(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vividpsychosis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5153 7 years ago

I have a Jersey Jack Pinball The Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition that was purchased at the end of October and built early October 2016. I have had it three weeks. Willing to listen to cash offers. I live in chester VA. Game is flawless with all fixes factory installed

3 months later
#5978 7 years ago

Used TSPP or TWD pro in the VA area? cash in hand!

#5985 7 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Putting a feeler out there, might be selling a fish tales & TSPP in the near future. PM me if interested. Ft in pretty good shape and TSPP is documented huo with mods.

I'm interested in the TSPP as noted in a want ad a few posts above! I messaged you

#5995 7 years ago

Anyone got a walking dead pro I could pick up tomorrow? I am in the richmond area, could drive like 3 hours max or would pay for delivery

8 months later
#7373 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my Medieval Madness Remake (Standard Edition) plus HD color upgrade. My game is literally 1 week out of the box, game was built in oct 2017 and runs flawlessly. Would sell for 7800$. Game costs 8k, hd colorupgrade costs $400, and most people have to ship it for another 250-350. So if anyone would like to save 700-1000 bucks on one that has under 50 plays. Let me know, but I wont ship it.

2 months later
#7665 6 years ago

Possibly looking for a loaded GB Premium or TZ, are any around and for sale? I live in Richmond. The closer the better. Thanks

1 month later
#7867 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

TZ Still up for sale. Lots of initial interest, lots of lowball offers (4k) I thought I had a couple of sales but it is still on the market. If you buy it I will throw in the damaged Freddy Translite I am also selling...WHAT A STEAL!

What are you hoping to get from TZ?

Parts - For Sale
Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm StreetUsed, poor condition “Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street $15

Please review the pictures carefully for condition. This translite has a hole in it and has water damage to it that has m...”
24 days ago Charles Town, WV 15 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

1 week later
#7949 6 years ago

I have a Dialed in LE with pinstadium lighting, gi integration and UV flasher, that I may be interested in trading as I don’t really care too much for the theme. Game is in perfect condition and came with the factory scoop protectors and I have an entire set of cliffys sitting in a box. Game was built Jan 2018 I believe. Has under 200 plays.

Obviously price of the game was 9k, plus pinstadium kit 240, cliffy set 130 or something

I would be interested to hear any offers on it.

Some of the Games I would consider include AFMr LE, Excellent condition TZ the more mods the better (mainly leds, dmd, invsiglass/pdi Glass), excellent condition TAF (same mods are valued).

#7963 6 years ago

ISO: Excellent condition TZ tricked out. Ex. with leds, color dmd, speaker upgrade, possible invsi or pdi glass, possible pinsound board. new boards, ingo clock mods etc etc. within driving distance of Richmond or able to deliver for nominal fee. I have a delivery service available if near sunsbury PA or on the way from there to Richmond as well.

#7965 6 years ago

He has been messaged now, Thanks. Still open to hearing from others.

#7998 6 years ago

Hello fellas,

I am looking to pick up game number 5 for the collection so that I can be a host for my league in the near future.

I am looking for a excellent condition TAF with tasteful mods and LEDs, cliffys. Colordmd would be preferred but not necessary, same with pdi/invsiglass.

If the game has bad Mylar, excessive wear, mansion overlay, or magnet burn. You need not apply

Timing of this deal would likely be a week or two after TPF. I am just looking to see what is available and give plenty of time to shop around.

I am in Richmond VA, I need it to be close enough to drive or able to deliver.

Thank you for reading this post

#8000 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Time to get yer wallet out!

Meh, won’t be worse than Mintyish fully loaded TZ I am getting sat.

Either way my wallet will be pretty empty by the end of it. Pinball addiction is real.

#8003 6 years ago

Anyone know of a nice Corvette pinball machine for sale?

#8025 6 years ago

Does anyone In or around the Richmond Area, including anyone driving through the area have a sheet of standard pdi or invsiglass that would be willing to trade for a sheet of wide body invsiglass? The sheet is in perfect condition, I just no longer need it for an Alien and now need one for a GB pro.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vividpsychosis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.