(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,044 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by Gman3
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomh52722.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2064 8 years ago

I'm interested in buying a new pinball machine for up to $1,500. I live in PA. Please let me know if you have one that you are thinking about selling. Just want a second to add to my collection that has multiball. Looking for a reasonably high ranked machine at a fair price - Not trying to get ripped off or rip anyone off either. If you have one for sale, please let me know

1 month later
#2428 8 years ago

Can't speak for bigd1979's TX but I have seen Gameon46's machine and it is the nicest that I have ever seen. Also, gameon46, thanks for selling me the WCS - really enjoying it.

#2443 8 years ago

Thinking about trading my space station plus cash for black rose, fish takes or ngg if anyone is interested

1 month later
#3278 8 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my demolition man. Looking for another dmd game. Would really like HSII or one of several others. Here are a few pictures and I'll post more tomorrow. On the good side, it has LEDs throughout, a new opto board, everything works and no credit dot. The inky negative, if you consider this a negative, is that it is a reimport as you can see from the coin door. I bought it a few months ago from a guy who has it shipped from tnt amusements 10+ years ago, so I do not see or know of any negative issues with the reimport. I added the LEDs, changed the rubber bands/balls, rebuilt the flippers, replaced two plastics, upgraded the opto board and took it apart and cleaned/waxed it. Please let me know if you have a HSII or other machine that you would be interested in trading. I live in Lancaster PA. Thanks

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3279 8 years ago

By the way, I'm not sure why the word "only" autocorrected to "inky". Sorry about that

#3284 8 years ago

Here are more pictures of the demo man that I mentioned the other day. Interested in trading for another dmd game. Please let me know if interested in a trade.

3 months later
#3894 7 years ago

I listed a space station in the marketplace yesterday if anyone is interested

1 week later
#3944 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Looking for an Orbitor 1

I know it is far, but there is one at super electric in Cleveland and it seems like their pins are always for sale. By the way, I absolutely hate that game...still dizzy from last time I played

2 months later
#4802 7 years ago

Interested in trading my very nice space station plus $$ for a dmd game. Full LEDs, nice cabinet, everything works. Pm me if you have something to trade

3 months later
#5570 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my judge dredd to hopefully fund a Metallica pro purchase. Would also consider trading towards a met pro or possibly trading for another game of similar value (+/- cash). ...”
2017-01-14
Strongsville, OH
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 766 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just posted a judge dredd for sale in marketplace if anyone is interested in buying or trading for it.

1 month later
#5997 7 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my World Cup soccer plus cash for a Junkyard or potentially another similarly priced game. I bought it for $2,500 a little over a year ago from a pinsider in MD on this thread and added carbon fiber cliffy's and LEDs. I also have two alternate translights that I would throw in. Please let me know if you have interest.

4 months later
#6639 6 years ago

Interested in trading my tommy and getaway for a theatre of magic if anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#6745 6 years ago

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month. Interested in DMDs of similar value, either 1 for 1 or both for 1. Let me know if you have something to trade.

#6749 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still looking for a Black Rose?

Yes I am interested depending on the condition/value

#6754 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I've gotten real interested in Getaway - would you consider a fantastic condition Doctor Who?

Pm sent

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomh52722.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=tomh52722 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.