image-368.jpg
image-243.jpg
image-719.jpg
image-268.jpg
image-515.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-296.jpg
There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 10 years ago

Sending my Johnny Mnemonic to MPE ... it will be for sale there. Playfield is in fantastic shape and everything working 100%. The cabinet has a little fade on the left side and front but really is in nice shape (no big scratches or gouges or anything.) I think I'll put a sign on it for $2500 (but I'm fine at $2200.) If it doesn't sell there no big deal, I just thought I'd free up a spot in my gameroom for something new. Super fun game though!

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

I Will have a Bally Odds n Evens I will be bringing to PATZ to sell. $575.00 Works 100% Plug and play. Back glass is perfect ....

There was one of these in the PATZ auction last year.

#253 10 years ago

yea i bought it had it about 2 months and sold it

#254 10 years ago

anyone selling a black hole @ PATZ?

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from Juggernaut:

Pinmike had one in Dearborn...

#256 10 years ago

Just wanted to give a heads up. I was going to buy that Gorgar in Houghton Lake for $300. The guy is only there this weekend at his cabin and I just don't want it anymore. I have the guys number and can let him know I don't want it and pass it off to someone else on here. I would rather it go to another Pinsider than anyone else. Pm me if anyone wants it. It will have to be picked up tomorrow at 10:30 am roughly.

#257 10 years ago

I thought that gorgar was gone I tried to contact him a few weeks ago but never herd anything. I wouldn't mind taking a ride but not this weekend.

#258 10 years ago

Shaq Attaq. Been enjoying playing this game. Looking to sell $1500 or trade for another dmd. This will be at mpe. 4 player multiball and shot clock pretty fun.

20140329_233119.jpg20140329_233119.jpg

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

Just wanted to give a heads up. I was going to buy that Gorgar in Houghton Lake for $300. The guy is only there this weekend at his cabin and I just don't want it anymore. I have the guys number and can let him know I don't want it and pass it off to someone else on here. I would rather it go to another Pinsider than anyone else. Pm me if anyone wants it. It will have to be picked up tomorrow at 10:30 am roughly.

That's really cool of you for doing this. I just got my first pinball machine from these guys over the weekend and they couldnt be more professional. Good luck to anyone with the Gorgar pin!

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Curious about the belll in the backbox. How about a pic or two and a description of what it does?

It... rings

#261 10 years ago

DE Simpson's thats working 100% and cleaned where I can reach, asking $1900.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#262 10 years ago

I sort of walked right into that one.

#263 10 years ago

I will have a Caveman available soon. Waiting for the new rubber kit to show up then I will post pics. Is there any interest out there?

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Shaq Attaq. Been enjoying playing this game. Looking to sell $1500 or trade for another dmd. This will be at mpe. 4 player multiball and shot clock pretty fun.

20140329_233119.jpg 377 KB

Prefect time to sell this pinball during March Madness.. How's the playfield on it? Is this one of Pete's container games? GLWS!

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Working Bally Playboy SOLD!!!

20140324_194551.jpg 238 KB

20140324_194614.jpg 333 KB

20140324_194537.jpg 367 KB

20140324_194546.jpg 259 KB

I just noticed that your Playboy machine has the same ghetto plate as my KISS machine. Interesting... I wonder how often this method was used back in the day?

#266 10 years ago

#267 10 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-plastics-for-sale#post-1562175

FYI -Just listed some Pinbot plastics for sale if anyone is interested locally.

#268 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've got a very nice Blackrose I am selling if anyone local is interested.. Just placed in market place recently.

image-74.jpg 431 KB

Just saw your pics in the marketplace. Seems very, very nice. I don't have much time on this one. I think I remember that The Arcade has one. I should give it a whirl. I love to "discover" "new" (to me) games.

#269 10 years ago

image-311.jpgimage-311.jpg

Quoted from usandthem:

Just saw your pics in the marketplace. Seems very, very nice. I don't have much time on this one. I think I remember that The Arcade has one. I should give it a whirl. I love to "discover" "new" (to me) games.

Yeah it's in very nice shape, if you want to see it let me know.. Cabinet reds and blue are still very bright with little fade to none.. Just reduced the price on it..

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Yeah The Arcade does have one I was just there last night.. Great game just looking for something else.

#271 10 years ago

If the Bally sign on top is made from rope thats my old game . That was one game I'm sorry I sold .

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

If the Bally sign on top is made from rope thats my old game . That was one game I'm sorry I sold .

I got it on a trade..

#273 10 years ago

I am looking for a Tron or SM right now.. I've got a few games I would trade for it if anyone is interested.. BR, BK2000, F14, and HUO Pinbot..

#274 10 years ago

Shaq is at mpe for $1350 not looking to take it home so reasonable offers accepted.
LW3 shopped will be at PATZ for $1600
Kings of Steel shopped. Beautiful cabinet $1200 at patz

#275 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I just noticed that your Playboy machine has the same ghetto plate as my KISS machine. Interesting... I wonder how often this method was used back in the day?

Ya ghetto plate is common. I have seen a few ems with it. I use to work for an old operator and have all sorts of stories about people sawing holes in the games to get the change out.

Fyi shaq is at mpe for $1200 today only. Looks sharp.

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Sending my Johnny Mnemonic to MPE ... it will be for sale there. Playfield is in fantastic shape and everything working 100%. The cabinet has a little fade on the left side and front but really is in nice shape (no big scratches or gouges or anything.) I think I'll put a sign on it for $2500 (but I'm fine at $2200.) If it doesn't sell there no big deal, I just thought I'd free up a spot in my gameroom for something new. Super fun game though!

Just saw your game off sitting against the wall at MPE.. Is there something wrong with it or did it sell?

#277 10 years ago
Quoted from Juggernaut:

FYI-There's one on CL right now for $1k, under northern Michigan.

#278 10 years ago

Let's go Chogs. You know my offer for that BR. Meet up in Holy Toledo.

#279 10 years ago

I have a xenon with a cpr playfield not installed that I would like to trade for a terminator 2

#280 10 years ago

I have a rescue 911 players condition shopped with new dmd. Has some Playfield wear , $1400. Also a tfle deception with mirror blades and topper 5k, and a sega Harley still has shaker; routed condition $2300

#281 10 years ago

I've also got a BK2000 I am selling.. 100% LEDs Cabinet is real nice and reds are bright on it.. Cracked slingshots that I've been meaning to replace but haven't yet.. Mylar has typical bubbling going on, but the playfield is in great shape.. One wear spot by the manga save area.. Mod added is the diamond plated insides which looks pretty sweet IMO on this game.. I used Rocks idea from my T2..

image-517.jpgimage-517.jpg
image-356.jpgimage-356.jpg
image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg

image-813.jpgimage-813.jpg

#282 10 years ago

Is that the BK2K going for $3000 on CL?

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Is that the BK2K going for $3000 on CL?

Yes it is... $2,999 obo

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Starship Troopers $1850
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11391
Have a TX buyer committed that wants to pay for shipping, but I'd prefer local. Might be last call.

Looks like a better than average SST from the pictures. Great price! I am really surprised it hasn't sold yet..

#286 10 years ago

This is my T2 with the diamond plating which isn't for sale.. It just makes the game look better IMO.. I've already ordered a few more mods for my T2.. Love this game!

image-117.jpgimage-117.jpg

#287 10 years ago

I will probably be selling my T2 at PATZ. I could also part with my SP but have no plans on bringing that to the show. T2 will be at the show in my booth.

#288 10 years ago

Rock you should post pics of that sweet T2

#289 10 years ago

Stuff I have for sale:
Will deliver to PATZ with prepayment/deposit.

Gottlieb Spiderman $SOLD Plug and Play

ebay.com link: itm

Bally Captain Fantastic $SOLD Nice, GI LED, Plug and Play

ebay.com link: itm

Following are projects in various states.

Firepower $400
- Mylared with some PF wear.
- Corrosion on CPU
- Backglass had some flaking but has been touched up (pretty good job of it).
- Decent Cabinet.

Williams Hot Tip $400
- Some PF and BG wear.
- Clean Boards - Already repinned 40 pin connector.
- Fix or Parts.

Gottlieb Big Brave $400
- Decent Game all around
- Some flaking on BG but has been triple thicked.
- Will be a nice game when gone through.

Bally Monte Carlo $400
- Complete as picked up from homeowner.
- Decent cosmetics.
- Fix or parts

#290 10 years ago

The Captain Fantastic is sold.

Parker

#291 10 years ago

I went a little overboard with purchases and don't have any room to work on the rest of my stuff. I could really use the room, so I'm offering up the following:

1980 Williams Blackout - electronics are solid. Playfield has wear, backglass is toasty, solid, working players machine for $550 to pinside members.

Bally Xenon - SOLD

Bally Future Spa, complete project, all boards are present, playfield has wear. $200

All items located in Essexville - just east of Bay City.

For the arcade junkies, I also have:
The Grid project machine, needs power supply and monitor work, clean machine. $125

Cruisin USA sitdown racer, complete but needs work. Will not boot fully right now. $200

#292 10 years ago

Looking for a SM pinball in Michigan.. Trade bait- Blackrose, BK2000, F-14, Pinbot (HUO) take your pick I just really want a Spider-man pinball right now my kids would love it..

#293 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a pengo video game or centipede?

#294 10 years ago

I'm looking for: WPT, Fish Tales, No Good Gofers.

Thanks,
Zamp

#295 10 years ago

Got a Caveman just placed in the MP today. PM me if you are interested.

#296 10 years ago

Anyone got an Alvin G. & Company head-to-head they are looking to move?

#297 10 years ago

Blackrose is sold. Thanks to all that inquired.. It's a great game and will be missed. Thxs -Chris W.

#298 10 years ago

These games will be on the truck to PATZ
Shaq Attaq
Lethal Weapon 3
Kings of Steel
Big Shot

PM me for more info.

#299 10 years ago

FT: 2007 SM with BAC buildings and sling plastics mods. No wear around Doc-Ock magnet. Fully shopped recently. Looking for WH2O, Centaur, TAF, LOTR, CV.

I can bring to the VFW Show. PM for pics and full description.

#300 10 years ago

I've got a F-14 Tomcat for sale if anyone is interested.. Make an offer.. If you want more pictures of the playfield close up PM your email address.

image-621.jpgimage-621.jpg
image-617.jpgimage-617.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Stratford, CT
26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-michigan-right-now-anyone-got-anything-interesting-out-there/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.