image-368.jpg
image-243.jpg
image-719.jpg
image-268.jpg
image-515.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-296.jpg
There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

it has a piece of metal covering the whole underside of cab. When looking inside the cabinet I don't see any damage or holes so I am going to remove it and see whats going on underneath it. I may have to rebuild the under side of the cabinet.

That is called a Ghetto Plate, simply keeps people from breaking through the fibercrap™ bottom panel.

Don't remove it. If there was any damage, you would have seen it under the coin collection bin.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That is called a Ghetto Plate, simply keeps people from breaking through the fibercrap™ bottom panel.
Don't remove it. If there was any damage, you would have seen it under the coin collection bin.

Some of the nails are coming out on the sides. I just don't like the look of it...

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Why shouldn't I remove it?

image-725.jpgimage-725.jpg image-973.jpgimage-973.jpg image-141.jpgimage-141.jpg
#154 10 years ago

I am a little sour about the kiss pinball deal...Actually most craigslist deals in general. Rich is a nice guy.

You know instead of us all competing over craigslist to heckle some home user into selling us their pinball for super cheap we should pool our efforts and just get a container of games. I am shocked how many times I run into a seller who is just annoyed with us pinball nerds lowballing them and talking trash and just want it gone!

#155 10 years ago

As you can see on my KISS machine I bought, some of the plastics are broken. When I pointed that out to the owner he said that he knew that and wanted to keep everything else original on the machine. . I am thinking that I'll replace all the cracked plastics on it with new ones. Also one of the drop targets was broken on it and I just ordered a new one last week so hopefully I'll have that fixed as well.

Thinking about restoring the cabinet artwork too. Have any of you guys bought decal stencils before? I've gotta believe this KISS machine would be a good beginner machine for me.. The artwork is very simple on this machine and seems like it would be a good one for me to try it out.. Any thoughts?

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Why shouldn't I remove it?

Because it's a cool part of the game's history.

It lived through being played in the ghetto, without having it's bottom tore open.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from jimmyb:

I have a very nice GnR with original topper I would trade for a nice condition TAF
I'm 40 minutes from Port Huron MI

Are you looking to sell outright??

#158 10 years ago

Anyone willing to part with their Scared Stiff?
Im looking to purchase one and I will in Michigan by the end of the week!
PM me!!

#159 10 years ago

Pinsider named Electric Circuit has a nice Taxi for sale right now..

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It lived through being played in the ghetto, without having it's bottom tore open.

I agree. In some cases I like the provenance.

#161 10 years ago

Replacing drop targets on Kiss and they're pissing me off.. Can't get the tension just right on the springs..

#162 10 years ago

It appears as if the Space Invaders I had listed here is sold. $750. That's the good news.

The bad news is an ice dam built up on my roof and water came pouring down the inside of one of my walls and destroyed it. I'm guessing $1000 in damage for a net loss of -$250

I love pinball
I hate ice dams

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

It appears as if the Space Invaders I had listed here is sold. $750. That's the good news.
The bad news is an ice dam built up on my roof and water came pouring down the inside of one of my walls and destroyed it. I'm guessing $1000 in damage for a net loss of -$250
I love pinball
I hate ice dams

Ooof, bummer. Is it too early to ask to see a pic of the damage?

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Ooof, bummer. Is it too early to ask to see a pic of the damage?

Ha, ya sure. Will post a pic next time I can get a camera on it. Water blistering, soft wall floor to ceiling, through an oak encased window...straight through to the water dripping in the basement...the works. Total gut job coming I can't WAIT.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Ha, ya sure. Will post a pic next time I can get a camera on it. Water blistering, soft wall floor to ceiling, through an oak encased window...straight through to the water dripping in the basement...the works. Total gut job coming I can't WAIT.

Bummer. I'm very sick of this winter. I'm sure you're even more sick than I.

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I love pinball
I hate ice dams

Mine is doing that right now, but lucky it's just going down the outside of my chimney.. Running behind the soffit down the chimney wall if that makes any sense..

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I agree. In some cases I like the provenance.

Quoted from vid1900:

I have a playboy with the same base

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Replacing drop targets on Kiss and they're pissing me off.. Can't get the tension just right on the springs..

Do you have the correct targets?

Just because they have a bulls-eye or kiss faces, does not mean that it's the part for your target cage.

Hold them next to each other and make EXACTLY sure.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Yeah, that is a good reminder for everyone to rake off any snow sitting behind ice filled gutters.

you have to give a clear path for the snow to melt and run. If it puddles behind piles of ice, you are in trouble.

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Do you have the correct targets?
Just because they have a bulls-eye or kiss faces, does not mean that it's the part for your target cage.
Hold them next to each other and make EXACTLY sure.

Yes the targets look almost identical, but the old springs are too weak to pull them forward to hook on to stand up.. I bought new springs but they are too tight and the coil doesn't have enough power to reset them. When I do it by hand they hook perfectly. I am trying to stretch the springs to get just the right amount of tension on them.. Does anyone know what size spring goes on them? The new springs are 9/16" X 2"

image-310.jpgimage-310.jpg
#171 10 years ago

Here's what I got left at the moment.

Star Wars EP. 1, nice game and working 100% ,owned it for the last 11 years. $2500 firm.

World Cup from 1978, project and untested, might be missing some boards I cant remember. $250

Queen of Diamonds, project game and untested has two backglasses. $350

Spectrum, owned this one for the last 12+ years, working all the way. $1500

Rapid Fire may be on the chopping block soon as well.....as I got another game coming in today that I'm looking at keeping this time.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#172 10 years ago

Drop targets seem to be fixed I went up a size on the springs and now the seem to be working fine..

#173 10 years ago

thats always funny when someone installs a new playfield yet puts physically broken pop bumper caps, targets, plastics, tore up spinners, lane guides back on the game instead of getting new everything. now im not so mad you tricked the buyer into selling it to you instead of me..lol

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

thats always funny when someone installs a new playfield yet puts physically broken pop bumper caps, targets, plastics, tore up spinners, lane guides back on the game instead of getting new everything. now im not so mad you tricked the buyer into selling it to you instead of me..lol

I know the buyer said he didn't want anything else changed on it. I've order new caps, sling shots, drop targets and the third player display isn't working on it.. I am trying to figure out if it's gas out or just a connector issue. Got any Bally displays laying around that you want to sell me?

#175 10 years ago

Just finished putting new drop targets in..

image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg
#176 10 years ago

I have a BSD that I just did a Tear down and that I will sell if any one is interested. Also put led's in it as well. No fade in the reds just has flipper button wear. All in All and really nice machine.

P1100068.JPGP1100068.JPG P1100069.JPGP1100069.JPG P1100070.JPGP1100070.JPG P1100106.JPGP1100106.JPG P1100107.JPGP1100107.JPG P1100109.JPGP1100109.JPG P1100110.JPGP1100110.JPG
#177 10 years ago

Couple more pics.

P1100111.JPGP1100111.JPG P1100108.JPGP1100108.JPG P1100105.JPGP1100105.JPG
#178 10 years ago

What's your asking price and is it complete?

#179 10 years ago

I bet your daughter is happy to get Dracula out of her bedroom!

#180 10 years ago

I have a HUO AC/DC Premium with $550.00 worth of mods installed in the machine that I will sell for $6k. Or if you are not interested in the mods I will be willing to remove them and sell it for $5500.00. It's build date is 7/1/13 and the machine was purchased new from me and I purchased back from my customer. It plays perfect, not a scratch on it.

Shipping is available and I will install it in a Stern box with packaging and strap it to a skid.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in this machine,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from Solach:

What's your asking price and is it complete?

It is complete just in some the pics it was not all the way together.

#182 10 years ago

Not really sure on a price at the moment for it. Still have to put 3 new targets on that I have also I might get a new set of flippers. Few other things to clean on it as well. Here are a couple more pics of it lit up.

P1100133.JPGP1100133.JPG P1100132.JPGP1100132.JPG P1100131.JPGP1100131.JPG P1100130.JPGP1100130.JPG P1100129.JPGP1100129.JPG P1100128.JPGP1100128.JPG P1100120.JPGP1100120.JPG P1100120-521.JPGP1100120-521.JPG
#183 10 years ago

It looks brilliant! Good luck with sale.

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's what I got left at the moment.
Queen of Diamonds, project game and untested has two backglasses. $350

Sale pending on the QoD.

Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#185 10 years ago

Anyone have a SM for sale?

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Anyone have a SM for sale?

Todd in Evert might. He's had a really nice one for quite some time.

#187 10 years ago

Dayhuffs spectrum looks like a good deal. Too bad my money is tied up in an abc bowler

#188 10 years ago

Bump

#189 10 years ago

Xmen found and picking it up tomorrow. Cancel search

#190 10 years ago

Anyone want to sell me a Gladiators?

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from JDubbbs:

Xmen found and picking it up tomorrow. Cancel search

Which one did you buy, Magneto or Wolverine?

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

Which one did you buy, Magneto or Wolverine?

Magneto.... my first choice. The Wolvie backglass wasnt for me.

#193 10 years ago

No pins for sale but if anyone is looking for any of the following, feel free to PM me. If there's something specific, let me know and I'll see if I can have it.

Golden Tee (Classic, 2004, etc)
Silver Strike Bowling
Various hunting & gun games (no BBH's)
CD Jukeboxes
Valley pool tables
Neo Geo 4-slot machine
Driving games (Cruisin USA, SF Rush, etc)
Fooseball
The Grid - project machine, needs monitor work

Located in Bay City area, zip 48732 (Essexville). Not affiliated with the pinball guys in Bay City.

#194 10 years ago

I'm have a solid Pinbot for sale. I can bring it to the Ohio show or sell here in Michigan.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-pinbot-can-bring-to-ohio-show

#195 10 years ago

I heard that hugsc has some great machines for sale. Hugsc also buys them. But be wary: Hugsc likes to offer very low, then will turn around and try to sell them almost immediately for much more money. What a (C)hoggard!

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

I heard that hugsc has some great machines for sale. Hugsc also buys them. But be wary: Hugsc likes to offer very low, then will turn around and try to sell them almost immediately for much more money. What a (C)hoggard!

I thought we were all past that.

#197 10 years ago

Selling a Dirty Harry in MI. Will also be at the Ohio show.

#198 10 years ago

CHOGGARD- i have tons of bally displays. "NO SOUP FOR YOU" thow...lol

#199 10 years ago

One less Shadow on the market. The one in Wyoming has a new owner! Hopefully this 1 mil post on getting this pin is significant in more than number!

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

CHOGGARD- i have tons of bally displays. "NO SOUP FOR YOU" thow...lol

Aw man I should of asked you.. I did find one online for it. Now I am just looking for a Bally speaker grill. Do you have one of those?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-michigan-right-now-anyone-got-anything-interesting-out-there/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.