Johnny Mnemonic
World Cup soccer 94
Demolition Man
TSPP
Open to others as well...just can't have huge chested/exposed women, need to keep it family friendly. If border line, pm me and I will check it out and let you know!

2 weeks later
#71 8 years ago

Just got my first pin! Road Show! Number 2 is Star Trek Pro which I will hopefully have in my basement within the next week. I'm pumped!

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

Hope you enjoy the game, I was never very good at it, so there's no scores on there to beat, lol. Also, it should be noted, if you sell a machine to thehobbyist, him and his friend will literally just pick the game up and carry it around the house to the car.

It should be noted that though both my buddy and I are tall (6' 5" and 6' 8" respectively), my buddy was straight beast mode on carrying that pin. I on the other hand feel like I need to make a chiropractor appointment today!

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Congrats thehobbyist! rollitover is dead on, you'll be staking out more and more space before you know it!

My wife has cleared me for 2. I have space for 3. Turns out she is getting into RS soooo I think this could be a good thing for me! Thanks for the shout outs, fun game so far!

2 years later
#106 6 years ago

I have a star trek pro up. $4375 OBO. I will also have an operation thunder 100% working, I just need to put new rubbers on and clean it up.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stock ST Pro ready for sale. Was lightly routed prior to me getting it. Total games just over 1500. I have had it for almost 2 years. 100% working with no errors. Very fun game, es...”
2018-02-13
Huxley, IA
4,375 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 286 times

2 weeks later
#114 6 years ago

HS2 will be in the block soon. Just have to top a fellow pinsider's high score first! Hit me up if you have interest though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thehobbyist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa?tu=thehobbyist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.