• 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 79 days ago by Barkz
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG
IMG_0889_(resized).JPG
There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 years ago

pretty much just what the title said what's available in Iowa?

#2 9 years ago

I have a William's Big Guns for sale. Pm me if you are interested.

#3 9 years ago

If anyone has a Mame arcade with trac ball, many buttons and preferably a gun for big buck hunter, please let me know.

#4 9 years ago

I have a waterworld that plays. Needs shopped 1k

#5 9 years ago

I have a millionaire pin for $500 obo

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I have a Waterworld that plays. Needs shopped 1k

Can you get me some pics and info on Waterworld? I've been looking for one.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can you get me some pics and info on Waterworld? I've been looking for one.

Funny, I saw that post and I started to dig through my pinside pms to find your info. Good luck....i still think ww is an undervalued game

#8 9 years ago

I may be crazy wanting one back. Looking for one in decent shape. I can't believe I freaking sold mine.

#9 9 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my freddy,pinbot and roadshow.

#11 9 years ago

Always looking for Gottlieb em's.........

#12 9 years ago

What's up Ben!

#13 9 years ago

How much for the Big Guns..

thx.

#14 9 years ago

If any of you would like to trade your TWD Pro for my modded IM let me know.

Edit: Trade done.

4 weeks later
#15 9 years ago

I have a player's Black Knight that I'm going through and getting ready now. Mechanically it's very good, and I'm touching up the keylines around the inserts so it will look pretty good playfield-wise. In fact for a player's machine the cab and playfield will be pretty darn good. Backglass is the bad part, though. It's pretty trashed. Looking for $800, done in about a week probably. You can get a new backglass for $350 if you were so inclined, but really this is more of a player's machine so I'm selling it that way.

Dan

2 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

Bumping this for a Eastern Iowa guy--------GABERM1972 ------looking for his first family's pin....

NT>

#17 9 years ago

Thanks NT for the Iowa referral. To bump again. I'm in the process of finishing my basement and want to get a pin the family can enjoy. My original post was max $2000 but my budget may have just gone up a bit due to a nice low bid on my basement.

I'm just getting my feet wet and looking at prices for now, but if something really grabbed my attention I might have to set it up in the dining room till the basement is finished in about 2 months.

Kids are 9 and 12 and a wife thats looking forward to some table time as well.

Thanks to all in advance.

Gabe

#18 9 years ago

I have heard good things about World Cup soccer 94 (WCS94) as a very family friendly pin.

Also, Fish Tales could be a good title for the family.

Both should be in the price range you've stated.

Good luck. Hope you get a good one!!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I have heard good things about World Cup Soccer 94 (WCS94) as a very family friendly pin.
Also, Fish Tales could be a good title for the family.
Both should be in the price range you've stated.
GoodHope you get a good one!!

Fishtales can be a pretty rough game to play, I could see kids and non pinheads getting tired of it pretty quick. The outlanes are brutal and the multiball can be difficult to get going.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Fishtales can be a pretty rough game to play, I could see kids and non pinheads getting tired of it pretty quick. The outlanes are brutal and the multiball can be difficult to get going.

could always put standard flippers on it and close the outlanes to make it VERY easy

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

could always put standard flippers on it and close the outlanes to make it VERY easy

That's true, bone stock though it can be a frustrating game sometimes.

#22 9 years ago

My son and I have been playing around with visual Pinball and one of my friends has a Fish Tales machine. My son loved that one. We hoped we could make the midwest expo next month, but have prior plans. Ill have to do some more research and find one that works all of us. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and pointers so far.

#23 9 years ago

Most people have a Love/Hate relationship with Fish Tales.

I've had both

#24 9 years ago

I enjoyed mine for the time I had it. Actually sold it to a guy in Bettendorf many years back. Man was that an interesting story...

#25 9 years ago

Well......

Tell us the rest of the story!! Can't leave us hanging like that.

#26 9 years ago

Wasen't me. Still looking for my first pin.

I am making a trip up to visit a friend in Hampshire. A company called hemisphere amusements is located about 5 minutes from his house. I scheduled a showroom visit for Monday. Anyone have any dealings with them?

#27 9 years ago

OK - here is the compact version: I offered delivery to the guy and when I got to his house he scolded me for ringing the doorbell as his dog just got back from the vet and needed to rest. Um,... ok, whatever. So we get down into the basement with the game, I set it up for him and then told him I needed to get going and needed payment -- I know, I know, huge mistake not getting the cash in my pocket before the game was in his house, but I am more of an "honor system" type guy. So anyway, as soon as I ask for payment, I could just see the gears turning in the guys head. After about a 7-10 second pause from him, he said well, ok and brought me the cash. For a little bit, I thought I was screwed as I had no way to get the thing back up the steps or even prove that it was my game if I called the law. Lesson learned on that deal.

#28 9 years ago

How dare you assume you can push a doorbell button when it's lit up on the outside of someones house. Tsk tsk tsk...

And the one my friend owns actually lives in Davenport and not Bettendorf, so not him either.

#29 9 years ago

Dubuque native here ....currently living in Omaha. Anyways, I'm on the lookout for a Stern Star Trek Pro that's HUO. I thought about picking one up along the drive back home sometime. If you've got one you want to sell, message me. Thanks.

1 week later
#30 9 years ago

Hello, my NGG is for sale for $3100 in Des Moines. Pricing it cheap to Pinsiders to avoid Craigslist.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-williams-1997

Dan

1 month later
#31 8 years ago

Looking for some help getting a game from Birmingham, Iowa to Des Moines or Minneapolis would be even better. If you know somebody in that area that might be able to lend a hand, please send a PM.

Note: Game is a project for less than $150 so trying to keep costs down. It's not worth shipping costs to get it here via NAVL.

#33 8 years ago

Going to be by Iowa city on Sunday.. Any have any project WMS system 3-7 pins for sale or anything cheap??? Please PM if you do... Thanks dan

1 month later
#34 8 years ago

Not sure if this will be well received, but I want to throw it out there. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

As you can tell by my collection, I'm relatively new to the hobby. I'm also in the Army and can only do so much with that government salary.

I have a 2008 Yamaha FZ6R (yellow sportbike, R6 engine but geared more for city driving than racing, with a more comfortable seating position than the racing bike). Kelly BB says I could sell it for 3 to 4k. However, there are a few issues; it hasn't been ridden in about a year or so, the battery is drained, and it probably needs to be serviced before I would consider it safe for a real ride. Aside from a small scratch on the top of the gas tank, though, it's got low milage and looks great.

I'd be willing to trade it for a decent playing machine (preferably one of those that averages in the 2-3k range). For the right pin, I also have some extras like a helmet, padded jackets, fender-eliminator kit, and other things I'd be willing to throw in.

Mods, if this kind of trade isn't allowed, please feel free to delete this post.

#35 8 years ago

Anyone have anything that they might want to trade for a Transformers Pro in St. Paul, MN?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-ft-2011-transformers-pro

4 weeks later
#36 8 years ago

I have a working SS Joker Poker project with the original boards that needs shopped if anyone is interested for $800. I'm about an hour east of the Iowa border. Send me a pm with your e-mail if you want some pictures. Great playing game - just doesn't fit in with my wedgeheads.......

#37 8 years ago

I have a SWT and ID4 that I am trying to trade for an AC/DC Pro. Maybe willing to trade for another Stern Pro model pin. Here is the link to my ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22165

2 weeks later
#38 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I have a working SS Joker Poker project with the original boards that needs shopped if anyone is interested for $800. I'm about an hour east of the Iowa border. Send me a pm with your e-mail if you want some pictures. Great playing game - just doesn't fit in with my wedgeheads.......

SOLD!

2 weeks later
#39 8 years ago

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:

El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750

If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:
El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750
If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

Melody is pending sold.......

#42 8 years ago

im going to be driving thru des moines and iowa city this weekend. looking for a Whirlwind or World Cup Soccer 94

#43 8 years ago

I've got a very nice High Speed for sale or trade. Brand new CPR play field. Cabinet is also in very nice shape.

PM if intersted. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#44 8 years ago
#45 8 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I've got a very nice High Speed for sale or trade. Brand new CPR play field. Cabinet is also in very nice shape.
PM if intersted. Thanks.

This might have been mine I sold to that larson guy, I hope he fixed the ground wiring and the pop bumpers and flippers.

1 month later
#46 8 years ago

I put my Star Trek up for sale for $4400. Check the market for the listing.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I put my Star Trek up for sale for $4400. Check the market for the listing.

getting out of pinball completely?

#48 8 years ago

For a small period of time. We are wanting to move within the year and this can help add to the down payment of our family home. We have 2 locations opening up in town so I will be playing a lot more. I currently live 30 minutes out of town and no one wanted to venture out to play arcades and pins. Will make sure the future home has a killer gameroom.

3 weeks later
#49 8 years ago

Bump, I am in the market for 1, 2, or 3 pins (depending on price)! Basement is getting finished up in the next week and I am in the market. I can blame my neighbor for "giving me a taste". Seems I'm hooked and pot committed at this point! PM me if you are looking to sell. Thanks in advance.

#50 8 years ago

Bump. Still looking!

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fsft-in-iowa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.