(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

300 posts in this topic match your search for posts by sohchx. You are on page 1 of 2.
#972 8 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I have a Sega Outrun motion cabinet that I would like to sell. Looks great and working condition. Looking for $1500. PM me if interested.

Those machines are beast!! It's one of my grail machines but I don't have a walk-in basement, so I had to settle for the upright. It's better than nothing. I've joked about being buried in it when I die lol.

1 week later
#1000 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

That poor Asteroids

Indeed. Multi cades should be reserved for Jamma cab's. It is nice looking though.

#1001 8 years ago

double post- Sorry

#1002 8 years ago

I am looking for the following machines in players condition or routed examples, factory stock preferably. Projects are fine also unless it needs a ton of resto.

Gameshow
Millionaire
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint
Fireball II
Whirlwind
Speak Easy
Cue ball wizard
WOF
HS2
WCS
SF II

#1005 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I felt sorry for asteroids too....but I think they made like 10,000 of them

Hey!! Don't we know each other from KLOV?? I think I may have even sold you a machine once. Lol

#1014 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking for.........
Gameshow
Millionaire
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint

Still lookin!!!

3 weeks later
#1177 8 years ago

SOLD!!!

#1178 8 years ago

FOUND!!

#1191 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm Looking for a Stern WOF, and a Nascar in the $3,000- 3,500 range for each

Nascar found!!! Search for WOF continues

#1216 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will offering my Capcom Breakshot for sale or trade soon. Just need to install drop target decals, flipper decals and replace a transistor that controls the left center shot hole.
Figured I'd put this out there if anyone is interested.

What are you looking for in terms of trade and what is the asking price to buy outright?

#1219 8 years ago

Anyone here have any leads on a Space Shuttle? If so please Pm me Thanks

#1220 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking for another DMD pin in a trade. Prefer fully working so I can just play it, but will consider any trade. Asking price would probably be in the $1600-$1800 range since one just sold for $1850.

I'll pass, thanks for the reply

#1242 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Street Fighter. My son is obsessed with fighter's so I need one for his birthday ASAP. Thanks!!

#1247 8 years ago

I am looking for the following machines in players condition or routed examples, factory stock preferably. Projects are fine also unless it needs a ton of resto. Send a PM

Gameshow
Millionaire-(FOUND)
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint
Fireball II
Whirlwind
Speak Easy
Cue Ball Wizard
WOF
HS2
WCS
SF II-(FOUND)

#1275 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking for the following machines in players condition or routed examples, factory stock preferably. Projects are fine also unless it needs a ton of resto. Send a PM
Gameshow
Millionaire- (FOUND)
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint
Fireball II
Whirlwind
Speak Easy
Cue Ball Wizard
WOF
HS2
WCS
SF II-(FOUND)

Millionaire and SFII have been found!!! Big thanks to everyone who Pm'd.

#1277 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Wife has asked for a Gorgar. Looking for one.
I am in Jessup, Md 20794.
Have a Stern Grand Prix that was changed over from Spanish. Thinking of letting go. Has NOS correct American coin door. All English roms, sound. All Led with LED OCD. Cointaker back light, rebuilt flippers. Cash and carry IMG_3377.JPG Pictures on photobucket user limericka, album Grand Prix Stern. Link:
http://s671.photobucket.com/user/limericka/library/Grand%20Prix%20Stern?sort=2&page=1
In Market place.IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3381.JPG IMG_3382.JPG IMG_3383.JPG

I have never seen or heard of this, but I like it!!

#1302 8 years ago
Quoted from boneman91:

Any interest in a Strange Science? Asking $1200. No topper, but have the flourescent tube for one. Unshopped, but plays well. New top ramp. Need to move it out of my office, and would rather sell it then store it in my basement.

Noooooooooooo!!!! Where were you with this last week!!??? Lol

#1303 8 years ago

Oops

#1308 8 years ago
Quoted from boneman91:

Bummer Sohchx!!!

If I can swing this pending deal in the next week you'll be hearing back from me.

#1319 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Hardcore looking for a Phantom of the Opera with a good translite. Also a haunted house.

I was just about to post a want for this for you here lol

1 week later
#1472 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

I'm putting up my prototype TMNT for sale. The machine is one of two known in existence. It was made for the AMOA Show. The other owned by Pantor80. The code is pre production but have downloaded the files for prosperity so if something happens machine will always function. The difference on this machine is the captive ball return in the upper left playfield, different header with animation, different bonus features, and pinball topper.
I honestly love this game and so do my kids. Simple mindless fun. No deep ruleset and sometimes you just need a machine like that.
Here's the problem... I have had problems with the amount of juice that flows to the right and left slingshots and they don't propel the ball with enough force. I replaced the power supply board 2 years ago and it fixed it. It then did it again a year later and I did the same but it didn't fix it this time. Honestly don't have the know-how to fully troubleshoot nor the time AND I want to make room to expand my collection and 3 is my limit.
So sale of this would allow me to buy another in due time. I don't want any trades. Going to keep my eyes on the future. Will also allow me to once again see my Dart Board behind it.
$1,300 firm for local buyer on pinside. I know you guys can get this to its glory again. Would make me happy that someone here has it and gets it cranking. I have felt 'cool' owning a prototype.

4.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

My youngest boy wants one of these but I'd have to get rid of a pin to get it and that pin isn't even ready yet. Crap!! How are you in Frederick and we don't know each other? I though I knew all of the Frederick Pinsiders.

#1477 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

cmon Western PA/OH - someone has to have a good condition Jurassic Park.....itching to pick it up! ; )

You have a PM!!

#1513 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Hmmm, I think I need to shop out my GoldenEye, I am not warming up to it, but so many people think it's so fun?!
I actually have GE and was thinking Frank might be more enjoyable?.....

Are you looking to sell that GE Nate?

1 week later
#1591 8 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

MSF and X-files still available. And will add JP2: Lost World to the offer table as well - $1800.00. Need to sell one of these for space, you know you want one of them, pick one and come get it!
MSF - $1800 - great price, super fun game, 6 ball multiball, awesome music
X-files - $1850 - plays great, ahs a few mods, please AMAZING speaker upgrade that makes a huge difference.
JP2: Lost World - $1800 - Great game, plays great, in nice condition

You never called me back. I would have taken at least two of your machines.

1 month later
#1754 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I paid less than 3 for a super nice one with leds, cliffys, sub and some other mods . My friend picked a beautiful huo one up for 3k with backbox mod , leds, cliffys and other stuff. Ive seen few other nice ones sell recently for around 3100 also u just gotta b patient they are around .

I'm still thinking about the one that just went for less than $1,600 man. FML

#1757 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can deal with mid $3s but am balking at high $3s because once you add a few mods and your at $4-something real quick.

Check your Pm's

#1758 8 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Heres a vid of my Getaway HSII w/ LEDs. Playfield is in awesome shape and cab is as well (red shows a bit of the typical fade). Selling this to hopefully fund a RBION!
» YouTube video

You always have machines that I want!!! lol. You probably forgot by now but I bought your Gyruss a few years back

#1759 8 years ago

Out of sheer curiousity, what would a mint early production, huo , proto TZ be worth??

#1761 8 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Hey man, must have been another machine. I never sold a Gyruss but I have one in my collection. Come on by and buy my Getaway!

I can't do it, not for what they are going for. I'd trade my Firepower towards one though.

#1764 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U wld of loved the hs2 I had not long ago awesome playfield with all leds . It had some cab fade but was nice I let it go for 1800 .

Gee!! Thanks for letting me know!! lol Or, Was that before we met?

#1767 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe it was a few month's before we met

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

#1771 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know right if I knew prices were gonna jump 500 in a few months i wld kept it lol. Ill contact the guy who bought it see if he wants something else

Did you ever get ahold of the guy with the Gladiators??

#1782 8 years ago
Quoted from CCary:

I would love to upgrade my Gladiators if anyone knows of one in collector condition or HUO. Surprisingly enough I love this game and it gets tons of play in my collection. Anyways LMK if a lead gets me one I will pay a finders fee.
Thx,
C

If you find what you are looking for I'd be interested in what you have now. I miss mine.

#1812 8 years ago

Man, this thread is really thin lately in terms of the amount of games for sale. Someone list something that I want. I have empty space that I need filled. Lol

#1816 8 years ago

Weather won't stop me. I'd do a pick up in a blizzard.

#1860 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I agree....I think the key word is nice. (well, and fully working). I picked up a dead Shaq Attaq for $400 earlier this year. Got it working and gave it to a buddy of mine. I think I had $600 in it after LED's and a few minor fixes....but also, had about 10-12 hours in clean up/shopping/getting her running.

One of those popped up on CL in the summer for $250. Just needed a PS board. Seller said he was getting calls at 2-3am, what did he expect to happen at that price? LMAO

#1861 8 years ago

If anyone here is looking to part with a Family Guy in the $3,500-$4k range that'd be friggin sweet. Pm me please

1 week later
#1963 8 years ago

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

#1977 8 years ago
Quoted from Grumpster:

FS - Williams Whirlwind very nice all around, new cab and tweater speakers, new display, LED's where they are needed, very good playfield and nice cab. Strong flippers with new bats. Overall good plastics with protectors...the one above drop targets is brand new as are textured spinner decals...the right ones, not the cheap ones. Pretty firm on $2900. One of the nicer WW out there. Located Smithsburg, MD. Pickup only. Plays very well. Could consider a trade for maybe working Dr. Who with cash....other 80's-90's titles. May also consider cash plus a cocktail multigame table with a host of the usual games (WORKING). Could consider trade this along with my SUPERIOR condition RBION that's totally modded with all available mods in awesome condition for TAF or TZ or something in that neighborhoood....but would need to be in decent condition. Prefer just to sell.

One of my grails, right around the corner no less. I may be able to bring myself to trade something after some thought

#1979 8 years ago

You have any other 80's SS's for sale besides these two? I saw your "story" thread that's why I ask. Awesome stories by the way. Wish I was collecting back then.

#2002 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I will have one or two Bally Silverball pins for sale shortly. Just brought two home from storage and need to dig the other one out yet. Might have a Stern Galaxy for sale soon but think I already have a buyer for that one. Just picked up another classic tonight. See my thread for details.

I've already owned, restored, and sold a Silverbal a few months back. Seeing thread,thanks!!

#2004 8 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Thinking of selling my WWFRR, if anyone's interested, PM me...It's beautiful, all LED w/Topper, mirror blades, Cliffy's and Pinball Pro speakers, there isn't a nicer one anywhere. I'm in the Philly burbs.

I just got one of these and I love it!! I had never seen nor played one before, but I was immediately hooked and bought it on the spot. Underrated IMO

1 week later
#2056 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

Still looking to buy!!!

#2059 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse has been rolling them today...

Yeah I've been watching. I want better condition examples though. I've got enough already that are in the middle of full restoration

1 week later
#2088 8 years ago

Sold

#2131 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

TSPP is always easy to tell how worn out it is by the area around the flippers.... I give this pin two thumbs up and comes from a great guy

Thanks for that tip. I never knew about that. I had a good amount of wear at the multi ball hole.

#2132 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Data East Simpsons. If anyone can help please PM me, Willing to travel to get it!!

#2160 8 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Bo Jackson may get all the Tecmo Bowl love, but playing as Lawrence Taylor was a freaking blast.
Really nice looking machine sohchx.

Thanks Matt!! I too would always use the Raiders, but only because I was a die hard Bo fan as a kid. I followed everything that he did up until his retirement. He was my hero only second to Michael Jordan.

#2168 8 years ago

Hey guys, I need some TIP transistors replaced on a board, burned out some lamps last night when a loose socket touched another metal part - anyway, anyone available to visit me and do this? I will pay you of course. I haven't tested anything yet, but from reading about the matrix that is probably what has happened as some bulbs remain on in a very bright state.
I'm in Baltimore county.
Thanks.

If you don't find anyone local I could do it with a one day turn around. You'd have to ship the board to me though.

#2184 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It is the one on Facebook and it just sold Last night. Sorry

I saw that congrats!!

#2187 8 years ago

I'd love to join a league around here. Plenty of pinsiders in the area but no one seems to want to come out and playaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

#2189 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive talked about doing one also .

I remember that. You mentioned it when we first met

#2204 8 years ago

Sold!!!!!

#2208 8 years ago

Anyone here have Williams Space Shuttle playfield laying around?

Doesn't have to be pristine, just a decent example with little to no planking. If it's CPR or NOS that will work too!!

spaceshuttleentireplayfield.jpgspaceshuttleentireplayfield.jpg

#2231 8 years ago
Quoted from jcalifornia:

Did the Phoenix sell?

Yes sir!!

#2245 8 years ago

I'm still in need of 4 more 1978-late 80's pins to fill gaps.

#2286 8 years ago

Anyone sitting on a set of skeleton ribs,coffin plate, Crate decals, and translite for scared stiff??

I also need a complete left ramp assembly and shrunken head for RBION

#2301 8 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

family_pin_(resized).jpgon_front_view_2_(resized).jpgon_quarter_view_(resized).jpg

Do I see a fellow Porschephile?? Excellent choice in décor sir!!

#2310 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone sitting on a set of skeleton ribs,coffin plate, Crate decals, and translite for scared stiff??
I also need a complete left ramp assembly and shrunken head for RBION

Somebody?? Any body??

#2312 8 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Seeking initial Pinside interest in my Data East Star Wars, Revenge From Mars, World Cup Soccer and Family Guy. I will provide more information and pictures once I have time to list them in the Market area. First dibs here...
More info and appropriate offers will be considered:

- WCS: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear to scoops and holes, will provide full set of Cliffy's-not installed, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, Rottendog video board and DMD recently replaced, target decals, soccer ball is in great condition-will also includee a replacement soccerball.
- Family Guy: HUO, LED 100%, LED replacement in backbox, Family Guy Topper-lit, LED crystal bumper caps, target decals

Can you please Pm me prices and pics on these two when you get the chance? Thanks

#2352 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Me? Im in Raleigh N.C.

This is specifically a VA,DC,PA,DE thread though

#2365 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Its ok, Pinball Bash is a forum specifically for the Carolinas but we let others in also
Also, I sold a game on this thread and met the guy in the DC area

That's dedication!!

1 week later
#2485 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It looks like it all may have been? All the Nintendo logos and copyright info is missing on head and side and front. It looks really good tho

Agreed. The coin door is incorrect also, but it is a Gottlieb door. How would one come to a decision of what its worth in its current state?

#2486 8 years ago

double post oops

#2529 8 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

I'm really trying not to spend more than $1500 right now, I've got community college in the fall and it is not as cheap as I'd hoped! I won't be able to save much more spending money at this rate since I'll be putting most of it in savings and paying off my car. Hopefully once school is over I'll be able to work more hours, but right now I'm trying not to spend any more than I need to.

I know where a High Speed is for $800. It works and needs some PF touch up. Pm me if you want the guys info.

#2586 8 years ago

I see some of you are talking about starting a Facebook group. There are already at least five pinball groups dedicated to East coast, Mid atlantic, DC/MD/VA/PA/NJ blah blah blah. They've been on Facebook forever. Just a heads up instead of creating a duplicate of a Facebook group that already exists

#2587 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats what im trying to start up this way

You've been saying that for awhile man. Git R' Done

#2595 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Can u get sone people ? I have around 6-8 that will don it but only one has a decent collection. Well 2 including myself. So can we have it at your place and do u know anyone else local with pins?

What would you consider to be a decent collection? Decent in terms of quantity, quality? All but 5 of my machines are in storage for the move and two are completely disassembled, so my game room is an absolute disaster right now. I know other locals but they only own one maybe two machines each.

#2605 8 years ago

I'm not playing anything unfortunately and I have projects that need completed but instead I'm stuck constantly shoveling and blowing snow until it's over. Much rather keep up with it than be forced to suffer digging out in the end.

#2727 8 years ago

I need to visit the northeast thread more often!! There's all kinds of good stuff in there for sale. I hate traveling long distance , but I may have to make some sacrifices lol

#2754 8 years ago

Still looking for a CPR Gold Space Shuttle playfield. I'm willing to pay up to 1K for a pristine example.

#2768 8 years ago
Quoted from krazyball:

Hey, there's a TZ on Maryland craigslist that looks decent in case you haven't seen it.

Theres one on Ebay too

#2770 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Tz's coming out of woodworks.

Indeed!! Very strange

#2775 8 years ago

If anyone has the LED board for the TV on a TSPP that they'd be willing to sell please Pm me. Thanks!!

#2778 8 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just listed my Zacarria Devil Riders in the Market place It's a sweet pin, but I need room, clean and working 100%
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30371

Wow!! Talk about a colorful pin. That PF really stands out, I'd like to try one of those. Never seen or played one before. I'm jelly of that WCS

#2783 8 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Very unique gameplay, you have to knock down the drop targets to get the ramps to drop to access the upper playfield, (not easy) and has dual flip saves . Also has a 3rd ball timer that gives you a fourth ball, every time you hit a lit pop bumper it builds time for the bonus ball. pretty unique to Zacarria's I would keep it but Farfalla is next to it and she's to pretty to sell! WCS is a work in progress, looks like a fun pin

I agree on Farfalla. I saw one for the first time at ReplayFx last year and was just blown away by the artwork and vivid colors. Sadly it was out of order.

2 weeks later
#2935 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

They want a small fortune unfortunately. I tried using a few of my local companies for just back glass and the ranged from 60 -90 lol. I can only imagine what they want for the other . Be better to wait for a show or probably order online .

Tempered glass in standard playfield size is $75 right here in town

#2936 8 years ago

Any techs here that are local to Western MD? I know of three but they are all booked up. I've got a machine with a ton of issues that I can't figure out. Paying cash of course.

#3008 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

This is off topic but if anyone wants to join Balls of Steel RVA Pinball league send me a PM. Located in Midlothian, VA. The following pins are in the league to play: Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Champion Pub, Congo, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone, Eight Ball Deluxe, Star Trek Stern, Taxi, Pool Sharks, Whirlwind ,Maverick and Laser Cue. The Hobbit will be here soon. We will start back up on March 22nd. Great fun, good times.

Nice!! Wish you were closer

#3056 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

There is a Freddy for sale in Frederick on CL.

That thing has sat on Ebay and CL for close to a year now. He always has and will be firm on the price for some reason.

#3057 8 years ago

Anyone here happen to have a spare working system 9 display that they'd be willing to sell? If so Pm me please.

#3073 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No one wants to pay B/W DMD prices for those Gottlieb Sys3 games. Maybe it hurts you.. but it's the truth. They've always been seen as inferior and less desirable than the peers of their time.. even the Sega/DE games. Throwing LEDs into them doesn't change that... and those who pimp out those games thinking it drives up their values are just fooling themselves.
They are nearly bulletproof - but undesirable games.

All truth spoken Flynnibus. I buy system 3's strictly for their robust nature and to fill up empty space in my game room, same goes for Sega's.

#3113 8 years ago

Throwing out some feelers for a classic Stern: either Meteor, Stars, Flight 2000 or Nine Ball.
-Nate

Excellent taste in titles sir!! I too am seeking a Meteor

#3192 8 years ago

Anyone selling anything between $1500-2000? I have one empty spot I need to fill

#3201 8 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Dude, good luck with that! I asked a month or two ago here and on Craigslist and nothing.

Three of those have sold in my area since September of last year so they are around.

#3205 8 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Right, I passed on a few when the time wasn't right. Now that I want one...
My new approach is to just hoard what I can get and sell what I don't like.

Same thing here!!! Nothing can be found when you're actually looking for it lol. And then why you finally buy it, they start popping up for sale all over the place.

#3217 8 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Where are all the EM's for sale?

I'd like to have two more myself. I miss my Sure Shot and Mustang. Todd Tuckey said he'll be bringing some to Allentown if you can wait.

1 week later
#3294 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

I asked him the same question!!! Nope definately not.... i pulled up both side-by-side and you can see the differences.

In person that was a really nice machine. Just needed shopped out

#3309 8 years ago

Maybe a long shot, but if anyone here has a lead on a display panel for IJ or a center ramp for STLE please Pm me. Thanks!!

1 week later
#3362 7 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

Traveling from Madison, WI this coming week to Washington D.C. Anyone have a Sopranos they've been looking to move and make room for new fun, let me know, we may be interested.
I might have a Jurassic Park I could tag along if there was interest in a trade (+/- cash as needed).
Thanks!

If you have a Lost World I may have a buyer for you.

#3367 7 years ago

WTB looking for a Williams System 11 back box interconnect board, and a left ramp and topper for EATPM

Thanks!!

#3372 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

blockquote cite="#3061512">WTB looking for a Williams System 11 back box interconnect board, and a left ramp and topper for EATPM
Thanks!!
Unfortunately the ramps have dried up until another run is done but pps has the topper and heres the cheapest I cld find the board.
https://ksarcade.net/new-back-box-interconnect-board-sy11-icb.html

Yeah, the customer says that he can live without the ramp for now. I'm going to check at the next three shows for him. Topper was ordered yesterday and the board is for me. I saw K's a few weeks ago but am fine with a used working one so I wanted to ask here first.

1 month later
#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No WCS showed up at Allentown. Still keeping an eye out for one.

I was looking also. Extremely surprised to not see a single one. Saw a Strikers Extreme though. I know, not even close lol.

#3547 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Its a long shot BUT if anyone has a new, or used, any condition etc Williams WHIRLWIND pinball machine lift ramp assembly (The plastic up/down assembly) part #B-13233. Please let me know. Also I am not at Allentown but I have friends there who have eyes out for this part but if you see or find one I can paypal the money and I can connect you with someone there to hand it off so you don't have to ship it.

I pm'd you back on those. Is Freeplay40 out of them already??

#3548 7 years ago

If anyone has a Junkyard I am looking to buy. Condition isn't a factor as long as it isn't a basket case.

#3577 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If anyone has a Junkyard I am looking to buy. Condition isn't a factor as long as it isn't a basket case.

STILL LOOKIN!!

#3585 7 years ago

Wow!! That thing is badass!!

1 week later
#3669 7 years ago

WTB: I need this ramp for a WCS 94. If anyone has one in near mint or new condition I will take it.

img_2831_(resized).jpgimg_2831_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3718 7 years ago

Anyone in here do tech work in western md?? I've reached a dead end and need a machine looked at.

#3730 7 years ago
Quoted from Renouart:

Does anyone do clearcoat up in Maryland? I am planning to redo a playfield and this is something I would rather find an expert for. Thanks.

I do clear. Pm me and I can send pics of playfields that I have done for myself and others.

#3731 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Message me what your issue is and ill try to help you. Also your pretty close so im sure we cld figure it out together if need be

I think I may have the issue narrowed down now. It took me blowing six fuses until this morning when I went and bought some circuit breakers.

#3737 7 years ago

PM returned...

#3738 7 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown had one listed on their Facebook page not too long ago. Tough to say from the pictures how nice it is/was, and it had a ColorDMD and LEDs. It got listed in the Marketplace too using the same pictures from the Facebook post, so that might have just been a scam.

That machine is long gone sold within an hour of it's arrival if I recall

#3741 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Often times what you get from him needs work.

Exactly why I buy from him,and doing so is how I have obtained most of my collection. I love doing full restorations so it works out perfectly. I buy from him cheap, restore, sell, and then buy a much nicer machine for my collection.

#3749 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Thank god i dont live that close. I was up there every other week for a few months and that was too much.

Lol If you think that's bad I'm in there at least twice a week. If I'm not I'll miss out on something that I need or want. It's on my way home everyday anyway and I live about 10 minutes away.

#3752 7 years ago

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

IMG_20160212_230335_1_(resized).jpgIMG_20160212_230335_1_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160212_230246_(resized).jpgIMG_20160212_230246_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151218_204249_(resized).jpgIMG_20151218_204249_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151218_204256_(resized).jpgIMG_20151218_204256_(resized).jpg

IMG_20150903_183304_(resized).jpgIMG_20150903_183304_(resized).jpg

IMG_20150903_183313_(resized).jpgIMG_20150903_183313_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151128_155747_(resized).jpgIMG_20151128_155747_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151130_230939_(resized).jpgIMG_20151130_230939_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151130_231127_(resized).jpgIMG_20151130_231127_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_162737_(resized).jpgIMG_20160423_162737_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_162617_(resized).jpgIMG_20160423_162617_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_190342_(resized).jpgIMG_20160423_190342_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_190421_(resized).jpgIMG_20160423_190421_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160401_214430_(resized).jpgIMG_20160401_214430_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174829_(resized).jpgIMG_20160403_174829_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174852_(resized).jpgIMG_20160403_174852_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223252_(resized).jpgIMG_20160408_223252_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174842_(resized).jpgIMG_20160403_174842_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223320_(resized).jpgIMG_20160408_223320_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223300_(resized).jpgIMG_20160408_223300_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223339_(resized).jpgIMG_20160408_223339_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223335_(resized).jpgIMG_20160408_223335_(resized).jpg

#3756 7 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Great job on those play fields sohc

Great job on those play fields

Thanks allot I really appreciate it.

#3757 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do u clear over the mylar? Looks like the or looseahe half moon sling shot mylar on silver ball and maybe some the others was cleared over , or is it just a outline or reflection?

On older 70's and 80's play fields allot of them have really fragile or loose paint and are highly susceptible to paint lift when pulling mylar or mask so what I do is I mask the mylar, then clear over it. When fully cured I then pull the mask and feather the raised edges leveling the playfield with the mylar.

1 week later
#3795 7 years ago

Threads really been dead lately. Where the heck are all the classics? I'm dying to buy something lol

#3804 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

FWIW the number of machines on location in the DMV area has increased many times over in the last year or two. It's not the whole story but it's got to be a factor in taking games out of market circulation.

I agree

#3828 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

Two slots just opened up if anyone wants in!!

#3851 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

What is it actually called? Does it have a name?
Mike

People have always just called it "the center post"

1 week later
#3897 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a nice LOTR LE? Machine is in great condition and has a few up grades like the gold coin door & shooting rod from Pinball Decals, Inner art etc. Looking for (+ / -) cash (Medieval Madness, Wizard Of Oz, Monster Bash). There are also a few items that were just bought for it that can be included depending on the trade.

1 week later
#3918 7 years ago

Someone in here has got to be in need of one of these!!!

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3938 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Looking for an Orbitor 1

One was listed on CL for 1500 a month or so ago. Of course the ad had no pics. It was either listed in western md or PA. Such a cool and unique game I never thought I'd see one for sale in the wild.

#3962 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

You might consider removing the mods/upgrades to lower your asking price, and keep them for use in a future game. Not everyone values every mod, let alone a bunch of different ones all together, but everyone likes to pay less money

Agreed, a game closer to stock will sell faster than one with a ton of mods. Allot of people would rather not have to completely strip and redo a machine to get it to where they are happy with it. Just because you love the mods doesn't mean the next perspective buyer will.

1 week later
#4071 7 years ago

Edit:Nevermind , already posted

#4073 7 years ago

Any chance that anyone here would be willing to do a pin trade for one of these? If so Pm me please.

starwarsroadtrip98b_(resized).jpgstarwarsroadtrip98b_(resized).jpg

#4095 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You have ny attention. . Condition and price range ? I can find a few pins

Pm'd

#4101 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'd trade you a pin for that Open Ice! Well no, but I'd buy that Open Ice if you were selling it.

You quoted the wrong post?

#4131 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

This RBION is very very nice....Trade pending for RBION.
I am still hoping to find a GoT pro. Plan B is TWD pro.

Any word on those machines that I need? I pm'd you back

#4145 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

if i didn't want Whirlwind so much, i'd probably be rocking a RBION.

There's one out here for $3150. Looks to be stock, working off route, wear at the flipper buttons.

#4146 7 years ago

I am officially done trying to troubleshoot this thing so it is now up for grabs. I checked all of the voltages, boards, connectors, blah, blah, I even ran an oscilloscope on the thing and still can't find the issue. Anyway, the monitor works, marquee lights, and the game plays blind with sounds. Cabinet is solid with no moisture damage. Looking to trade for a solid state pin of some sort, projects are fine but don't offer up a basket case. NO EM's!!!

13619926_10153712921177314_2314439619322510458_n_(resized).jpg13619926_10153712921177314_2314439619322510458_n_(resized).jpg

13669227_10153712921402314_1174511821408774738_n_(resized).jpg13669227_10153712921402314_1174511821408774738_n_(resized).jpg

13872963_10153712921342314_297354120805639210_n_(resized).jpg13872963_10153712921342314_297354120805639210_n_(resized).jpg

13879236_10153712921287314_2251895253930852332_n_(resized).jpg13879236_10153712921287314_2251895253930852332_n_(resized).jpg

13882580_10153712921372314_8654875873201127648_n_(resized).jpg13882580_10153712921372314_8654875873201127648_n_(resized).jpg

13892051_10153712921122314_895705844721889091_n_(resized).jpg13892051_10153712921122314_895705844721889091_n_(resized).jpg

#4153 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

a dude that works up in North NJ and lives in Durham does monthly. He can reach out directly to figure out the details. his handle is denathor on pinside

Thanks for posting this!! I've always wanted to buy from Gwax. His prices are always killer

#4180 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What a fun game! I have been loving the SS Stern machines lately.

Why can't people in Richmond have good games (that I want) for sale. I just saw a sweet Meteor listed on CL in Hagerstown MD. I hate driving past DC. The drive just kills my day.

It must have already sold because the ad is gone. Sucks, I've been looking for a Meteor.

#4182 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It must have already sold because the ad is gone. Sucks, I've been looking for a Meteor.

Nevermind found it!!lol

#4195 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I am ... but i think the pin is gone

He can have it at that price. Meteor is not worth that to me no matter how nice it is.

#4207 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Apparently ppl on craigslist saw the $4K ads on eBay too
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

So did you see the Craigslist T2 that just sold for $ 100 in MN?? Crazy

#4210 7 years ago

Anyone have anything Solid State/DMD in the 2k-2.5 range? I've got an empty spot to fill

#4212 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You might want to specify if you are looking for DMD games or order games....

Good point!! lol Thanks

#4263 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

In fairness, there haven't been many machines on the market around here all summer, might just be the summer lull.

True. A few weeks ago I was here practically begging someone to sell me something lol. It seemed like a bunch of high end Sterns were being posted up for a couple of weeks, then everything sorta stopped. Weird.

#4317 7 years ago

No worries. Even if true he'll be back.....they always come back.

#4324 7 years ago

Not sure if this is allowed here, but if anyone in or near Hagerstown would be interested in diagnosing and repairing two small issues on a WPC-s machine Pm me please. Cash job.

#4348 7 years ago

That's what it's worth to me lol. I just don't see what's so exciting about it and it's not 3k worth of fun to me.

#4349 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have an Austin Powers that needs a replacement DMD. Does anyone have one for sale??

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37498

#4350 7 years ago

Would anyone here be interested in trading something for a near mint home use DH? Zero fade, Cliffy's, Led's, full Titan rubbers. I'd like something from that era (95') or newer.

#4361 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have some great pins in my collection and have sold alot of others but bsd has out lasted everything and is one my favorites ever and i know many others feel the same . Its alot better than many more expensive titles imo and is a deal at 3 k lol... just my opinion tho

Yeah it has been there the longest I thought. I remember you saying you'd probably never sell it.

#4362 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I traded my TFTC for a BSD and really enjoyed BSD the time I had it. Great flow, the ramps felt so nice to hit, and the sounds were cool and quirky. I only sold it because I then wanted something else to play and mess around with.
I agree, it's a keeper if you have other pins to rotate to get a fix of something new.

I would ditch TFTC for a BSD immediately. I can only take so much of the crypt keeper and that laugh. Is it weird that I grew up loving the show but can't stand the pin? lol

#4365 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

It's not a Data East unless there's at least 1 sound clip quote that is used way too fucking much.

Yeah really. The girl that screams to much in POTO also comes to mind.

#4369 7 years ago

Anyone sitting on a TSPP or JY??

#4380 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Still looking to overpay on a nice WW.

Lol sounds familiar. It was worth every penny in the end.

#4399 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm still looking for a Doctor Who and possibly Shadow...

Pm'd

#4426 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Not the case anymore unfortunately.

So then what is the concrete answer so that we aren't breaking any rules? I have something that I want to trade also, but I don't want to risk being banned or whatever. Not sure what I can and can't do.

#4445 7 years ago

Still have a pretty nice DH for sale or trade.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Store display and home used machine in fantastic shape. The cabinet has zero fade on both sides. The machine has been completely shopped. The play field has been completely strippe...”
2016-08-23
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 224 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4537 7 years ago

Still on the hunt for a JY, TSPP, FG, WOF, and Monopoly!!

2 weeks later
#4633 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

He said someone coming at 6 for it . Doubt they'll walk away without it

Yeah I agree Randy is good people. Sells nice stuff

1 week later
#4666 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still on the hunt for a JY, TSPP, FG, WOF, and Monopoly!!

Still looking!!

3 weeks later
#4866 7 years ago

Seriously contemplating liquidation of all of my older titles to bring in more dmd's. Anyone in need of a restored Firepower or Space Shuttle? send a PM.

#4883 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for nice AFM
Dave

I know of one in Chesapeake VA, suspected undocumented Huo.

#4885 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pretty much one of the worst games You won't have much luck selling that game in collector circles... only to casual fans or someone who thinks owning a pinball would be cool. Craigslist or local ads are your best bet... aka uninformed buyers.

Agreed!! I bought one because it was dirt cheap and to use as trade bait. Oddly I sold it on Facebook within a week for over twice what I paid. I was indeed lucky that time around.

#4886 7 years ago

Ahhhhhhh he wants AFM lol. My apologies, just woke up.

#4931 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I don't talk about my restorations outside of my restoration documentation threads for two reasons 1. As you know, it ends up being a measuring contest and 2. no one cares unless your name is Chris Hutchins or Bryan Kelly (Which is well deserved on their end).

I'm in the same boat. I won't post my restorations here at all for the same reasons. If someone PM's and asks specifically to see examples I do that instead.

#4966 7 years ago

Anyone have a piece of clear backglass they'd sell 21x29??

#4981 7 years ago

I have one but I just measured it and it is only 19x27. I assume that won't work?

No that won't work. Turns out my measurement was off a tad. I just had a custom piece made today so I'm good now. Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated.

#4982 7 years ago

Take the challenge great one!!!! Man, I should never have sold that game. One of the best premier's IMO

#4993 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sold pending pick up.

Congrats!! I knew that wouldn't last long at that price

#5020 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner after wear had begun in the lower and upper parts of t...”
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5023 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Never seen "new balls" listed as an update/mod before.

The description mentions nothing of "new balls" listed as an update/mod, nor does the description mention the words "update" or "mod" in any shape or form outside of the lithium. It clearly states "installed" or "replaced".

#5043 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

It was definitely not directed at you. It was the Met Pro being discussed.

Well then my apologies. It was posted directly after my ad which I assumed it was pertaining to.

#5044 7 years ago

I have bought from Sohchx! Buy with confidence he is great to deal with and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to also share with the buyer on pick up!

Thanks allot for the kind words Jester and the same goes for you!! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.Much appreciated!!

#5054 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Found the big guns I wanted

I hope that's a grail for you because you're about to make one hell of a drive.

#5068 7 years ago

HAHA yeah he has responded but does no want to go over his budget. I actually have two potential offers this week so it should be sold soon. Still if anyone is looking for a really nice Raven this is the one!

Steve, is his name Joe?? If so he posted a WTB on Facebook asking for a Raven. When I told him about yours and the price he said it was to high lol. Another person offered him one for $500 non working and he passed on that too. I'm not sure exactly what he expects to get one for, $200-300???

#5084 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner after wear had begun in the lower and upper parts of t...”
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Contributed to Pinside

#5106 7 years ago

ISO: Mono, JY, RFM, FG, and TSPP. Prefer mint HUO examples of FG and TSPP.

#5127 7 years ago

You can definitely tell it's Christmas time,next to nobody seems to be buying pins right now.

#5159 7 years ago

Can anyone of my fellow Marylanders recommend a distributor or retailer that takes machines in on trade towards others in their inventory? I found some in jersey and Pa, but cant seem to find any closer to me. Unless I'm missing something??

#5163 7 years ago

Tom doesn't have anything that I'd want. Thanks though

#5164 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a two for one trade?? My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

#5189 7 years ago

Nah, I'm done with Sega pins. I do have a close friend whom is a Bond fanatic that would probably be interested in it if you decide to sell it.

#5190 7 years ago

ISO: Mono, JY, RFM, FG, and TSPP. Prefer mint HUO examples of FG and TSPP.

Also, still looking to do some type of two for one trade. My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

#5194 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Bond and Sega fanatic. But not in a position to buy right now, sadly

Hey Twitami!! It's been a long time. PM me, I know of something Nintendo that you may be interested in.

1 week later
#5303 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.
Thanks!

Ship the current legs to me or drop them off and I can powder coat them.

#5304 7 years ago

Is anyone currently searching for a really nice Whirlwind trade wise? I am seriously contemplating getting rid of it as it's been kicking my ass for the last six months. The frustration is real!!!

#5306 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It's a very tough game, but when you do breakthrough it's really very satisfying.

Indeed. I have had it for over two years and it seems like the longer I keep it, the worse I am getting at it lol. I still have the top three scores on it but cant even surpass any of them.

#5317 7 years ago

Very Surprised I know how much work you put into this and I knew it was one of your grail games! You serious?!?!

Oh yeah, I've got lots of money and time in that thing. Took almost six months to get it to where I wanted it and it was my #1 grail, I even overpaid for it because after a two year search for a "decent" one I couldn't wait any longer and just went for it.

#5319 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Would you consider trading for a less nice Whirlwind?
Seriously, though, mine's a keeper, and I'm planning to do a playfield swap once CPR finishes them. I'd love to avoid having to do the work, though.

Lol. I can almost guarantee that mine was way more blown out then yours is. At the time the CPR's were way out of production so I did the playfield resto myself and that was a three month process. I have never, ever, in the past 20 years seen one in the condition that mine was. I guarantee it was never shopped. It looked like someone had four rocks rolling around in the game instead of four balls. Wrong parts, rigged mechs, destroyed ramps, it was a disaster.

#5320 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Anybody know of a reasonably priced F-14 or Space Shuttle (not bare wood) in the area?

I have a restored Space Shuttle that will be available after the holiday.

1 week later
#5420 7 years ago

ISO: TSPP (HUO), FG (HUO), WOF, Mono, Bally OC, Bally FB II!!

#5446 7 years ago

For????????

#5448 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

damn it!!!! seriously in less than 4 hours? Let us know if the deal falls through!! I WANT IT!

Judging by the amount of interest that he had on it two years ago, I predicted that it would be gone within minutes today lol. Thing is absolutely gorgeous!!

#5468 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Seems alot more sellers then buyers this Christmas.

Happens every year. Most are broke because of Christmas shopping. Everyone that wants something from me says the same thing, Christmas broke me I'll get back to you after new years.

1 week later
#5492 7 years ago

Restored players condition Firepower $1500 obo. Pm for details, way to many to list here, tons of new parts on it.

#5493 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Restored players condition Firepower $1200 . Pm for details, way to many to list here, tons of new parts on it.

#5501 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Took me a minute. I thought you got a Family Guy.

Ahhhhh I see what you did there. lol

#5502 7 years ago

I'll make the deal sweeter if you take both!!!

Machine - For Sale
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped.Cabinet is solid through out, stripped, sanded, and reassembled internally, tilt bob assembly panel repainted as well as the tr...”
2017-01-06
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 7 years ago: Space shuttle is sold!!!

#5523 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Once they say bidding, I'm out. Bidding is for Ebay. CL bidding usually ends up with the person stuck with the game because they got greedy & pissed everyone off.

Maybe we should all have a little fun with this guy, teach him a little lesson by all of us offering high amounts to make him think he is sitting on gold, inevitably leaving him stuck with it

#5548 7 years ago

Someone needs to come rescue this thing from being parted out!!! Outside of gutting it I have no choice because I'm pretty tired of looking at it, feel free to even offer a trade if you have anything.

Machine - For Sale
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Contributed to Pinside

#5562 7 years ago

Looking for: Topper for Scared Stiff
Troll guide and troll carriage bracket for MM
Empty lower cabinet for LOTRLE (doesn't need to be mint)

#5566 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Not interested in selling outright as of now, but will reconsider if I cannot obtain a trade. When I got this, it was trashed with tons of wear, and I can almost guarantee that it ...”
2017-01-14
Waynesboro, PA
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 550 times

1 week later
#5594 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still lookin!!!

#5625 7 years ago

I've got a Blackhole and Fire coming to the marketplace shortly if anyone is looking.

#5627 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I usually get that too after eating hot wings. You need to lay off the sauce.

LMAO good one. I did have a weird feeling before hitting "Send Post" but did it anyway

#5629 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

a little out there, but whatever. where would be my best bet to find a gauntlet legends arcade machine? i'm thinking looks good, everything works, ~$500.

There were four listed on Facebook in that price range a few weeks ago. Price is about spot on.

#5662 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Who snagged the Tommy pinball machine for $1500 off of LetGo? Good investment?

It actually sold for $1000.

#5693 7 years ago

2003+ Stern lock down bar

1 week later
#5764 7 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

I'm not really sure. I like the looks of Judge Dredd and Dirty Harry. Elvira and the Party Monsters, No Good Gofers, The Shadow (with the alternate translite). I guess I like the 90's style.

Hope you aren't literally basing your buy just on looks alone. That'd be a horrible move. Overall gameplay should always come first.

3 weeks later
#5998 7 years ago

I'm wanting to trade a pretty nice JY for, or towards a TSPP plus cash on my end depending on condition. I'd also be willing to trade it for a title from the same era 95-96 etc. No particular title in mind outside of TSPP, I just want something that I haven't already owned. Pm with what you have

#6001 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Where were you few weeks ago. I had a HUO TSPP I would have worked this deal on.
Good luck with the trade!

Noooooooooo!!! A few weeks ago, I was here still posting that I was on the look out for a TSPP lol. I never saw the ad for yours.

#6012 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Damn, I never saw that ad for yours either! Ugh. Good luck in the hunt. There are plenty out there.

Thanks, and indeed they are out there, but mostly HUO which is unescessary for me. I just want a bone stock example and routed is perfectly fine

#6013 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

how would one know what games you have owned? no games listed in your collection. listing your games and previously owned may help your trade.

One can know what games I have owned by sending a pm as I asked in the wanted post. All of my games are listed, but set to private for personal reasons. It would take far to much time to list my games current and previously owned.

#6019 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

For you WV, MD, VA guys there is a Dirty Harry Pin for sale on ebay in Martinsburg for $3650.00
Never played that one so I am not sure how good it is.
ebay.com link » Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine By Williams

Yeeeeeeeeah, no one is desperate enough to pay that for one of those. I had an undocumented HUO example in near mint condition that I listed here for 2400 and still couldn't sell it. Someone on Facebook of all places took it.

#6022 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I looked at that game when I bought his Playchoice 10 arcade, which was WAY underpriced.
It's in 'ok' condition - cabinet is solid, game has some broken plastics and a credit dot, weak flippers and some weak coils. The game was from Purcellville Pinball, he says he bought it from them in '09.

DH is a great, but not stellar title. Challenging shots, great music and call outs if you are a fan of the movies. I loved the cabinet art. The machine is now in Baltimore in an arcade being thoroughly played in tournaments regularly. I hear that the league members love it. I'm glad that it went to a good home. I'd own one again if it came along cheap.

#6023 7 years ago

Anyone here by chance have a fully working example of both Old Chicago or Blue Chip that they'd part with??

2 weeks later
#6066 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for at least a fully working example, but will consider anything really. Cosmetically condition isn't key. I would prefer the machine to be within a 200 mile radius of...”
2017-03-23
Frederick, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 73 times

#6090 6 years ago

Anyone here have a recommendation for someone that does pick ups and deliveries for pinsiders? One of the small time guys.

#6098 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Might be able to help out in the right case if it's too/from Richmond. Would ask for reasonable compensation.

I'm good now. Decided that I'm just going to drive the 9hrs lol. Hopefully I survive. Thanks for the offer much apreciated

#6123 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone local do minor board repairs? I emailed the usual guys mentioned on Pinside, but would prefer someone closer with a quicker turnaround time. PM me for repair details, I have 3 boards.

Pm'd you

1 week later
#6154 6 years ago

Wanted:

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for this board fully working in new or used condition”
2017-04-12
Frederick, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 121 days
Viewed: 99 times

1 week later
1 week later
#6213 6 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Putting feelers out there.
May have a documented HUO TSPP and a FT up for sale/trade soon. Looking for certain machines. Off the top my head fh, Tom, totan, mm, mmr, afm, mb, roadshow. Mostly want a fh restored/great condish. But any of em I'll consider in any condition. Around the Baltimore area preferably. Thanks dude's.

This TSPP is absolutely pristine and tastefully modded, trust me!!!! Whomever takes it will definitely be happy.

3 weeks later
#6336 6 years ago

If anyone here is sitting on a sys 80/80A CPU that they would like to unload message me please

#6359 6 years ago

It didnt show up on my search is it gone or can you post the link. I always like projects system 11's

Super easy restoration right there!!! If you get it and want that field restored you know where to find me.

#6360 6 years ago

She's been relisting that thing for almost a year now. Surprising someone hasn't taken it home.

#6362 6 years ago

Devils Dare is awesome!! That'll be sold before the day is over for sure.

1 month later
#6498 6 years ago

I have been seriously contemplating selling my TSPP, unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it. Honestly I don't even know what I would want in it's place. If someone wants to entertain a trade for another DMD of the same era PM me.

1 week later
#6540 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Looking for an Orbitor1

That's such a cool game. Hopefully it will be at Replay again this year.

#6552 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been seriously contemplating selling my TSPP, unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it. Honestly I don't even know what I would want in it's place. If someone wants to entertain a trade for another DMD of the same era PM me.

Still looking to trade!!!

#6571 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Still looking for a Twister or Baywatch thanks.

Twitami has a nice Baywatch for sale in the market place

#6613 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Strikes and spares, project or working??

3 weeks later
#6716 6 years ago

Anyone willing to trade for a nice WCS94? Looking to replace it with an equal or newer dmd title.

#6717 6 years ago

I'm also looking for two of the first titles that I ever bought Gottlieb Gladiators and Surf N Safari. After 16 years I've really grown to miss those two and would like to have them back in the line up, working or dead.

#6738 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and fully operational machine in nice condition. Full Cointaker super led kit installed, Full Titan silicone rubbers, all new gold plated legs with new feet and leg b...”
2017-08-11
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 583 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6746 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month. Interested in DMDs of similar value, either 1 for 1 or both for 1. Let me know if you have something to trade.

Still looking for a Black Rose?

#6750 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Yes I am interested depending on the condition/value

You have a PM

#6761 6 years ago

Anyone have an ST pro or Met pro up for grabs?? Preferably bone stock

#6810 6 years ago

So is anyone selling any DMD machine that isn't listed here? Pickins are super slim here as of late and I need something new

#6820 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have a DW I am selling soon; heavily modded with lots of upgrades, lit speaker panel, optional PinSound with latest DW theme music and new Doctor callouts, K-9 switch cover mod, sonic screwdriver shooter rod lane
» YouTube video

Pass, it's not a title that I'd own, but yours looks awesome. Loved the show as a kid though.

#6839 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone have an ST pro or Met pro up for grabs?? Preferably bone stock

Still lookin and wantin!!!

#6842 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I just listed my World Cup Soccer in the Marketplace.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53331

I didn't think you still had this. Mine is supposed to be leaving today. What's next for you?

#6844 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I kept it around until my cousin and her family visited this month from out of state. I knew they'd have fun playing it so I didn't want it to leave the lineup yet. Man, they loved it!
I bought Steve's (Jester) Big Hurt and finished shopping it and that's going to stay a while. I'm really having fun playing it because baseball themed games are a favorite of mine and it's just a really good game.

Ahhhhh Big Hurt is one of the hardest playfields to shop in all of pinball in my opinion when it comes to reassembly lol. I did a playfield resto on one for a guy that took me almost a full month. Another member here did a full thread on his and went through pretty much the same scenario. Totally worth it in the end because he loves it.

#6851 6 years ago

Well!!! Just as predicted buyer flaked so it's available again!!

Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and fully operational machine in nice condition. Full Cointaker super led kit installed, Full Titan silicone rubbers, all new gold plated legs with new feet and leg b...”
2017-08-11
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 583 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#6891 6 years ago

Who's got the lowest NIB prices in Md,Pa, and Va??

#6902 6 years ago

Man, it's dead in here as of late. Anyone have any DMD's in the 3k to 5k range?? With all of these new pins released/releasing I figured allot more older titles would be up for sale in the DMV

#6909 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd consider RBION if price is right.

?????

#6910 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I still have my RZ for sale

Machine - For Sale
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International - Price ReducedHome Used Only (HUO) “Dark, Fun, Fast and Edgy pin that would make a great addition to your music pin lineup. This is the standard edition #154 of 300 and is sold out. HUO, from a smoke-free home - Or...”
9 days ago Ellicott City, MD 5,500 (OBO)
hAbO

$5500 or best offer. Had to put my dog to sleep and selling because of vet bills.

Thanks but pass, not really my cup of tea. Sorry to hear about the passing of your furry friend. I was just talking with the wife about how much time we have left with ours. Not looking forward to when her time comes.

#6921 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Anyway, I have cash burning a hole in my pocket.

You and me both buddy!!!

#6922 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ripley's
I've seen some for sale in the past but they owners wanted too much

Agreed. I was offered one earlier this year at 3800 and that game would never be worth that to me no matter how mint or Huo. I'd max at 2800-3000 if I even wanted one, but I don't.

#6939 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Missing out... but, different games for different folks

Oh don't get me wrong now, RBION is a fun game with allot of great shots, nice layout, and modes, and in my opinion one of the most over looked Sterns that really shouldn't be.

#6945 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I have only played this on Pinball arcade, but it seems really fun. I've never owned a game by Lawlor. I like a lot of his pins.

That's where I played it first, PBA on the 360. We played it a good bit and my wife was really good at it. I think her last score was in the high billions. She loved that game.

#6967 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working example, preferably stock, routed example is fine as long as it's not ragged out. Installed mods aren't a deal breaker, I just prefer stock machines to ...”
2017-09-05
Frederick, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 90 times

#6972 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Looking for something interesting. Not sure if I should take my proceeds from a few pin sales to York or see what's available here. While I am cheap, I do have cash.
I hit up that dude on CL with the $1,100 cyclone near VB, but he just updated his ad to answer my questions and didn't actually respond to me. So weird, sometimes I hate CL.
It's thin times for us low-end pin guys

May as well save up more cash until York. Slim chance that you may find something there that you'll really, really want, but then.... the regret sets in because you just bought that other pin on a whim before the show!!! Well, that's how my luck runs anyway. I am trying extremely hard to be patient until the show so I know the feeling. I'm still not even sure if I'm going unless someone brings the titles that I want. As long as I bring home at least 3 pins it will be worth the trip.

#6975 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am seeing a lot of stuff pre-sold before shows - you just have to watch everything like a hawk!

Yup!! Been the case for years now and is one of the reasons that less and less machines are on the floor every year. They end up on someone's hand truck as soon as they hit the pavement. Kind of makes you wonder how there even is a show anymore. It's so unfortunate.

#6981 6 years ago

Thanks that means a lot!!!!
Its simple why I don't post restoration threads on Pinside and its sad really. I do not find posting restore threads on PINSIDE a rewarding experience.
"People" will post negative comments that have NO IDEA what goes into a high end shop out or restoration. 99% of it could be perfect and 20 people will take it upon themselves to point out that 1% that isn't. Several years ago I started doing shop-outs for customers instead of collecting and I did post a few threads and it was a disaster. What I took pride in and put lots of hard work into was ridiculed. Heck, look at a "HEP" restore threads and what is near perfection and what people like me aspire to, and you will STILL see "people" post stupidity. Also people assume you have an unlimited budget to buy all of the new parts you or a customer need. Simply not the case. All of the these decisions are worked out beforehand with the customer. I work cheap so they can put their budget into parts and upgrades. I run into the same thing with machines I buy and shop-out. What gets done depends on whats in the pinball fund.
The REWARDING part of what I do is the reveal! When I pick up a machine from a customer and then return it weeks or months later, to see there amazed reaction is all the reward I need. When they say things like WOW it looks like NEW or I can't believe this is the same machine...all the hard work is then well worth it and satisfying!

I agree 100%, Exactly why I don't post my full restorations or the fields that I clear and restore on here. Anyone who has been here awhile knows why and knows how these resto threads usually turn out. I have people ask all the time why I won't post work and have also been told that I undersell myself big time when it comes to my work. As long as customers continue to leave happy it's all good.

#6991 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I used to think I had done some nice work until I saw that flight 2000 at allentown.....Seeing examples like that or games that skins and knockerlover pump out raise the bar (in a good way).
I did a Creature about 3 years ago that I was super proud of....now it's the weak link in the collection. It was the best I could do with my budget and know-how at that time. But fortunately I am learning and getting better with every game I work on.
Taking a basket case and bringing it back to let's say a 7 or 7.5 is a walk in the park. Taking a game from 7 or 7.5 to a 9.5 or 10 is where the toughest and most expensive/time consuming work comes to play. Some games are worth going all out on...others maybe not so much.

Are you talking about the Flight 2000 that I did for Mikey??

#6996 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I think it was at the LERMods/Mezel booth area and had a $5k? price on it.

WOW!!! 5K?? Lol, No I thought that you were talking about an F2000 field that I restored. It was on display in one of the booths

#6998 6 years ago

Its not about just ignoring the negative posts. I have found those negative posts can damage a reputation and even (Again years ago when I was learning) damage sales opportunities. This is ALL side work for me and my margins can be very small. I do it because I love it and I always seem to have more business than I can handle and its through word of mouth primarily. I do a machine for someone and then there friends see it and boom more business.

100% truth!!!

#7008 6 years ago

I highly doubt it, but I'll ask anyway!!! Anyone in here even remotely into EM's? If so I have a beautiful working Williams Blue Chip that I just restored that I'd be willing to trade or sell. I picked it up for something to restore but had no plans to keep it.

#7013 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I love EM's. Blue Chip I have seen several for sale some working, some not. What price do you have on yours?
Like my Orbit I tried to buy the seller was from your state (MD) and we could not find a way to get them to mine. (IN) Don't like shipping but if you could ever get here for one of the races I would buy it maybe.
Could even through in your Majorettes and Flying Turns along with the Blue Chip if they are in working condition?

I have seen one gorgeous one for sale personally at the York show last year and I believe it was $900. I have no idea if it sold or not and I wouldn't expect that much for mine. Honestly I don't really have a price in mind or to gauge off of because I deal mainly with solid states. Majorettes and Flying turns aren't going anywhere until I kick the bucket. Sorry

300 posts in this topic match your search for posts by sohchx. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.