• 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 89 days ago by MattElder
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 year ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Message if you have one.

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Message if you have one.

omaha.craigslist.org link

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

omaha.craigslist.org link

Thanks but I think I've found a nice one.

2 weeks later
#154 1 year ago

I'll be dropping off a pinball machine in the Waterloo/Dubuque Iowa area on Sat. Oct. 17th, coming by way of Sioux City. It'd be nice to come home with a replacement. Anyone have any pins to sell along that corridor or in those areas? I've only got room for one game, and budget is sub 3.5k.

Thanks!-Mike

4 weeks later
#155 1 year ago

If you know of anyone looking for a big ball bowler for sale I have a 16-ft United big ball bowler I'm selling. Located in Central Illinois.

Archived after 32 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“I bought 2 ball bowlers and am selling one of them - this one was working when I bought it. After getting it home it now won't reset - should be something minor. Haven't had time...”
2020-10-24
Trivoli, IL
1,500 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#156 1 year ago

Anyone have a used stern Jurassic Park pro they want to sell? Cash or willing to trade a T2 or WCS if that entices you.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#158 12 months ago

Looking for a nice Stern 2003 Lord of the Rings (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus. Can pick up after Christmas.

#159 12 months ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice Stern 2003 Lord of the Rings (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus.

Found one

1 month later
#160 10 months ago

Looking for either a Game of Thrones or Deadpool. Premium preferred for either, though pro considered depending on price/location.

Up in the Twin Cities, but willing to road trip.

1 month later
#161 9 months ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Premium or LE.

Thanks!

1 week later
#162 9 months ago

I am back after 5 years of laying low. Starting back up collecting so will be in the market to buy in the next few months. Wishlist is updated.

#163 9 months ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I am back after 5 years of laying low. Starting back up collecting so will be in the market to buy in the next few months. Wishlist is updated.

Congrats! Best of luck, sometime the collecting is as much fun as the playing!

#164 9 months ago

Hey! Don’t be squeezing in on my territory!

#165 9 months ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Congrats! Best of luck, sometime the collecting is as much fun as the playing!

Hey thanks. I am pretty sure me and my buddy picked up a pin from you about 8 years ago. I think it was my BOP or his BOP.

#166 9 months ago
Quoted from yendor0:

Hey! Don’t be squeezing in on my territory!

Well you do own one on my wishlist. Keep an eye out for me and I will do the same.

6 months later
#167 89 days ago

I'm looking to sell one or two pins within the month:

T2
Popeye
Barb Wire
DE Jurassic Park
(Halloween spot if anyone wants a trade)

Added 70 days ago:

UPDATE! T2 and Halloween sold. Popeye, Barb Wire, DE Jurassic Park still available.

#168 89 days ago
Quoted from R67en:

I'm looking to sell one or two pins within the month:
T2
Popeye
Barb Wire
DE Jurassic Park
(Halloween spot if anyone wants a trade)

PM sent.

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside