• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmlors.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 6 years ago

I'm looking for my first machine and got hooked on Data East Star Wars at a local arcade in West Des Moines. Unfortunately, they sold their machine last week right before I was prepared to buy it. Wondering if anyone else in Iowa has one they're looking to sell?

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

There was one a few weeks ago, not sure if it is still up for grabs or not. The guys at Analog Arcade in Davenport were selling theirs. You could give their bar a call and see.

FYI, the one at Analog was also sold. So any other leads would be appreciated...

1 week later
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from bmlors:

I'm looking for my first machine and got hooked on Data East Star Wars at a local arcade in West Des Moines. Unfortunately, they sold their machine last week right before I was prepared to buy it. Wondering if anyone else in Iowa has one they're looking to sell?

I am no longer in the market for this -- thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

2 years later
#149 3 years ago

Today I posted my DE Star Wars -- that those on this forum helped me find a few years back, then I added some upgrades. This started my (small) pinball collection and now it's finally time to see SW go to make room for another.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “With a bit of reluctance, I'm selling the first pinball machine I owned -- 1992 Star Wars Data East. This is in perfect playing condition. Latest ROM, all LEDs, PinSound, XPin powe...”
2020-07-09
Norwalk, IA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 681 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#170 1 year ago

Cross posting here in the IA thread with the same info in the midwest thread about my LOTR LE:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-the-midwest-ne-ia-ks-mo-sd#post-6944275

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmlors.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa?tu=bmlors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.