(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shirkle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2816 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im just messing with you, apparently every one has apps these days that alert anytime a pin pops up so I doubt it really makes a difference. By the time you clean it up and shop it out with leds and whatever else you will have over 1k in it which isnt bad if its In decent shape . You can usually pick up nice shopped out examples for 1250-1500 .

I got the F-14 that was on craigslist. I actually don't have an app....just good timing and was first on the list. Paid asking price ($750) and got it the next day. Very good shape, no wear except the inserts and the back lane, but needs cleaned very badly. Replaced a blown 2.5a sb fuse and it's fully working. Needs new rubber, some insert overlays, and just needs gone over to check for switches. Doubt I'll put $100 into it to make it look and play great, so I consider it a great score. I have a guy who auto clears for about $150 too, so that may be an option if I want it perfect.

1 year later
#7621 6 years ago

I'll be listing these games soon in order to finance the purchase of another. I'm looking to sell two from this little bunch:

Strikes and Spares(Bally): Has a playfield overlay that was auto-cleared afterward. Looks good, but does have a couple imperfections. Cabinet was re-stenciled as well. Fully working. The player 3 and 4 displays aren't great(some burns, but working), but I'll include 4 DIY kits from pinitech to convert them to LED. I already converted the credit/ball one and it looks great. $1300

Slugfest (Williams): Works perfectly, great DMD. Cabinet is faded, and it does not have the card dispenser (some view this as a good thing because it can get annoying). $1200

Centipede arcade: Caberet cabinet. Sides have some scratches but not terrible. Has lock bar holes in the front. Rebuilt trackball works smoothly. 100% working. Monitor shows some burn-in. $700

10 months later
#9392 5 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

I got scammed on a Joker Poker by likely same crew from same place. Only time ever I’ve gotten scammed. They habit Craigslist as well.

How does this scam work? Just to get your info when you inquire?

1 year later
#11352 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Last Action Hero? I’ve got one I’m considering letting go for $2300. Would want it out in the next week.

7 months later
#12486 3 years ago

Looking for a Revenge From Mars.

#12488 3 years ago

Exactly in my price range. Wish it was closer....7 hour drive each way. Thanks for the heads up!

#12490 3 years ago

Looking to sell ASAP:

Star Wars Episode 1, $2300: 100% working. Recapped the monitor about 5 years ago and it's had little play since then. Installed a video amplifier from Ultimarc and it looks great. Plays perfectly. Playfield is in nice shape. Comes with an extra plastic kit....I can't remember if I used a slingshot plastic from it or not. PERFECT glass.
The negatives are the left side of the head- a pretty big scratch/wear area. The rest of the cabinet is nice. It's missing its backdoor to the head....I actually have it, but it's broken. If it's a deal breaker, I can make a new one....I left it off thinking the CPU runs cooler that way anyway. Last negative- it's missing the driver board cover inside the cabinet. I have it covered with a piece of plexi instead just to keep anything from accidentally falling on it.
Pictures coming!

Ms Pacman/Galaga Reunion Cabaret, $800 Firm. This is the small version of the game. Mint condition- home use only.

#12498 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Looking to sell ASAP:
Star Wars Episode 1, $2300: 100% working. Recapped the monitor about 5 years ago and it's had little play since then. Installed a video amplifier from Ultimarc and it looks great. Plays perfectly. Playfield is in nice shape. Comes with an extra plastic kit....I can't remember if I used a slingshot plastic from it or not. PERFECT glass.
The negatives are the left side of the head- a pretty big scratch/wear area. The rest of the cabinet is nice. It's missing its backdoor to the head....I actually have it, but it's broken. If it's a deal breaker, I can make a new one....I left it off thinking the CPU runs cooler that way anyway. Last negative- it's missing the driver board cover inside the cabinet. I have it covered with a piece of plexi instead just to keep anything from accidentally falling on it.
Pictures coming!
Ms Pacman/Galaga Reunion Cabaret, $800 Firm. This is the small version of the game. Mint condition- home use only.

Both now sold.

#12524 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Looking for a Revenge From Mars.

Drove 4 hours to pick one up today, only to find that someone had used locktite on the head bolts. I needed the head off to transport it. Didn't think about drilling them out until 90 minutes into a very lonely ride home. 8 hours of driving. No pin.

Anyone have one closer before I make a second 8-hour trip(with my drill)???

#12527 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

As a former owner of an RFM, I'm confused by this. The head is held on by a pair of threaded hex bolts on each side. Even with lock-tite applied, one hex key set inside the machine holding the receiving end, and one outside the machine applying counter torque, should have easily broken them free. I bought a set of T-Handle hex's at Harbor Freight to make it easier on the hands for a lot of pinball stuff.

I got one of four out. There was glue visible on the threads of that one. The other would not budge and I put about everything I could into it. The owner tried as well. The two pieces (bolt and female receiving end) were glued solid.
I’ve owned a Pin2k in the past and I’m familiar with how easy this should have been. These were inseparable.

#12529 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

That sucks. Was there no hardware store close by just to go buy a drill? If you aren't already aware, check out all the cool software applejuice is adding to this game. If you are into mods, get his shaker harness+a Sam shaker and add a powered sub. It makes for an impressive experience.

We gave up and I was already well on my way home when the drilling method even occurred to me. I’ve been wanting a RFM for a while, so I hope to make it as good as possible and make it a keeper. I’ve seen the shaker mod, which is awesome, but I’ll have to check out the other updates.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, everyone!

#12535 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Sorry man. Someone find this good person an RFM that can be disassembled correctly!

Thanks, but I actually did that drive a second day in a row. I drilled out the 3 remaining bolt and got the head off. Got it home and it's already set up and working....although the head's held on with temporary replacement bolts for the time being.

2 months later
#12983 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Kicking around trading or selling Road Show to fund something else. Looking at RBION, WoF, BKSOR, The Shadow or DI are on my short list right now.

Interested if you do sell, depending on price, of course.

2 months later
#13264 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wtf you guys, is this real? grow up!

I’m hoping it escalates to the point where N80G80 offers enough to kick Skyemont in the nuts that I can afford the Zeke’s.

3 months later
#13730 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I will probably be picking up a nice NBA Fastbreak in a trade in the next few weeks. I have seen the game and need to get it. There is corrosion on the MPU right below the batteries. Just wondering if anyone is interested in this game for $2,200 (and I will donate to pinside) or if I should fix the board (and then add LEDs and everything else I shouldn't do) and keep it awhile.

Interested. Post some pictures when it comes in.

1 year later
#15466 1 year ago

I have a non-working Gottlieb Dragon that’s been sitting in my garage for too long. I put I new PS board and new driver board in it at some point.
Anyone want it for $300?

1 year later
#17724 65 days ago

Just put up a Data East Jurassic Park in northwestern Virginia.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172632

#17735 61 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Just put up a Data East Jurassic Park in northwestern Virginia.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172632

Dropped this to $4550. Nice cabinet, nice playfield, new PS and MPU boards, speaker hum eliminator added.

3 weeks later
#17899 37 days ago

Anyone have a WOZ for ~8500? There are a couple listed on the market, but a bit outside of my driving distance.

#17911 32 days ago

Diner, $3950 obo. It’s an original, early production with yellow habitrails and a diamond coat playfield. A little wear on a couple of the character inserts, but pretty nice for original.

Ad- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174259

Pictures have been added.

#17919 31 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Diner, $3950 obo. It’s an original, early production with yellow habitrails and a diamond coat playfield. A little wear on a couple of the character inserts, but pretty nice for original.

I want DCFan’s WOZ and would like to move this Diner to help. Anyone want my Diner for $3700 if you buy it before he sells his WOZ to someone else.

#17939 25 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Willing to drop to $3500. Lots of interest in trades so far, but I was hoping for a sale. More pictures if you message me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shirkle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=shirkle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.