(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,236 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Lemank
  • Topic is favorited by 349 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wxforecaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4066 3 years ago

Have a super nice ST:TNG, a players TAF, and a WOZECLE NIB available. Generally looking for $$, but for the right sweet deal wouldn't be opposed to a trade/cash deal.

Looking for: ToM, TOTAN, MET, AFM, MM.

Located outside Pittsburgh and will be at Replay.

2 months later
#4784 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

very nice price, right?

There's one for 2600 east of Pittsburgh out toward Somerset. Underrated game but 25 to 3 is the going rate.

#4797 3 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Still looking for a very nice RS. Would def take a nice fh as well. Maybe even a tz.
Ya know, if anyone's looking to move these. These things happen.

PM sent.

1 week later
#4877 3 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Thank you , I own a CNCshop and do gameroon furniture , its actually a sign in my own gameroom .dimensions are 8 ftx 2

Do you have a website? Avatar is awesome!

#4933 3 years ago

Available for sale outside Pittsburgh (not looking for trades at this time):

NIB WOZECLE
Super nice Road Show
Players condition, very nice PF. The Getaway: HS 2

PM for details, photos, etc. Will get ads posted shortly.

#4948 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

keeping your FH for now?

It's getting a TON of plays at our clubhouse and everyone commenting how much they love it. So, not exactly looking to sell, but by all means PM me with an offer.

#4986 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking for a WOZLE or RRWOZ.

Still got one Not looking for trades though

3 weeks later
#5136 3 years ago

NIB WOZECLE and my Getaway:HS II have been posted in the ads section. Located outside Pittsburgh, PA.

#5181 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Tempting but for the drive. Good luck

The drive? You're balking at a HUO light-use GB Premium for $500 less than the lowest known dist-to-door price (and the wait since pre-orders are still being filled) and balking at a cross-state drive? At first I thought maybe you were in like Montana or Texas or something, but you're in the same state as the op LOL.

Monday Morning Dumbfoundedness Bump for the OP.

2 months later
#5609 2 years ago

I'm down in Silver Spring for work next week. Would like to head over to VUK. Any tournaments during the week?

1 week later
#5682 2 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) for sale raleigh nc 7k

$6800 by next Christmas!

1 week later
#5777 2 years ago

Yeh there's a great subset of DMDs at and under 3K:

World Cup Soccer
Demolition Man
Road Show
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
The Shadow and Dracula if you search hard enough
Dirty Harry might be a stretch for 3K -- solid title.
Last Action Hero
Dr. Who
Johnny Mnemonic

Some solid Data East's like Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt and Lethal Weapon 3

Most Segas.

2 months later
#6252 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I seriously need to move this as my wife is giving me the super hairy eyeball, brought home WoZ and just bought a GB and now I have two of these. Help me get this one sold, I'll entertain offers. I also have a playfield that is in decent shape as well that we could work into the deal.

How motivated are you? Coming back from Richmond, VA late Sat and could take an alternate route through Leesburg back to PIT for a non-passable deal.

5 months later
#7240 2 years ago

Looking for an X-Men Pro (perhaps a Wolverine LE for a can't pass up deal) and a Transformers (pref LE combo or decepticons)

#7272 2 years ago

Still looking for a few titles to work on my rules knowledge. Xmen, Transformers, Shadow....

#7279 2 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Transformers - Shoot the lit emblems to start a mode; Shoot the flashing emblems to complete the mode. Complete top and bottom lanes for shot doublers. Rinse and repeat. There, now you don't need to own the game!

That saves me 3Gs! Still a fun game and there are more intricacies than that. Shooting flashing shots alone will not blow up a game score. But it is why this one, besides stern missing the whole G1 potential, is considered a turd.

#7289 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Surprised there are no takers on this - is it the theme or gameplay? I played it a year or so ago and thought it was one of the better spooky machines.

Really? I thought the game was horrible. The theme is great! Friend took a 2K loss just to get rid of it. I've never played a game with such horrible shots and just random playfield things needlessly in the way blocking other shots. This game is the anti-thesis of a Steve Ritchie game...no flow! Seriously in the bottom 5 worst games I've ever played. Which sucks because like I said, the theme is great!

3 weeks later
#7405 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Are not all Diners Diamond Plate?

No, in fact Diner was the first game to have this option and it's rarer. All games received DP clear coating beginning with T2.
As for added value, to me there should be none implied.

You can have a worn-through DP game or a pristine non-DP game. It just depends how it was maintained over the years.

#7408 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure, but DP playfields typically hold up much better...hence the process, designation and purpose. I've seen many more non-DP playfields over the years with a ton of wear, and only a few DP's with any type of "significant" wear. I've seen a few TAF's and Hurricane's with wear, but they were most likely either poorly maintained, played to death or abused.

Well sure, that's to be expected! I just wouldn't assume anything by "expected", without seeing the actual machine. In this particular case, using the DP moniker with the for sale ad is absolutely warranted because looking at the pictures, that Diner is in incredible condition.

3 weeks later
#7476 1 year ago

I've got some really fun solid state games that are available (Pittsburgh, PA).
1978 Williams Hot Tip (SS)
1980 Williams Scorpion
1974 Bally Black Pyramid

Also have a Stern Spidey (LEDs + LED OCD), and will soon have a Dirty Harry and a gem BSD available.

3 weeks later
#7602 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Tell people where you live dude!

Lemank is north of Pittsburgh

2 weeks later
#7737 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

Anyone planning on going to the estate auction in Lancaster this weekend?

URL?

2 weeks later
#7854 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

In need of someone who can repair a Night Moves. Game can be dropped off to you as long as it is within 2 to 2.5 hours from my location. I know for a fact the CPU board has battery acid on it and the board has to be repaired. The pins will also probably have to be replaced. Anyone in the area willing and able to work on this game?

I was thinking of taking on your game, but then I started humming a song from 1962 and got distracted.

4 weeks later
#8029 1 year ago

Fellow Pinheads, I'm headed to D.C. next week on business from Pittsburgh and would love to return with a addition to the family. I've got a BSD, Dirty Harry or Stern Spiderman I could perhaps offer on trade and bring with me. My wishlist is posted in my profile, with the top wants being a MB, DI LE, AS Premium and X-Men.

#8053 1 year ago

Re-bump. A few discussions, but nothing finalized. Headed to DC area tomorrow til likely Thursday. Have a super nice BSD, DH and Spider-man I could bring with me in trade or sale. WTB/WTTF: DI LE, AS Premium, MB, MM, X-Men (Pro), Centaur, Fathom, or most anything else in my want list.

3 weeks later
#8170 1 year ago

FS or Trade (+/- $$): Super nice Bram Stoker's Dracula (LED'd) $3700. 1980 Williams Scorpion $900. Stern Spidey with LEDs and LED OCD - $4800.
Want list is posted in my collection.

1 month later
#8316 1 year ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I got a Star Trek Pro for sale NOB. On marketplace now. $5,100 obo. Just got it last week from Automated Services for $5,700. Has 30 plays. Bought it NIB. Great game just not into theme.

PBMAN, I would be looking for a new distributor for future purchases. NIB ST should be somewhere around $4800. Heck, even a new Stern pro with LCD display (Aerosmith onward) wouldn't be $5700 NIB from a reputable distributor. That said, I love this game.

3 months later
#8919 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

And everything still was run up to the moon in price.

It's next weekend. Are you from the future?

5 months later
#9782 8 months ago

[MichaelJacksonPopcorn].gif

1 month later
#10152 7 months ago

After reading back through like 50 unread posts, I have one question. When did the ellipses become fashionable again?

4 months later
#10971 75 days ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone interested in a new in box Wonka limited edition? Outright sale or trades welcome

Sure, for the right trade

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 100.00
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wxforecaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside