image-368.jpg
image-243.jpg
image-719.jpg
image-268.jpg
image-515.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-296.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just looking for another pinball and wanted to know what out there locally.. I've got a Funhouse for sale, but I am actually looking to trade it towards a TOM

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Would love a Funhouse. Ive got A nice clear coated Addams Family for trade or cash.

Yeah I've got a nice FH... TAF is a great game too...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from SJJ:

I have a White Water listed on craigslist in Toledo Ohio, although I live in Michigan just across the state line from Ohio. The following is a link to some photos. http://s804.photobucket.com/user/charliemissyou/library/

Yeah I saw that game it looks very nice.. GLWS! You interested in any trades?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Choggard you're actually in luck if you can sell the Funhouse quickly; mike at shark club has a TOM just posted for 5200. detroit.craigslist.org link

Yeah I saw that he emailed me on it.. Someone needs to make me an offer and I might let it go to get my wife her TOM.. Asking $4,500..

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Mine is actually in every bit as good of shape as Mike's and I have a few more mods (already offered to Choggard at $5200)

@Tim- I am just waiting until I sell my FH, before I buy yours.. You weren't supposed to tell everyone on here..lol damn..

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

if you value your "players" Funhouse at $4500, i think i'd have to place a value of $8000 on my TOM to make a trade work out. You interested?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-funhouse-4499-flint-michigan

I wouldn't go that far with an $8K value, but if you are seriously interested in trading for a FH. Let me know..

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I have a NBA Fastbreak I'll let go for $3200....

Deal.... When can I pick it up?!!lol

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Hey... How come your outrageous prices are serious, but mine are a joke?

My outrageous prices? What are you talking about?!! Every machine I've put up on here has sold. Just like you said last time we talked. We all value machines differently.. Funhouse is a great machine and I would value it up there with a TOM any day. Didn't you trade your FH for a Dark Knight or something?

#33 10 years ago

I've also got a Taxi I'll be selling soon if anyone is interested.. PM me for details

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

I have a 94 World Cup Soccer I will let go for 3200. Other younger Todd.

Are you interested in any trades for WCS? If so PM me..

#56 10 years ago

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

You bought Dearborn Mikes pins? No black hole?

What do you have for sale? I know you've got a few pinballs...lol

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

I will be putting my Frankenstein up for sale within the next week or so.

Great seller! Thanks - Bill

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Just sold one of the World Cup soccers for $1950. Still have two Monopoly's. any questions email me at [email protected]

How much for Monopoly?

#71 10 years ago

Just reduced my Funhouse to $4k..

3 months later
#113 10 years ago

bump..

#119 10 years ago

Baywatch is a fun game, if you can handle the theme... Congrats on the quick sale!

#120 10 years ago

bump

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from mikedetroit:

Does anyone have a Bram Stoker's Dracula for sale?

There were two on CL not too long ago..

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

IceCreamMan has a Diner he's looking to move, I think....

No he's not ready to move it yet, I already asked him..

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

MICHIGAN.
have a nice Shadow in my living room. within the past year= fully rebuilt flippers, upper playfield stepped up coil for kicker paddle, stronger springs on drops...really beefed up. ultimate coin takers led kit (not the bright leds that kill your eyes), coin takers color changing flipper button kit, cabinet leg protectors, shopped always. super bands clear post rubber, SB flipper rubber, all new other rubber and a host of other things. the same Shadow that won best in show at pinball at the zoo in 2013 and was at PIN Wars III. fast super sweet playing game. cabinet basically flawless. playfield had only very minor sanctum wear, decal applied over that. one insert had wear and previous owner applied overlay to that. new playfield glass and more. no credit dots, no issues with anything. i put it up against any HUO Shadow or any restored Shadow esp when it comes to playing. its tweaked to play more than tournament worthy. ive played shadows at tons of shows, many many tournaments galore and none come close as far as playing to this. $3800 is the price take it or leave it. yes we can pack and pallet if need shipped. I hate to step on peoples machines but i see so many that are restored and look nice and people drool over them, but they play clunky, flippers not aligned, kick outs weak and sloppy, switches not gapped correctly, etc. looks are one thing, its how a game actually plays is what should be priority. usually (but not always) only a professional player or team of pro players can actually have a correct playing machine. how can a non good-pro player properly even test a machine? its like having someone build a race car and not have a professional driver test it. So sell it based on looks...lol

Sounds like a nice game.. GLWS! Wish I had something to trade for it..

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Choggard picked up a nice $1250 Kiss machine today. Congrats!!

Thanks - It's very nice with a new playfield installed on it, but I didn't get it that cheap and the strange thing is it has a piece of metal covering the whole underside of cab. When looking inside the cabinet I don't see any damage or holes so I am going to remove it and see whats going on underneath it. I may have to rebuild the under side of the cabinet.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That is called a Ghetto Plate, simply keeps people from breaking through the fibercrapâ„¢ bottom panel.
Don't remove it. If there was any damage, you would have seen it under the coin collection bin.

Some of the nails are coming out on the sides. I just don't like the look of it...

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That is called a Ghetto Plate, simply keeps people from breaking through the fibercrapâ„¢ bottom panel.
Don't remove it. If there was any damage, you would have seen it under the coin collection bin.

Why shouldn't I remove it?

image-725.jpgimage-725.jpg image-973.jpgimage-973.jpg image-141.jpgimage-141.jpg
#155 10 years ago

As you can see on my KISS machine I bought, some of the plastics are broken. When I pointed that out to the owner he said that he knew that and wanted to keep everything else original on the machine. . I am thinking that I'll replace all the cracked plastics on it with new ones. Also one of the drop targets was broken on it and I just ordered a new one last week so hopefully I'll have that fixed as well.

Thinking about restoring the cabinet artwork too. Have any of you guys bought decal stencils before? I've gotta believe this KISS machine would be a good beginner machine for me.. The artwork is very simple on this machine and seems like it would be a good one for me to try it out.. Any thoughts?

#159 10 years ago

Pinsider named Electric Circuit has a nice Taxi for sale right now..

#161 10 years ago

Replacing drop targets on Kiss and they're pissing me off.. Can't get the tension just right on the springs..

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

It appears as if the Space Invaders I had listed here is sold. $750. That's the good news.
The bad news is an ice dam built up on my roof and water came pouring down the inside of one of my walls and destroyed it. I'm guessing $1000 in damage for a net loss of -$250
I love pinball
I hate ice dams

Mine is doing that right now, but lucky it's just going down the outside of my chimney.. Running behind the soffit down the chimney wall if that makes any sense..

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Do you have the correct targets?
Just because they have a bulls-eye or kiss faces, does not mean that it's the part for your target cage.
Hold them next to each other and make EXACTLY sure.

Yes the targets look almost identical, but the old springs are too weak to pull them forward to hook on to stand up.. I bought new springs but they are too tight and the coil doesn't have enough power to reset them. When I do it by hand they hook perfectly. I am trying to stretch the springs to get just the right amount of tension on them.. Does anyone know what size spring goes on them? The new springs are 9/16" X 2"

image-310.jpgimage-310.jpg
#172 10 years ago

Drop targets seem to be fixed I went up a size on the springs and now the seem to be working fine..

#174 10 years ago

thats always funny when someone installs a new playfield yet puts physically broken pop bumper caps, targets, plastics, tore up spinners, lane guides back on the game instead of getting new everything. now im not so mad you tricked the buyer into selling it to you instead of me..lol

I know the buyer said he didn't want anything else changed on it. I've order new caps, sling shots, drop targets and the third player display isn't working on it.. I am trying to figure out if it's gas out or just a connector issue. Got any Bally displays laying around that you want to sell me?

#175 10 years ago

Just finished putting new drop targets in..

image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg
#185 10 years ago

Anyone have a SM for sale?

#188 10 years ago

Bump

#200 10 years ago

CHOGGARD- i have tons of bally displays. "NO SOUP FOR YOU" thow...lol

Aw man I should of asked you.. I did find one online for it. Now I am just looking for a Bally speaker grill. Do you have one of those?

#201 10 years ago

Besides Silver Spinner my kids and I put about $50 into your machines the other day. I practically paid you already for that display.. lol starting to like that Metallica game of yours..

#202 10 years ago

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Todd in Evert might. He's had a really nice one for quite some time.

Wish I would have emailed him on it when you told me to..

1 week later
#207 10 years ago

I've got a nice Phatom of the Opera I might trade or sell to someone local..

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Huh?? Did you just pick this up off of the Flint Craigslist?? Please tell me no.

No, this is a different one that I've had for awhile..

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

That's crazy because usually it's a game that doesn't come up very often and it is now the 3rd one right here in mid-Michigan in 1 month.
So do you have pics somewhere? I'd like to see the quality of the PF ...

PM email and I'll send you some.. Three the only one I saw for sale was Andrews recently..

#212 10 years ago

image-260.jpgimage-260.jpg I placed it in the Market place too.. $2,500 obo will consider trades.. Sold!

#213 10 years ago

Bump

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Looking for a BOP, if anyone has one they are bringing to PATZ for sale. I'm interested.

Great game I'll probably never sell mine..

#226 10 years ago

choggard- go play Metallica with the newest 1.51 code. great changes to the game, turning out to be one of sterns best. very very deep now. @ richfield bowl. BTW- mini me has a TOM now. its getting a full blown restore. its pretty clean as it is, but we are gonna take it to the limit.

He got a TOM, that's awesome good for him.. Yeah I'll have to stop in and put a few bucks into Metallica soon..

#231 10 years ago

I've got a very nice Blackrose I am selling if anyone local is interested.. Just placed in market place recently.

image-74.jpgimage-74.jpg
#236 10 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Working Bally Playboy $650 in flint

20140324_194551.jpg 238 KB

20140324_194614.jpg 333 KB

20140324_194537.jpg 367 KB

20140324_194546.jpg 259 KB

I love how's there's all those hot woman on the game, but if you look at the backglass there one older lady with a huge nose.. lol

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Did you ever see that SNL skit with Janet Jackson? Best skit of all time!
Ever since I lost my teeth, people say I soaka the cork better than eva…..
Sorry for the poor quality
» YouTube video

That skit is hilarious! I can't believe I've never seen that one..

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from Juggernaut:

anyone selling a black hole @ PATZ?

Pinmike had one in Dearborn...

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Shaq Attaq. Been enjoying playing this game. Looking to sell $1500 or trade for another dmd. This will be at mpe. 4 player multiball and shot clock pretty fun.

20140329_233119.jpg 377 KB

Prefect time to sell this pinball during March Madness.. How's the playfield on it? Is this one of Pete's container games? GLWS!

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Working Bally Playboy SOLD!!!

20140324_194551.jpg 238 KB

20140324_194614.jpg 333 KB

20140324_194537.jpg 367 KB

20140324_194546.jpg 259 KB

I just noticed that your Playboy machine has the same ghetto plate as my KISS machine. Interesting... I wonder how often this method was used back in the day?

#266 10 years ago

#267 10 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-plastics-for-sale#post-1562175

FYI -Just listed some Pinbot plastics for sale if anyone is interested locally.

#269 10 years ago

image-311.jpgimage-311.jpg

Quoted from usandthem:

Just saw your pics in the marketplace. Seems very, very nice. I don't have much time on this one. I think I remember that The Arcade has one. I should give it a whirl. I love to "discover" "new" (to me) games.

Yeah it's in very nice shape, if you want to see it let me know.. Cabinet reds and blue are still very bright with little fade to none.. Just reduced the price on it..

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Just saw your pics in the marketplace. Seems very, very nice. I don't have much time on this one. I think I remember that The Arcade has one. I should give it a whirl. I love to "discover" "new" (to me) games.

Yeah The Arcade does have one I was just there last night.. Great game just looking for something else.

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

If the Bally sign on top is made from rope thats my old game . That was one game I'm sorry I sold .

I got it on a trade..

#273 10 years ago

I am looking for a Tron or SM right now.. I've got a few games I would trade for it if anyone is interested.. BR, BK2000, F14, and HUO Pinbot..

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Sending my Johnny Mnemonic to MPE ... it will be for sale there. Playfield is in fantastic shape and everything working 100%. The cabinet has a little fade on the left side and front but really is in nice shape (no big scratches or gouges or anything.) I think I'll put a sign on it for $2500 (but I'm fine at $2200.) If it doesn't sell there no big deal, I just thought I'd free up a spot in my gameroom for something new. Super fun game though!

Just saw your game off sitting against the wall at MPE.. Is there something wrong with it or did it sell?

#277 10 years ago
Quoted from Juggernaut:

anyone selling a black hole @ PATZ?

FYI-There's one on CL right now for $1k, under northern Michigan.

#281 10 years ago

I've also got a BK2000 I am selling.. 100% LEDs Cabinet is real nice and reds are bright on it.. Cracked slingshots that I've been meaning to replace but haven't yet.. Mylar has typical bubbling going on, but the playfield is in great shape.. One wear spot by the manga save area.. Mod added is the diamond plated insides which looks pretty sweet IMO on this game.. I used Rocks idea from my T2..

image-517.jpgimage-517.jpg
image-356.jpgimage-356.jpg
image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg

image-813.jpgimage-813.jpg

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Is that the BK2K going for $3000 on CL?

Yes it is... $2,999 obo

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Starship Troopers $1850
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11391
Have a TX buyer committed that wants to pay for shipping, but I'd prefer local. Might be last call.

Looks like a better than average SST from the pictures. Great price! I am really surprised it hasn't sold yet..

#286 10 years ago

This is my T2 with the diamond plating which isn't for sale.. It just makes the game look better IMO.. I've already ordered a few more mods for my T2.. Love this game!

image-117.jpgimage-117.jpg

#292 10 years ago

Looking for a SM pinball in Michigan.. Trade bait- Blackrose, BK2000, F-14, Pinbot (HUO) take your pick I just really want a Spider-man pinball right now my kids would love it..

#297 10 years ago

Blackrose is sold. Thanks to all that inquired.. It's a great game and will be missed. Thxs -Chris W.

#300 10 years ago

I've got a F-14 Tomcat for sale if anyone is interested.. Make an offer.. If you want more pictures of the playfield close up PM your email address.

image-621.jpgimage-621.jpg
image-617.jpgimage-617.jpg

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Still working on it bro but here is a peek at a new mod for it. I am bringing to PATZ.
» YouTube video

Looks good, what else is attached to that cannon?

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Does anyone have a: Fish Tales, NBA Fastbreak, WPT, or No Good Gofers for Sale?
Thanks,
Zamp

There's a FT on CL right now..

1 week later
#315 9 years ago

Anyone have a BSD or Shadow they might be interested in trading for a Whirlwind? -+cash

#318 9 years ago

Price drop to $1,650 on my F-14..

image-800.jpgimage-800.jpg

#320 9 years ago

Price drop to $1,599 on F-14.. Drop again to $1,399..

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Looking for the following: TAF, BSD, WCS, EATPM, BOP. I'll be at the pinball museum Saturday show if anyone is selling any of these games. PM me. Thanks!

Jamespin on here in Michigan has a WCS..

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Just listed my pharaoh on Detroit craigslist.

20140508_082518.jpg 72 KB

Did you buy that from James?

#333 9 years ago

My F-14 is now sold.. Thanks to all that made offers..

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Found a new machine, pickup pending. That was quick - Thanks Choggard!

It was nice meeting you, Chad. Have fun with the pin..

#336 9 years ago

Had a great time playing pinball tonight at Clay's Pinball Museum. Best show in town!

image-109.jpgimage-109.jpg image-659.jpgimage-659.jpg
#337 9 years ago

WTB- Looking for a Fishtales in average condition. If anyone has one they might be selling soon PM me. Just played one at Clay's museum over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Thanks!

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

SWep1 Playfield in the market $1200.00 -Perfect in original box
South Park $2400- Custom work, Nice PF, Cab shows age but not bad
Soon
MSF- I am currently working on replacing the display with an Color Lcd so this will be in full color! $2500.00
Last Action Hero- Don't want to sell this but need lots more room new machines coming in $2000.00
I like trading as well but I need to free up 2 spots.
No I won't take $600 for anything Cory Lol

Full color on the MSF?!!! That will be sweet! GLWS!

#347 9 years ago

image-286.jpgimage-286.jpg

Selling my Fireball Classic pin that is in great shape all around. PM me for more pictures or information. Just posted it in the market place. Added some white LEDs to the GI. Looks and plays great!

image-260.jpgimage-260.jpg

#357 9 years ago

More pictures of my Fireball Classic. Added red LEDs to head..

image-554.jpgimage-554.jpg

image-972.jpgimage-972.jpg
image-237.jpgimage-237.jpg

image-495.jpgimage-495.jpg
#366 9 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Did some clicking around - guessing you might be thinking of Striker Xtreme.
Man, got my hopes up for a second.

Yes that's correct he has a Striker Xtreme, Space Shuttle, Maverick, and TMNT

#368 9 years ago

image-985.jpgimage-985.jpg

image-963.jpgimage-963.jpg
#371 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

If that was a real Fireball, I'd buy it from you tomorrow, Cory... GLWTS.....

Funny thing is I was just offered a trade for an original EM fireball.

#373 9 years ago

Fireball still available, would consider trades. What do you guys have?

#379 9 years ago
Quoted from Thunder424:

Interested in picking up a Fish Tales. Any out there?

There's one on CL in Detriot Michigan area the guy wants $2,500 for it though.. Typical fade and fish wear..

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from Thunder424:

Link? All I see is one with a Mustang in the background for $3500.

Link

Couldn't paste the link on my Ipad.

Here's the add with the guy's number..

For sale is a really cool pinball machine its a Judge Dredd 2750 Great story line and great ramps!! Its in the top 50 of all time on pinside. I have a nice Jurassic park for 2400 plays great leds and a fish tales for 2500 has Leds and look good. Have a Amazon Hunt for 700 needs a little work but great machine. And have a Rolling stones for 1400. I also have a super rare hanging unit Valley cougar coin operated dart board for 1100 all boards are new and in great condition. call me at 248-678-2182!!

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Thunder424:

Word for word... this was my experience as well. Tool to the max. Ridiculous.

Oh you called him already? lol Yeah that's probably the reason why he still has it for sale. People are fools..

#402 9 years ago

I've got a very nice Pinbot if anyone is interested. Clean as a whistle! $2K obo

image-515.jpgimage-515.jpg
image-268.jpgimage-268.jpg
image-719.jpgimage-719.jpg
image-243.jpgimage-243.jpg
image-368.jpgimage-368.jpg

#408 9 years ago

Yeah I've seen a few of his posts before, doesn't look like he has many pins for sale..

#413 9 years ago

Pinbot is sold and a very happy pinsider..

#418 9 years ago

JM for sale $2,600 Obo

image-5.jpgimage-5.jpg image-518.jpgimage-518.jpg
#420 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

let's see the cabinet

Placed in market with pictures. Reds are faded like most JM's

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Is that the same JM you bought from Clay Harrell from the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum for $2,000 a few weeks ago?

Yeah I actually made a trade for it.. But I found one of my holy grail pins recently.

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I can't tell you where exactly the lines are drawn, but I CAN tell you that Choggard has ripped off several people here, and that makes him despicable in my book.
I've heard from people close to that particular deal that Clay wouldn't have given Choggard the deal he did if he'd known the game was going to get flipped immediately.

Not true... Collin you've always bashed me on here for no reason. I've never even met or talked with you in person.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-michigan-right-now-anyone-got-anything-interesting-out-there?tu=Choggard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.