(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,905 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by pinbuoy
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#546 9 years ago

Check with the family arcade (Nelson) he is looking for one in rockland county NY

3 weeks later
#676 9 years ago

Looking for a TZ

2 months later
#894 8 years ago

WTB: a time fantasy

4 months later
#1710 8 years ago

great price for an I500 - fun Norman game. GLWS

3 months later
#2408 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Depends on condition really. If its super nice and super clean under the playfield and just needs shopped 5500 isnt bad. I know many people that have paid over 5 for a faded ,not super nice one needing shopped .

Needs to be shopped or needs a shop job, needs shopped? Why does pinball and grammar not like to get along.

1 week later
#2645 8 years ago

If Gregs account was frozen by the mods and this person says he only joined to sell Gregs games, shouldn't his account be frozen? How do we know this is not Greg?

#2649 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You two snuggling up during the nasty-wasty snowstorm? That is SO cute!

You my friend are a liver and a kidney

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2653 8 years ago

Please share the lie , otherwise we cannot believe you and Greg of course.

#2656 8 years ago

Maybe he was being diplomatic in the first post and not mentioning the issue with his wife until he was provoked. Usually when the truth is shared it strikes a nerve and Greg flipped and told everyone to F themselves including the moderators. I am part of everyone and was offended. There are also young kids that read these posts. "Please someone think of the children"

#2668 8 years ago

He is trying to buy a pin, technically on point. Not even chopped liver?

2 weeks later
#2922 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

There use to be a guy that sold glass at Allentown for a really decent price. Anyone know if he'll be back this year?

Jack James - he is usually there, was there last year. Good dude and will wrap it up in brown paper as well.

#2954 8 years ago

Wow someone gives an honest opinion and the pumpers rush in. Hurry hurry step right up you will miss it. Get it while it's still available. Why are you here reading this.....

#2957 8 years ago

I specifically did not name a person. You look at the for sale thread , one guy said the game is Meh and people rush in to dispute it.

For the record you did not pump it and shared your opinion. There are a few that gave the jump don't walk and move quickly and I found it to be pumping. Sorry rai if you thought I meant you.

#3006 8 years ago

Looking for a junkyard

#3036 8 years ago

Wow. I'm glad I did not waste much time on that one.

1 month later
#3389 7 years ago

Doing a little laundry ?

1 month later
#3549 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If anyone has a Junkyard I am looking to buy. Condition isn't a factor as long as it isn't a basket case.

The was a nice one with leds at the show for sale

2 months later
#4150 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

You're saying someone regularly makes runs from NY to DC with Gwaxt72 pins? How much do they charge?

a dude that works up in North NJ and lives in Durham does monthly. He can reach out directly to figure out the details. his handle is denathor on pinside

3 months later
#5042 7 years ago

Looking for a radical

#5081 7 years ago

X-men LE NIB

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Magneto NIB. The red one can be strapped to a pallet and shipped.”
2016-12-22
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Archived after: 153 days
Viewed: 1699 times

2 months later
#5547 7 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a clean Popeye on the east coast. I know I know, Popeye uggghh.
2017-02-16
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Wanted
Archived after: 97 days
Viewed: 207 times

looking for a Popeye

2 weeks later
#5635 7 years ago

No idea of value but that is cool. Would be awesome in the right game room

#5694 7 years ago

LOL, why does everyone, LOL and hahaha when they speak, LOL. Not all pins go up or keep their value, LOL. Go buy a car, LOL hahaha and see LOL hahaha if you can get what you paid. oh yeah LOL.

#5696 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Lol, yeah it will sit in my gameroom before I sell it for 6khaha.

correct thread

2 weeks later
#5828 7 years ago

What's for sale? I'm sure there is a SS thread for this.

#5872 7 years ago

Somebody bought the DW off CL. Just got an email it's sold.

3 months later
#6351 6 years ago

Harley Davidson 2nd edition. From a home environment. MINT. No flipper wear , ramps crystal clear. All working. Open To trades. Pics available.

8 months later
#7791 6 years ago

Looking to trade for a Dialed In Le. Have a few different titles to trade.

3 weeks later
#7911 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Really nice game, I did a lot of work to it. Plays very well.

Is that your game he is selling?

2 weeks later
#8011 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice sample Dirty Harry. Mirror blades, leds, new dmd, upgraded speakers. Has drop target by warehouse. Few nicks and scrapes. Have additional photos to share. Plays smooth. Flip...”
2018-04-25
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1711 times

Sample Dirty Harry for trade powder coated, mirror blades, leds, upgraded speakers sample drop target at warehouse.

1 month later
#8229 5 years ago

My Buddy who is a game tech is planning on listing the following, they are not mine, he is not an active pinsider and i told him i would help with getting the word out:

POTC - HUO, color dmd, Back alley dmd panel and tons of other mods

Congo - Super Duper Nice color cabinet ( not black and white) pinball toppers.com topper not available any longer.

World cup soccer 94 - nice pin has the one typical cracked plastic by the goalie.

EBD - Undocumented HUO in very very nice condition, white cabinet.

he would make sure all is 100% prior to leaving ( that is his day job). He will bring to Allentown. I will try to get pics if there is serious inquiry. I am only helping get the word not involved monetarily in the transaction and not adding any $$ to the deal. he is good people and looking to make room for new pins. I would trailer them to the show for him and he plans on attending Friday so once again you would deal direct with him.

#8230 5 years ago

One more gem from my bud.
Whirlwind. Very nice condition. Cabinet pics to follow. Some bumps and bruises presents very well. Works 100%. Here are a few of pf. One cracked plastic seen in photo. 3500 firm.

1 week later
#8289 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Judging by his profile, Monopoly

wouldn't that be M?

5 months later
#9141 5 years ago

WTB: bad cats

5 months later
#9979 4 years ago

Transformers Decepticon LE in marketplace. Pinfest delivery available.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice Decepticon LE #80. Color dmd, mirror blades, lighted flipper buttons, flipper fidelity speakers, color changing speaker lights and acrylic inserts, color changing backbo...”
2019-03-26
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1225 times

11 months later
#11755 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Glad I got one at $700

Glad to know when you sell it i assume you will only be asking 800 or so right?

2 weeks later
#11823 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have a beautiful Pin Refinery AMH with color dmd/powdercoating/topper etc.... would love TWD if anyone up for 3 way trade.

I have a huo BDK i would trade for AMH?

4 months later
#12497 3 years ago

I have a documented HUO Batman Dark Knight. Goody bag and manual, shaker motor, sub woofer. 4400. Easy out garage No steps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=shlockdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.