• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG
There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Message if you have one.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Message if you have one.

omaha.craigslist.org link

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

omaha.craigslist.org link

Thanks but I think I've found a nice one.

2 weeks later
#154 3 years ago

I'll be dropping off a pinball machine in the Waterloo/Dubuque Iowa area on Sat. Oct. 17th, coming by way of Sioux City. It'd be nice to come home with a replacement. Anyone have any pins to sell along that corridor or in those areas? I've only got room for one game, and budget is sub 3.5k.

Thanks!-Mike

4 weeks later
#155 3 years ago

If you know of anyone looking for a big ball bowler for sale I have a 16-ft United big ball bowler I'm selling. Located in Central Illinois.

Other - For Sale
“I bought 2 ball bowlers and am selling one of them - this one was working when I bought it. After getting it home it now won't reset - should be something minor. Haven't had time...”
2020-10-24
Trivoli, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 188 times

2 weeks later
#156 3 years ago

Anyone have a used stern Jurassic Park pro they want to sell? Cash or willing to trade a T2 or WCS if that entices you.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#158 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Stern 2003 Lord of the Rings (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus. Can pick up after Christmas.

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice Stern 2003 Lord of the Rings (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus.

Found one

1 month later
#160 3 years ago

Looking for either a Game of Thrones or Deadpool. Premium preferred for either, though pro considered depending on price/location.

Up in the Twin Cities, but willing to road trip.

1 month later
#161 3 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Premium or LE.

Thanks!

1 week later
#162 3 years ago

I am back after 5 years of laying low. Starting back up collecting so will be in the market to buy in the next few months. Wishlist is updated.

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I am back after 5 years of laying low. Starting back up collecting so will be in the market to buy in the next few months. Wishlist is updated.

Congrats! Best of luck, sometime the collecting is as much fun as the playing!

#164 3 years ago

Hey! Don’t be squeezing in on my territory!

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Congrats! Best of luck, sometime the collecting is as much fun as the playing!

Hey thanks. I am pretty sure me and my buddy picked up a pin from you about 8 years ago. I think it was my BOP or his BOP.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from yendor0:

Hey! Don’t be squeezing in on my territory!

Well you do own one on my wishlist. Keep an eye out for me and I will do the same.

6 months later
#167 2 years ago

I'm looking to sell one or two pins within the month:

T2
Popeye
Barb Wire
DE Jurassic Park
(Halloween spot if anyone wants a trade)

Added over 3 years ago:

UPDATE! T2 and Halloween sold. Popeye, Barb Wire, DE Jurassic Park still available.

#168 2 years ago
Quoted from HOLT45:

I'm looking to sell one or two pins within the month:
T2
Popeye
Barb Wire
DE Jurassic Park
(Halloween spot if anyone wants a trade)

PM sent.

8 months later
#170 1 year ago

Cross posting here in the IA thread with the same info in the midwest thread about my LOTR LE:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-the-midwest-ne-ia-ks-mo-sd#post-6944275

6 months later
#171 1 year ago

Hey Iowa area pinheads. I just recently gotten back into pinball after taking a few years off. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas. Craigslist seems a bit dry, like the turkey from Christmas vaction.

4 months later
#172 11 months ago

Subtle *bump* to see what's out there....

1 week later
#173 10 months ago

I have a Bally Paragon, Bally Delta Queen EM, and a Gottlieb Atlantis EM available if anyone is interested..

#174 10 months ago

I have a very nice EATPM that I'll be listing.

#175 10 months ago
Quoted from sysprog:

I have a Bally Paragon, Bally Delta Queen EM, and a Gottlieb Atlantis EM available if anyone is interested..

Interested and PM’ed

#176 10 months ago

Getting ready to list a Rush Pro this weekend

1 week later
#177 10 months ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I have a very nice EATPM that I'll be listing.

I sold the EATPM locally. Thanks to those who reached out.

1 month later
#178 9 months ago

I have a GZ Pro for sale or trade. Just unboxed it a few days ago. It has about 35 plays on it currently.
Asking $6700.

*Edit: lowered price and updated play count.

#179 9 months ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I have a GZ Pro for sale or trade. Just unboxed it a few days ago. It has about 35 plays on it currently. Asking $6700.

I'm most interested in trading (plus or minus cash) for MB, CC, WH20, Popeye, CFTBL, Earthshaker, Foo Fighters, Flintstones, IJ, FT, ToM, and FH. Maybe some others as well. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

#180 8 months ago

I'm headed to Des Moines to pickup something tomorrow AM....I have a Police Force completely gone through, one mark on the PF but otherwise it's REALLY good for the age. Can go into detail with someone if they are interested, like a truck driver I hate to make a trip empty and if someone wanted this, I'd take a deposit tonight or early AM and get remainder in person in Des Moines near where I'm picking up a new game....

PM if you have any interest, and of course if it sells I'd donate to Pinside.

#181 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Machine is still in original box, still strapped to the original pallet. Includes unopened factory topper. Game number is 641 of 1,250. Comes with a new mirrored backglass and al...”
2023-07-28
Polk City, IA
10,560 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 312 times

3 weeks later
#182 8 months ago

Just a heads up if buying a pin from "Charles Solis" in the Cedar Rapids area. I have no idea if that's his real name (or if that's where he really lives) as I couldn't find a lick of info on him anywhere (he's not on Pinside). I also know a few Pinsider's in Cedar Rapids that knew nothing of him. I attempted to purchase a pin from "Charles", giving him his asking price and with immediate pick up. After one, rather odd, phone call - some pics, and 11 more days of erratic, vague and nonsensical responses via text and email - I felt I had wasted an incredible amount of time playing a game - well, that wasn't pinball - but what game - I haven't a clue. One wonders why someone would place an ad and then lead someone along never to sell....however, I doubt I'm the only one with this kind of story.

1 week later
#183 7 months ago

My HUO Elvira's House of Horrors Premium is up for sale or trade. Probably around 200 plays on it. Asking $10,000.

I'd be most interested in trading for a Monster Bash, Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Foo Fighters Premium, or perhaps something else on my wishlist.

1 month later
#184 6 months ago

Potentially coming down from the Twin Cities in the next month or so. Anyone have anything they are looking to trade / sell while I am down here?

#185 6 months ago
Quoted from MattElder:

My HUO Elvira's House of Horrors Premium is up for sale or trade. Probably around 200 plays on it. Asking $10,000.
I'd be most interested in trading for a Monster Bash, Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Foo Fighters Premium, or perhaps something else on my wishlist.

I forgot to update my post... the EHOH is gone. Thanks to those who were interested.

1 month later
#186 4 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in very good condition and 100% working. Comes with a long list of upgrades - * New CPR playfield installed less than 50 plays ago. * New CPR mirrored backglass. * Ca...”
2023-11-30
Polk City, IA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 350 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#187 4 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Elvira House of Horrors. I am the original owner. Comes with many extras, including the Stern topper. A playfield protector was installed right when it came out of...”
4 months ago
Polk City, IA
Expired!

1 week later
#188 3 months ago

I've got a Judge Dredd and a Barb Wire FS/FT in Iowa City. Looking to make room; hoping to sell either, or do a 2 for 1 trade. Would really like to trade both toward a Stern Pro. LMK, thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169875
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138154

2 weeks later
#189 3 months ago

I have a JJP GNR SE on the trade block - looking for a CGC, JJP (Toy Story LE is #1), Stern (new or old), American Pinball, or select Data East pins (Jurassic Park, LW3) Please PM with interest.

2 weeks later
#190 78 days ago

Also have a mandalorian premium if anyone is interested.

Anyone of you going to MGC this year?

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa/page/4?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.