(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,048 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by PBMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#493 4 years ago

Love me some defender. Local pool hall use to have a $20 weekly high score pay out. Defender, robotron,and asteroids were my favorites. $20 bought alot of tasty cakes and choc milk in the 80s. Mmm.

1 week later
#585 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I recognized the pics. Thought it was his. He's not very good getting back to me I have been trying to buy this pin for a month No worries. It's not that popular so ill find one local

You offered pins for trade, (iron man jm)when I replied you kept throwing cash offer of 1800 and taking trades off the table. Pin is for sale for 2000 not 1800.....this is how it went down in my mind, if different please clarify. Last time you pm'd you were suppose to send pics of jm.....you never did. Sorry for any misunderstanding but that's how I see it.

2 months later
#853 4 years ago
2 months later
#1089 4 years ago

Looking to trade a game , or two for a walking dead. If you have one that your looking to trade check out my collection for trade possibilities. Thanks. Met pro, congo not on the table.

1 month later
#1312 4 years ago

I'm interested in the mame above. Have a hurricane to trade. Fair trade or no20150511_192145(0).jpg

#1332 4 years ago

Smart man....can't go wrong with sst...I actually thought about making it my 3rd one. If it was across town instead of cross state you would've been to late....

#1452 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I saw that post on Craigslist and flagged it. That is just not right and if the person is identified I hope their Pinside privileges are revoked. Don't worry Bigd1979 we all think less of people that post crap like that not the person they are slurring.

I "think" I know who it is. Pm me and I'll share.

2 months later
#2011 3 years ago

Looking to trade 1 or multiples of for pins on my 'wishlist'. Love all these pins but just wanna shake it up.
Sp
Dm
Id4
Rs
Dh
Jd
Bw
Jy
Nf
Tspp

1 month later
#2234 3 years ago

Any reasonably price scared stiffs up for grabs in the area?
cash or trade
2for1
Trade+cash
(No met/tfle)

1 month later
#2571 3 years ago

I have a complete set of southpark cabinet decals if anyone is interested.

#2702 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Man, you said it.
Most of the additions are just pointless bickering and nonsense now.
Reminds me of a bunch of little girls being squirted with a garden hose.

Wish they were big girls in bikinis if we're gonna look at it that way.

#2705 3 years ago

34 c does it for me.

1 week later
#2811 3 years ago

Looks great.

5 months later
#3949 3 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Hook is still looking for a new home. $1600 See post #3936 above.

Coming out near wilkes barre anytime soon? got a new looking for his first game.

#3999 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

Sent you and PM on the IM

Not to far for me, if the price is right I'm interested. Lmk thanks.

2 weeks later
#4231 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

For those coming from up North, I will have a NASCAR and Fire pin at the auction plus several drivers that work plus some great gin games like Max Force and Site 4 combo games. Could sell Kosmic Kroomer not sure how it spelled and Gorf plus a cocktail Space Zap if interested. 2 player Super Off Road and Lethal Enforcers. Just getting the word out in case these are games or pins desired for your barcades or home gameroom. I am open to parking lot deals so send me a PM and I send pics to your email.
See http://www.auctiongamesales.com. it's this Sat
Nice fun file trip at The Wilderness of the Smokies.
I also might have a new in box Smaug LE a customer wants to sell. He is deciding now of he still wants it or not. More afraid of Ghostbusters but really wants TBL new pin and only so much room.
Thanks again
Buddy

If you still have nascar or super off road come york show I'd be interested.

2 weeks later
#4427 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So then what is the concrete answer so that we aren't breaking any rules? I have something that I want to trade also, but I don't want to risk being banned or whatever. Not sure what I can and can't do.

just do it. they want us to rebel, they've been subliminally telling us for weeks. we r pinside........it is nothing with out us.....and robin of course.

#4511 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

No way ice ice baby

My wife got to do a duet with him on that song at the hardware bar In wilkes barre a few years back. One of the funnest nights of my life until the next morning.

#4536 3 years ago

Jason, good or bad I missed the drama. Came upon this late. However if I'm reading this right all the pins in your collection for 6500? If you read this please pm me or creekswami@gmail.com and I'll gladly pay your asking price and make it quick and painless.. also have original owner 500 to 1000 play met pro like it came outta the box but better with upgrades if you wanna go that rte.

1 month later
#4720 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I need a Avengers Pro. Who has one for sale... Going to York??

Guy name tom from ny had one on mr pinball bout a month ago. Sent me couple pics looked real nice. I found a hulk le next day so didn't move on it.

7 months later
#6228 2 years ago

Cash in hand and looking for one if these at this pricepoint ....
Spiderman vault 5000
Spiderman 4500
Potc 4500
Wof 3500
Must be huo and pristine condtion. Lmk thanks.

#6234 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm also looking for SMVE for $5000 must be pristine HUO

Whew....I was gonna call foul but then i realized your looking for a pristine huo not a huo pristine model. Seriously though the junk stern been putting out lately that's all vault is worth...definatly built cheaper than original. Only added 500 price bump for the art.

#6249 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I thought they were more like 6800.

I'll bid $5001 as long as the playfield isn't ghosting.

AS long as the playfield isn't ghosting....exactly why my pricepoint is valid. You just don't know and never will on a stern from this era.

1 week later
#6325 2 years ago

Fresh outta the box last night(5/20) as pro. looking to trade for spiderman vault. 20/30 plays and growing.

#6338 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Fresh outta the box last night(5/20) as pro. looking to trade for spiderman vault. 20/30 plays and growing.

Scratch that...I'm keeping this bad boy. This thing f'n rocks. Not really an Aerosmith fan but this game is such a great all around package I'm even singing their songs at work now. Got grand champion last night and found myself playing air guitar to a crowd of none.
Since I'm keeping this one looks like I'll have to just offer up a nib as pro for their spiderman vault.

3 months later
#6968 2 years ago

Looking for 1 of the following in huo/nib condition.
Sw pro
Potc
Sm
Bdk
Smve
Afmr
Preferably at a good price and within a 3 hour drive n/e pa. Lmk thanks.

1 week later
#7107 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo
Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash
Thanks!

A friend of mine is looking for a nice tspp and will be at york show if your going and wanna discuss lmk. thanks.

2 months later
#7506 1 year ago
Quoted from PinB:

HUO Aerosmith Pro for sale just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. PM if interested. Thanks & Happy Holidays.

Can't believe how much I love this game. With updates coming only gonna get better.

1 year later
#9581 8 months ago

Looking to clear a spot for a new game. Love all these but unfortunately one has to go.
XMen pro
GB pro
Twd pro
Nf
Dh
All have new LCD colordmd or I can reinstall originals. Thanks lmk.

#9588 8 months ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Does anyone have a set of mirror blades for a modern stern? Thinking of adding to an Aerosmith.

Do it...really makes this title pop.

4 weeks later
#9688 7 months ago

Looking to trade my beautiful 1 owner huo Aerosmith pro. Looks like it just came outta the box except I added Shaker, mirrorblades.

2 weeks later
#9810 6 months ago

If anyone takes delivery of their acnc and decides its not for them I'm 90% here for you.

2 months later
#10282 4 months ago

Picking up a pin near York sometime within the next week or so. Can deliver 1 owner huo twd pro or as pro along the way if anyones interested. Or might be willing to part with another from my current collection. Lmk

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 26.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
£ 75.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 999.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside