• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

6 months later
#46 8 years ago

I put my Star Trek up for sale for $4400. Check the market for the listing.

#48 8 years ago

For a small period of time. We are wanting to move within the year and this can help add to the down payment of our family home. We have 2 locations opening up in town so I will be playing a lot more. I currently live 30 minutes out of town and no one wanted to venture out to play arcades and pins. Will make sure the future home has a killer gameroom.

5 years later
#162 3 years ago

I am back after 5 years of laying low. Starting back up collecting so will be in the market to buy in the next few months. Wishlist is updated.

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Congrats! Best of luck, sometime the collecting is as much fun as the playing!

Hey thanks. I am pretty sure me and my buddy picked up a pin from you about 8 years ago. I think it was my BOP or his BOP.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from yendor0:

Hey! Don’t be squeezing in on my territory!

Well you do own one on my wishlist. Keep an eye out for me and I will do the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa?tu=dantebean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.