• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 79 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nullpunkt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 8 years ago

Not sure if this will be well received, but I want to throw it out there. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

As you can tell by my collection, I'm relatively new to the hobby. I'm also in the Army and can only do so much with that government salary.

I have a 2008 Yamaha FZ6R (yellow sportbike, R6 engine but geared more for city driving than racing, with a more comfortable seating position than the racing bike). Kelly BB says I could sell it for 3 to 4k. However, there are a few issues; it hasn't been ridden in about a year or so, the battery is drained, and it probably needs to be serviced before I would consider it safe for a real ride. Aside from a small scratch on the top of the gas tank, though, it's got low milage and looks great.

I'd be willing to trade it for a decent playing machine (preferably one of those that averages in the 2-3k range). For the right pin, I also have some extras like a helmet, padded jackets, fender-eliminator kit, and other things I'd be willing to throw in.

Mods, if this kind of trade isn't allowed, please feel free to delete this post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nullpunkt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa?tu=nullpunkt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.